Jacinta Pension House

Kuya_Bill_Romjue

JACINTA PENSION HOUSE

Osmena Boulevard at Escario Street.

Cebu City

I stayed at Jacinta at a very reasonable rate and I was close

to everything, literally in walking distances. In October 2004

I was paying 480 PHP per day for a basic room with bathroom

and air con. For an extra 200 PHP I could have a TV and Ref.

The rooms are simple, basic, but comfortable. Good hot and

cold running water and optional breakfast delivered to the

room for about 50 PHP. After all I did not come to stay in

the room all day, just to sleep there at night.

Jacinta is close to the Provincial Capitol, Palace of Justice,

walking distance to Fuente Osmena Circle where there is

shopping, eateries and a few historical sites.

:(

SHATOCTGA GUNTER

SOUND LIKE GOOD RATE I STAYED AT .pacific pensionne 690.00PESO A NIGHT APRIL 2006

I LOVE pensionne SIMPLE LIVING AND GIVE MORE TIME ENJOY CEBU I THINK THUMBS UP

MR,SHA :):):lol::(

Edited by SHATOCTGA GUNTER

Torestre

I prefer pension houses too. I read all this other guys here recomending this and that hotel, and sometimes they give me goose bumps. Imagine, pay more then 1000 pesos for and aircon room!!!??? Shocking!!!

My wife though she like a little more comfort. So when we went to Malaysia this easter we spent 4 nights in a 5 star hotel. I would probably do that again whenever I travel with my family. The telephone had an own button marked "solutions". If you needed anything, rental dvd, plane tickets, baby sitters, adapters, movie theater tickets, ironing your shirts or just anything you can imagine, you simply push the button explain what you need and you will get it. :(

Or when your kids fills the toilet with tissue paper... again.... and you call the reception admitting the crime of your rascals and they simply answer "No problem sir, we will have maintenance there in a minute". And they actually make it sound like its not a problem too. Its a good feeling :)

World Traveller

I usually stay at L/S pension house which is only about 600 per night with aircon & cable.

Is there any other Pension Houses that anyone would suggest?

I am thinking of staying in Elicon when i go to Cebu in May, has anyone stayed there?

Mike S

I revived this thread to see if anyone has any other thoughts on pension houses in the Cebu area ........ cost .... condition of rooms etc.

Alan S

At the same time, I havent seen Bill or Mr Sha here for some time.

In fact, I havent noticed them on other boards, or on messenger, where I used to chat to both of them.

Bob Ward

Mike, I will get you the name of a great (in my opinion) pension house near all the popular areas like Osmenia Circle, Robinson's, Mango Square, Bikini Bars, Great Supermarket, restaurants and only P50 taxi or so from SM or Ayala.

Halfluke stayed there for two months before he moved into Bob's pension house. That place has nice rooms with aircon, private CR, Internet access (for a small fee) and access to a shared kitchen. I was in it once and I remember I was impressed with the place.

D&L Apartelle, will get the address tomorrow!

Edited by Bob Ward

mattwilkie

I havent heard of a Pension house can someone tell me the difference between one and a hotel room besides the price?

World Traveller

I guess prices are one of the main differences as the Pension houses are much cheaper!!

Pension houses are more basic than Hotels and any i have stayed in are clean, have cable and good showers..

Also the choice of food has not been as good as a hotel but well worth staying at..

Mike S

Hey Bob .... any idea how much it cost to stay there ......

ologist

I need a pension house! Bob that sounds good. I think I will fly in on March 2nd- I am in the process of getting my tickets now. They do give a discount for a month?????

ologist

Are any of these any good??

PENSION HOUSES/ Cebu

MAANYAG PENSION HOUSE

Archbishop Reyes Ave., Cebu City

(63-32) 232-8521

LA CASITA

0945 Juana Osme

Edited by ologist

Bob Ward
Hey Bob .... any idea how much it cost to stay there ......

I think with a private CR, Aircon and Internet he was paying about P18K a month. About P600 a day or so.

Mike S

Now that is a pretty good price ..... wonder if they charge extra for two people and if so how much ........ anyone got any pictures ....... can't find a website on them ..... thanks Bob

World Traveller

I have never stayed in Elicon but it seemed nice..

Beside it is LS Pension house which i always stay in and for a single room i think it is 600 pesos per night!!