American nabbed for taking videos of topless girls in Cebu

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/regions/02/28/11/american-nabbed-taking-videos-topless-girls-cebu

http://globalnation.inquirer.net/cebudailynews/metro/view/20110301-322824/American-nabbed-filming-topless-girls-in-catfight

CEBU CITY, Philippines - An American national was caught in the act on Sunday afternoon taking videos of 7 girls, all topless while wrestling in Daanbantayan town in Cebu province.

Officials of Barangay Malbago in Daanbantayan said they first saw the foreigner with the girls whom they thought were all minors while they were putting up a tent in a vacant lot in the mountain barangay.

Barangay Tanods responded and went to check the report. They caught the foreigner taking video of the 7 girls inside the tent. They later reported the incident to the police.

Chief Inspector Rusty Santos of Daanbantayan Police Station investigated the incident.

Santos identified the American national as Joseph Christian Bogo through his passport. The police official said that Bogo arrived in Cebu this February. He has been in the Philippines several times since 2009.

Santos also found out that 3 of the 7 girls were minors aged 14, 16, and 17 years old. The 3 girls said that they are from Pasil in Cebu City.

The 4 other girls told police that they were of legal age and they came from Bogo City. Police said they have yet to verify the information.

Police were able to recover from Bogo a mini-DV cartridge and the video camera he used to record the topless girls.

Bogo said that he knew the girls and they were all friends saying that what they did was just for fun. He said that he calls the video as

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cipro

• udonthani

• Cary

• Jess Bartone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

>>> ages 14, 16, and 17.   The guy must be either insane or incredibly naive. A 34 year old foreigner together in a tent with a naked 14 year old girl?   Why not just drink arsenic and g

What a Doorknob. Well now he can blogg about his new bunk-mates and his new video, "Cebu Prison's Little Bitch" or "My Adventures Getting on the Blacklist" starring himself in the title role.   Jus

KennyF

>>> ages 14, 16, and 17.

The guy must be either insane or incredibly naive.

A 34 year old foreigner together in a tent with a naked 14 year old girl?

Why not just drink arsenic and get it over with quick?

KinP

• Like 2
JamesMusslewhite

What a Doorknob. Well now he can blogg about his new bunk-mates and his new video, "Cebu Prison's Little Bitch" or "My Adventures Getting on the Blacklist" starring himself in the title role.

Just a few idiots make us all look bad.

Edited by JamesMusslewhite
  • Like 1
Headshot

This guy is toast. They will probably pin the Pique murder on him too.

KennyF

I'd give good odds that the possibilities of that scenario are already being looked at.

KinP

Yep!

I'd give good odds that the possibilities of that scenario are already being looked at.

KinP

What is with these guys? They can't get with a girl back home so they come here and make it harder on us because we are covered in the same brush as they are because we are foreigners. I know, I know. I am just venting. As for this jerkoff lets see how how he likes being in a cat fight in a RP jail.

I just don't understand what is wrong with these guys. So many beautiful women and they have to get minors. They are just sick, sick, sick! He will spend alot of years in that Cebu prison cell and how good he gets along depends on how much money he has. I hope he rots.

rfm010

don't be so quick to judge. he seems to have a potentially good alibi, just look at his videos which will show his whereabouts at the time of ....

oh shit.

dude, your ass is grass.

What a Doorknob. Well now he can blogg about his new bunk-mates and his new video, "Cebu Prison's Little Bitch" or "My Adventures Getting on the Blacklist" starring himself in the title role.

Where do these ass holes crawl of.. Just what we need at a time like this..

I just pray that none of the Parents sold their Kids to him or hired them out..

I met a guy in Cebu City while having a coffee in Robertson's Third Floor, a few years a go, who told me that is what he does. He goes to the Parents first.. Another fine Kano Jerk Pedophile...

His lawyer is going to Protect him...lol what a joke..He is going to me one of the girls now. Young man too bad his life is over hope he enjoys being the wife in Prison.

Jess Bartone

If he did it in his own country he would be in very deep shit, so how did he imagine it would be ok in a country which increasingly puts foreigners under scrutiny for even looking sideways at minors?

63709-TruckOfFail.jpg

Headshot

Do any of you guys know what the prisons are like here? This guy will probably end up in the prison just north of Bogo on the coast. This place makes Devil's Island look like a girl scout camp. It was built below the high tide mark, so twice a day the cells are above water and twice a day the water is waist deep in the cells. It would be kind of difficult to get much sleep there. The cells don't have windows or screens, just barred openings, so the mozzies can just come and go as they like. There are no internet hookups. As a matter of fact, there is no power available to prisoners at all. This is a really nice place where he will have a long time to reflect on what he has done. It sounds like this guy has no conscience at all...no inkling that what he has done is wrong. I think he will figure it out over time.

smokey

What is with these guys? They can't get with a girl back home so they come here and make it harder on us because we are covered in the same brush as they are because we are foreigners. I know, I know. I am just venting. As for this jerkoff lets see how how he likes being in a cat fight in a RP jail.

a foeigner to the Philippines is anyone not from here.... so that is as broad a brush as you can get..

Where do these ass holes crawl of.. Just what we need at a time like this..

I just pray that none of the Parents sold their Kids to him or hired them out..

I met a guy in Cebu City while having a coffee in Robertson's Third Floor, a few years a go, who told me that is what he does. He goes to the Parents first.. Another fine Kano Jerk Pedophile...

His lawyer is going to Protect him...lol what a joke..He is going to me one of the girls now. Young man too bad his life is over hope he enjoys being the wife in Prison.

dip shits like him i could care less but it pisses me off when the parents know and they jump and and say.... but we are poor... and nothing is done and the girls start looking for another income