Older Filipina's

I am not going to offer matchmaking services - but we do know plenty of women in and around our neighborhood, in all age groups who are looking for a good man - some want to get out of here, others want to stay but want someone to care for them - some are truly young and sexy others are older and sexy - some are you have to tie a bone around their necks - but if that is your thing....

We all know to find a really good job the best way is through Networking - the same holds true for meeting life partners -

OK that is my two cents - Go at it.

Really?

So you know a few filipinas looking for a foreign boyfriend/husband?

Who doesnt?

73 posts and one to point out the obvious - not bad

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jess Bartone

• For Real

• loosehead

• mpt1947

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My daughter (25 yo) tells me that in Cairns around the clubs in the evening the cougars(45 yo+) lurk waiting in packs for young (20-22yo)sailors who have been at sea for a while,she has had to rescue a few of the poor buggers,so of course the question is,as i am over 60 would it be ok to wear my COUGAR HUNTER T shirt when in the bar ?

smokey

Gee this thread again ... from a dads point of view i could care less who is in love and who is doing who.... unless its one of my little girls ,,, none of them are cheerleaders so no need to come a calling .... i would wonder to all of you guys who finally found true love with your very young bride... hope you did not ditch a family of children in your home country to find your little cheer leader..

For Real

This was a pre Ella Joy thread, I'm most surprised Allan didn't lock it in Feb...but I'm glad he didn't.

MPT has showed much love & respect to his wife...it was good to revisit this.

For Real

My daughter (25 yo) tells me that in Cairns around the clubs in the evening the cougars(45 yo+) lurk waiting in packs for young (20-22yo)sailors who have been at sea for a while,she has had to rescue a few of the poor buggers,so of course the question is,as i am over 60 would it be ok to wear my COUGAR HUNTER T shirt when in the bar ?

Nice perspective, I guess what's good for the Goose is good for the Gander...I had a few lovely nights in Cairns...last ones 8 years ago without a Cougars to be seen!

PapaRay

Luckily I've been married to my wife for nearly 30yrs now. I am content and happy, she is just three years older than me. I hope never to loose her, but if I were I hope age would not have anything to do with any future selection.

The choice of a mate is a personal one and no one should think badly of anothers choice. All one can do is hope they are content with their selection

mpt1947

Luckily I've been married to my wife for nearly 30yrs now. I am content and happy, she is just three years older than me. I hope never to loose her, but if I were I hope age would not have anything to do with any future selection.

The choice of a mate is a personal one and no one should think badly of anothers choice. All one can do is hope they are content with their selection

I am the original poster of this Topic. When I wrote it, we were having a discussion, AGAIN, about younger brides still having a very close relationship with their families and the tendency of the older grooms becoming responsible not just for the Bride, but the Bride's entire family.

I suggested that perhaps older women might be a choice - my wife is 12 yrs younger than I, but she is over 50 - she still has ties with her family both parents are alive and all her younger brothers live in the same village - but there isn't a dependence on her or me to support anyone.

If you have read all the posts here, you will find strong marriages among all members, some with wives like yourself who is older, some like Headshot who's wife is 35 yrs his junior or mine who is 12 yrs younger - some wives are in their early 20's, others 30+ or even 50+ - every marriage of members of Living in Cebu Forums, I have found, is an exception and as I have said earlier those that work are between two people who have been working at them.

Thanks for your comments