Sign in to follow this  
USMC-Retired

Ultimate Tv Package

USMC-Retired

Sorry about this. I have some mandatory upgrades for the TV program for the people I installed this for. I lost my contact list in my phone darn delete button. If you could please contact me via PM with your cell numbers thus I can give you the links to download the install package.

What these upgrades will do is enable a few things. BBC1-BBC3 also it will give you back the VOD American TV shows. Additionally it will give an expanded Movie List to about 20,000 movies. Two programs had expired on 31 January and need the latest version. Most importantly it will enable all the Sports channels that you may have lost with expiring of the programs.

After hours trying to get my contact list I gave up the ship. Again I feel bad I had to post this here.

Cebuned

Noresman,

Once our house is up and ready for finishing touches, I hope to hire you to help me set up my MAN CAVE / Entertainment Room and system. I'm in no way a tech type guy, I'm sure I could use your help...

Thanks,

ned

USMC-Retired

When you get here you can check out how it all works