"Livin' in Cebu & Lovin' it"

Beserker101

Beserker101

G'day mate and . It's nice to see a "happy" post! I've been away the last week or so. Catchin up on all the posts and i'm glad to find someone is still glad to be in Cebu............Cheers

thankyou for the welcome, .. all I need is my pandesal in the morning & my cerveza-negra in the afternoon = I'm happy

Welcome! I feel the same way. No need to move. If we moved every time some politician made a stupid statement we'd never be able to stop. Hahahahaha

thankyou sir, .. agreed, ^ if I moved everytime a politician made a stupid statement, I would indeed be a gypsy

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beserker101

• mpt1947

• Baywak

• arkitek toeknee

Welcome Beserker101,I must say you certainly live an interesting life there in Pardo.

greatplace

I can't wait to finally move to cebu......I am getting a hard everyday planning our move there :shitstormretarded:

Beserker101

Welcome Beserker101,I must say you certainly live an interesting life there in Pardo.

thankyou for the welcome, .. we have settled into a simple but pleasant routine here w/ zero-stress & lots of good food - lol

Hi Beserker,

Welcome to the board - I am your neighbor up the road in Mambaling - Alaska to be exact - I like the SImple Life too

Mike

Beserker101

I can't wait to finally move to cebu......I am getting a hard everyday planning our move there

... landing at Mactan makes it all worth while, especially when you know you're not leaving

wow, wonderful.

so everyday, this forum gets a new member. nice to know someone new also registered the same day with me.

=)

Arkitek Toeknee

Welcome to the Forum - want to give us a brief introduction (unless you have already done so)

Mike

Some Times Life is too amazing

Just got back from Mass, feeling a little tired - The local church had a procession today for one Saint or another - the band went passed my window not once, or twice - but Four TImes. The rain and the fact that one of the Ushers wanted to make sure every fan in the church was on and pointed toward me, has given me a slight chill - Thought I would check in here, before falling asleep to see how many more people were making plans to jump ship... then I spied this Topic

It further reminded me of Father Mike's Sermon - although in Cebuano, my wife translated a bit of it to me - The priest apologized for the earliness of the procession this morning - started at 3 AM instead of the 4:30 - he had watched the weather and knew it would start raining early in the AM so he wanted to beat it.

He went on to talk about Lent and the Easter Season and the sacrifices that will be required of each of us - and how at times these demands can be over whelming -

some times I think when Father Mike sees me sitting in the pews, he will say things in English just to perk me up - but he made the following statement for everyone's benefit, whenever they become overwhelmed

"Don't Worry, Be Happy"

I got a big grin on my face because his accent was right on to the Original singer of the song

As I read through this topic so far, I am reminded of Father Mike's Sermon and you guys are a living reminder of it

DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY

Thank you all

Yes Man-Yah Man-Don't Worry-Be Aware and Be Happy.

Some Times Life is too amazing

Just got back from Mass, feeling a little tired - The local church had a procession today for one Saint or another - the band went passed my window not once, or twice - but Four TImes. The rain and the fact that one of the Ushers wanted to make sure every fan in the church was on and pointed toward me, has given me a slight chill - Thought I would check in here, before falling asleep to see how many more people were making plans to jump ship... then I spied this Topic

It further reminded me of Father Mike's Sermon - although in Cebuano, my wife translated a bit of it to me - The priest apologized for the earliness of the procession this morning - started at 3 AM instead of the 4:30 - he had watched the weather and knew it would start raining early in the AM so he wanted to beat it.

He went on to talk about Lent and the Easter Season and the sacrifices that will be required of each of us - and how at times these demands can be over whelming -

some times I think when Father Mike sees me sitting in the pews, he will say things in English just to perk me up - but he made the following statement for everyone's benefit, whenever they become overwhelmed

"Don't Worry, Be Happy"

I got a big grin on my face because his accent was right on to the Original singer of the song

As I read through this topic so far, I am reminded of Father Mike's Sermon and you guys are a living reminder of it

DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY

Thank you all

Edited by Baywak
Beserker101

Hi Beserker,

Welcome to the board - I am your neighbor up the road in Mambaling - Alaska to be exact - I like the SImple Life too

Mike

thankyou for the welcome Mike, .. shoot me a pm if you're gonna be in Pardo & stop on by for a cold one

Hi Beserker,

Mike

thankyou for the welcome Mike, .. shoot me a pm if you're gonna be in Pardo & stop on by for a cold one

You need a few more posts before we can exchange PM's - but will do so

Thanks

arkitek toeknee

Thanks for the welcome mike...

I posted an introduction already

here > livingincebuforums (dot) com/ipb/topic/28191-i-am-really-a-newbie/

i sure am having fun reading the threads here...

the.lone.gunman

Where is Pardo ? Never heard of it and I don't see it on my map.

Beserker101

Where is Pardo ? Never heard of it and I don't see it on my map.

Pardo is between Mambaling & Basak on Bacalso Ave (Highway) ...

Greenandblue

Wow par do

We stop at the sister in laws house regular just down from the golf course

I like to go up to the building plots and look down at rhe views and the air is sweet