RP has highest power rates in the world

udonthani

you wouldn't be the first business owner I ever met that worried about electric prices. It's a bind. You have to advertise and use lights to promote the business. All that costs.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• Cipro

• udonthani

• Stranded Shipscook

Stranded Shipscook

you wouldn't be the first business owner I ever met that worried about electric prices. It's a bind. You have to advertise and use lights to promote the business. All that costs.

Yes, exactly, that is why i am poor now. :shocked: But its the way it is. My Signpost with a standard SMB sign ( 3x 60w )and a little attachement of 2x60w neon tubes cost about 150 pesos per month. runs on a timer switch 5 hrs/day and got his own meter/connection, so basic costs are included.

This would approximately be the costs of a "poor" Pinoy house too.(TV and Lights) If they have a Ref, it increases by 300-500 Pesos /month. For Karaoke box add another 200 pesos with daily use.

rfm010

This would approximately be the costs of a "poor" Pinoy house too.(TV and Lights) If they have a Ref, it increases by 300-500 Pesos /month. For Karaoke box add another 200 pesos with daily use.

in a just and proper world electricity meant for refrigeration would cost less and that for karaoke would cost more.

exorbitantly more...

miles-high

I can only tell my personal experience but it is much "cheaper" here

smokey

I can only tell my personal experience but it is much "cheaper" here

musicman666

come not another its cheap to live here thread.... its way overpriced for what you get... the gas and its taxes are highway robbery because the roads are at best mass group of speed bumps.. the street lights and stop lights work well at least 10% of the time the rest is hit and miss.... the only thing cheap about this place is cigs.. booze and a place to park your ???? all the rest is overpriced for what you get...

dont forget the low heating bills.... at least the rp got something right!

miles-high

come not another its cheap to live here thread.... its way overpriced for what you get... the gas and its taxes are highway robbery because the roads are at best mass group of speed bumps.. the street lights and stop lights work well at least 10% of the time the rest is hit and miss.... the only thing cheap about this place is cigs.. booze and a place to park your ???? all the rest is overpriced for what you get...

Some things may be inexpesive, other things may be more expensive

smokey

dont forget the low heating bills.... at least the rp got something right!

last night it was 87 degree at 11 pm and i had to turn on the air con... whoopps there goes the electric

smokey

Some things may be inexpesive, other things may be more expensive