what would u do over visa by 2 days

I'm now wondering if I have screwed up here.... Maybe I should have got the 21 day visa + the 59 day visa or can you just get the 59 day one like I have done before I go? If I was able to get 21 days plus 59 days it would have been better as I could have spent more time there. I know I can get an ACR card after the 59 day one is up but I will leave before that as it's quite expensive anyway. Can someone please clear this up.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gedw

• Davaoeno

• mpt1947

• Stranded Shipscook

A_Simple_Man

I'm now wondering if I have screwed up here.... Maybe I should have got the 21 day visa + the 59 day visa or can you just get the 59 day one like I have done before I go? If I was able to get 21 days plus 59 days it would have been better as I could have spent more time there. I know I can get an ACR card after the 59 day one is up but I will leave before that as it's quite expensive anyway. Can someone please clear this up.

Your first 59 days includes the free 21 days. On the 60th day you would have had an additional fee of 7,000 PHP more or less due to the tourist ACR card they force on you. You have done things the right way.