Sign in to follow this  
Jester

Letter USA to PI's

Jester

I used DHL and I am not sorry!

Shipped Friday June 17 from Ft Myers FL. Tracked every step of the way on line. Arrived and signed for Friday June 24, no problems

It did cost $62.50 (US). Don't compare a Manila price to home delivery somewhere in the sticks in Leyte!

If someone can do it cheaper, I'm all ears. Whiner 0311

Jerome

If someone can do it cheaper, I'm all ears. Whiner 0311

What's your postal code out there in the sticks? I'll see what I can do.

Jerome

I took a guess at the postal code. Used the code for Naval, Leyte 6543.

I can beat the price you got from DHL by 25%. Do you have something else to ship?

Jester

I started this thread in February, where you been??

Good guess on the Zip, it's 6549

I do not have anything to go in the foreseeable future, but am always interested in saving a few peso's.

Could you enlighten us on getting a better rate?

Whiner 0311

Jerome

I started this thread in February, where you been??

Good guess on the Zip, it's 6549

I do not have anything to go in the foreseeable future, but am always interested in saving a few peso's.

Could you enlighten us on getting a better rate?

Whiner 0311

Just PM and I'll give you my contact info. When you're ready to ship, send me the address info and package weight and measurements. If sending an envelope, weight defaults to 0.5 kilos. If there's an online price to beat, tell me what you've found. Otherwise you'll get a discount of 25-50% off FedEx website rates.

I'll send you an exact quote and we'll make payment arrangements. Then I'll email you a label that you can forward to your US contact for printing. Delivery time will be the same as you got with DHL for your particular location.

My real goal is to offer a service that ensures parcels will clear customs with zero hassle, guaranteed. You prepay your customs price based on a calculation that you agree to. Your package is cleared and you never pay more than you agreed to before shipping. I plan to call that ParcelGard. What do you think of the name?