"Livin' in Cebu & Lovin' it"

Beserker101

Beserker101

Just wanna say howdy to the members living in Cebu, I've been here steady 20+ months & have no plans to leave .

Been married to a beautiful Cebuano from Cabreros for 2.5 years & we live a simple-happy life in Pardo

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beserker101

• mpt1947

• arkitek toeknee

• Baywak

arkitek toeknee

wow, wonderful.

so everyday, this forum gets a new member. nice to know someone new also registered the same day with me.

=)

Dave and Chona

With all the doom and gloom lately on this forum, it is good to hear someone is happy. So you are very welcome, stay happy !!!!!!!!

With all the doom and gloom lately on this forum, it is good to hear someone is happy. So you are very welcome, stay happy !!!!!!!!

my thoughts exactly! it is refreshing.

welcome to you both.

Edited by sperman
Beserker101

Welcome to the forums!

wow, wonderful.

so everyday, this forum gets a new member. nice to know someone new also registered the same day with me.

=)

to the Forum

It is good to have you on the LinC forums. Welcome.

Glad you love Cebu. Simpler is better here.

my thoughts exactly! it is refreshing.

welcome to you both.

thankyou to everyone for the friendly response, it is greatly appreciated !

Beserker101

Welcome to the party!

thankyou & excellent description, there is a festival or karaoke party almost every night here

Welcome, my gf lives near the chapel in Pardo

thankyou sir, would that be the disco-chapel near Violet & Waling-Waling St ?

G'day mate and :thumbs_up: . It's nice to see a "happy" post! I've been away the last week or so. Catchin up on all the posts and i'm glad to find someone is still glad to be in Cebu............Cheers

SkyMan

Welcome! I feel the same way. No need to move. If we moved every time some politician made a stupid statement we'd never be able to stop. Hahahahaha