Top Posters In This Topic

• Jess Bartone

• For Real

• loosehead

• mpt1947

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

motorpsycho

i agree with you re the maturity of the women. They tend to be much less inhibited and much less sexually repressed . I think the fact that 10 people live in a 2 room nipa hut- so that pretty much everything goes on in front of everyone else makes them feel much more comfortable about showing their bodies. And of course if they want to see any penises all they have to do is stand at the side of any road !!

I am trying so hard to understand what what you just meant. I reread it on both forward and backwards and still have no idea on your logic or where you were going with this. No need explaining, I will just read other comments and then skip to other interesting threads.

Edited by motorpsycho
Davaoeno

you read it backwards Mr Psycho ? wow- i'm impressed !! Did you use a mirror to do that? Gee- i'm sorry everyone here didnt manage to make the thread interesting enough for you - oh well- skip away ! Isnt living in a democracy wonderful ?!

'davaolife'

i agree with you re the maturity of the filipina women. They tend to be much less inhibited and much less sexually repressed . I think the fact that 10 people live in a 2 room nipa hut- so that pretty much everything goes on in front of everyone else makes them feel much more comfortable about showing their bodies. And of course if they want to see any penises all they have to do is stand at the side of any road !!

I am trying so hard to understand what what you just meant. I reread it on both forward and backwards and still have no idea on your logic or where you were going with this. No need explaining, I will just read other comments and then skip to other interesting threads.

Jess Bartone

Anyone who thinks western women are more mature than Filipinas has rocks in their head... or hangin' with the wrong crowd. My wife knows more about survival, respect, and caring for others than any Aussie woman I know... (on a par with my mother and she raised 8 sons single-handedly)... and because she gives respect, she gets it. She is a giant of a human in my eyes and displays more maturity than many of the old buggers in this forum.

and displays more maturity than many of the old buggers in this forum.

Getting a bit ripe is she? :)

.....one can be 50 and still isn't further developed than a teenager.....

I resemble that remark.

I am neatly 64 a very much resemble that remark

Headshot

Yes I agree..she can be compared to a bottle of wine.... :)

That is true. Some wines get better with age. Others just go bad. It just depends on the type of wine.

Well said Mike. I would just add make sure that you pick someone thats for you. What I mean is don't limit yourself to the next Venus Raj. No question you will get a looker but if you have not taken the time to know the person, you very likely will get a bad personality that goes along with the cute face.

MPT 1947,

Thanks for sharing your love success story on LinC...Its always refreshing to hear a good story...I hope your sharing here continues to brighten the world

Now that you have totally embarrassed me in front of the membership.... Thank you for your kind words.

I hope so too - I am very grateful to Paul, and the other Admin's and moderators for providing a place where we are all welcome and can enjoy each others company and share our stories - we do tend to stray from the topics very easily, but I have found that if we are respectful of each other and try to keep an upbeat attitude the Moderators will let the straying slide

One thing I have noticed and picked up from my Philippine neighbors, is that everyone smiles a lot - it is hard to get down on yourself and other people, if you are smiling

Thanks again for the compliment

MPT

Yes I agree..she can be compared to a bottle of wine.... :thumbs_up:

That is true. Some wines get better with age. Others just go bad. It just depends on the type of wine.

Yes, I've seen so many pretty faces who withered with age too...but those who knows to response responsibly in any given situation, aged beautifully!

As to the OP, I would like to say thank you for sharing a beautiful love story which easily becoming very rare nowadays. CHEERS and Happy Valentine's Day to you and to your wife and to all the lovely couples in this community! Spread the love!!!!

Yes, I've seen so many pretty faces who withered with age too...but those who knows to response responsibly in any given situation, aged beautifully!

As to the OP, I would like to say thank you for sharing a beautiful love story which easily becoming very rare nowadays. CHEERS and Happy Valentine's Day to you and to your wife and to all the lovely couples in this community! Spread the love!!!!

daisy in Alan's account huh!!!!

quit_yume

to the OP.. that is a great story.. you found your princess and that is all that matters. thank you also for restarting the thread that was closed coz i did feel it was closed a little too early.

for the life of me i dont understand why there seems to be a few very judgmental people that always want to call people names or question someone's morality when they are not doing anything ethically or legally wrong. if an 18 yr old girl is not interested all she has to do is say "im not interested".

when i first started searching online a few years ago i didnt consider anybody under about 34. but it was 18 - 20s that started sniffing around me. as this happened more and more i finally realized that it was my own narrow mind that was limiting my potential for happiness.

many of the more mature women i tried to talk to were very skeptical that i would be interested in someone their age.. they seemed genuinely concerned that i still appeared 'youthful' and doubted my ability to stay faithful since i seemed so young. and to be honest i have had problems finding older women that had any interest in dancing to techno music at the club with me or doing some serious hiking or other outdoor sports activities.

but now i think i have found my princess too. she is on my avitar and i plan on visiting her soon. im 52 and she is 25. and to be honest because of the massive disadvantages she has had to overcome in life to get to where she is now she is more mature than most women my own age here in the usa.

so anyways.. its a good subject and i hope to hear more cool and happy stories. i just ask for those of us that are still transitioning from being narrow minded to open mindedness to be careful about the name calling.

-quito

Edited by quit_yume

Well said Mike. I would just add make sure that you pick someone thats for you. What I mean is don't limit yourself to the next Venus Raj. No question you will get a looker but if you have not taken the time to know the person, you very likely will get a bad personality that goes along with the cute face.

Thanks Cary, I appreciate that. I agree - it is very easy for all of us to be overwhelmed by the beauty of the women of the Philippines - I would like to take credit for finding my wife - I think she did a slam bang job finding a husband - and if it wasn't for our belief in God - I don't think either one of us would have been successful

The OP started a thread regarding his meeting the love of his life & recommended that one should not overlook the more mature ladies in our quests for true love...this has gone off topic a few times...and I'm guilty too. Let's see if we can keep on the topic, because its a most worthy topic.

If I were in my 60s or late 50s I'd be more inclined to agree, but most of the 30-somethings are either married, homely, or have an assload of kids already. All of those are dealbreakers for me. I actually prefer later 20s but it seems that's hard to find without some other issues. For instance my last GF was 27, no kids, etc but it turns out she has other issues that didn't surface until later.

Noting wrong with men desiring young fertile women like you say.

Loosehead was talking about 18 year old girls...big difference

If she's old enough to vote surely she's old enough to decide who to open her legs for.

Or milk! ...