Sign in to follow this  
Panserhansen

Malubog Lake, Toledo

Panserhansen

Yesterday me and a good friend took the motorbikes to Malubog Lake in Toledo. I was pleasently surprised, it was bigger than I thought and reports say you can catch up to 5 kg fish there. If anyone are interested in going there for a beer/fishingtrip, staying over night - let me know.

Report and video here: http://www.ycebu.com/Articles.aspx?gArt1id=MalubogLake

Paul

So, if you are going to do an overnight thing there, we are talking "roughing it" or camping outside? I mean, there is no place to stay nearby, right?

I just want to make sure others are on the same page here.

David_LivinginTalisay

Panserhansen user_popup.png

Posted Today, 08:38 AM

Yesterday me and a good friend took the motorbikes to Malubog Lake in Toledo. I was pleasently surprised, it was bigger than I thought and reports say you can catch up to 5 kg fish there. If anyone are interested in going there for a beer/fishingtrip, staying over night - let me know.

Report and video here: http://www.ycebu.com...1id=MalubogLake

Panserhansen, were you 'inspired' to post about the 'Enchanted Lake', following my posting with photos found on Google Earth in that location,?

This was about proposed Motorcyle Ride in the Mountains going to Enchanted Lake and beyond, from the Toledo Road, following 'Govoner's' Post to the following Thread

Ride in the mountains

http://www.livinginc...post__p__278586

header-logo.png

Photos by Wilfredo B. Umabong

43910457.jpg

43910449.jpg

43910408.jpg

43909252.jpg

43909279.jpg

43910425.jpg

43870132.jpg

43870200.jpg

43870194.jpg

43870178.jpg

43870149.jpg

43870144.jpg

43870135.jpg

43908776.jpg

David_LivinginTalisay

Panserhansen user_popup.png

Posted Today, 08:38 AM

Report and video here: http://www.ycebu.com...1id=MalubogLake

Panserhansen, were you 'inspired' to post about the 'Enchanted Lake', following my posting with photos found on Google Earth in that location,?

This was about proposed Motorcyle Ride in the Mountains going to Enchanted Lake and beyond, from the Toledo Road, following 'Govoner's' Post to the following Thread

Ride in the mountains

http://www.livinginc...post__p__278586

header-logo.png

More Photos by Wilfredo B. Umabong

43465708.jpg

43909233.jpg

43908987.jpg

43870890.jpg

44012665.jpg

43908951.jpg

43908898.jpg

Alonso's Rest House, Malubog, Toledo City, Cebu

43870708.jpg

A View of Malubog Lake from Alonso's Rest House, Malubog, Toledo City, Cebu

43870715.jpg

44240314.jpg

David_LivinginTalisay

David_LivinginTalisay

Malubog "The Enchanted" Lake

Malubog "The Enchanted" Lake Part II

rbm

Malubog "The Enchanted" Lake

Malubog "The Enchanted" Lake Part II

Great pictures David, also from Panserhansen . Next time good if you post before going, that is if you want more company. Seems to be a growing interest in the green trail rides. Maybe we can make it a regular thing.

Panserhansen

Hi David, no - did not read that nice post, but if I did it would have inspired me. I've planned a long time to go there, but haven't been able to due to my motorbike accident and 45 days of rain. Just came back from another day trip to Aluguinsan, sure nice to be out again..!

Panserhansen

So, if you are going to do an overnight thing there, we are talking "roughing it" or camping outside? I mean, there is no place to stay nearby, right?

I just want to make sure others are on the same page here.

We Norwegians would probably just sleep besides a fireplace under the stars, using an empty bottle of aquavite as a pillow - but the raft may also be an alternative. Just bring something to sleep on for the fainthearted, like an air mattress or something. A mosquito net might come in handy. I can contact the barangay guy and get back later once I have a more detailed plan. It will be very basic.

Cebuned

Lars,

You know for sure, I'm interested. And I have all the fishing gear we need...There may be some nice sized snakeheads in there also. Catfish, tilapia,??????? Will be fun finding out....Hey, I'll invest in a nice tent and some camping gear, I love camping, as does David and Margie, but this first trip is for the boys....hehehehehe

Cebuned

Lars,

You know for sure, I'm interested. And I have all the fishing gear we need...There may be some nice sized snakeheads in there also. Catfish, tilapia,??????? Will be fun finding out....Hey, I'll invest in a nice tent and some camping gear, I love camping, as does David and Margie, but this first trip is for the boys....hehehehehe