Older Filipina's

questsea73

I don't believe I agree with the opinion expressed on this thread that Asian(or specifically Filipina's) are less mature than their Western counterpart females of the same age. I see it the other way, based on personal observations of Filipinas, Vietnamese, and Thai and general academic observations of Koreans, Laotians, etc.

It takes quite a bit of maturity, guts, will power, and many other admirable personality-builders to survive the grinding poverty many of these women live through including also challenges such as often early motherhood(15 or 16 sometimes), and often being deserted by their boyfriend who promised to marry them, putting up with the men in their families who are non-working layabouts, the early death of young members in their immediate family to disease/accident, their boyfriends bringing back S.T.D.'s to the home nest, etc, etc.

Some may be immature in the sense they are buried in a family of kids of 8-10 and don't learn to cook because mom/older sisters do this; some may seem immature when they run amok when kicked out by their boyfriend who found a younger/ prettier girl friend, etc. But all-in-all I consider age 20 or over is likely to mean a sort of a cast iron toughness inside(fortitude) except to their loved ones.

Ken

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jess Bartone

• For Real

• loosehead

• mpt1947

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Davaoeno

i agree with you re the maturity of the women. They tend to be much less inhibited and much less sexually repressed . I think the fact that 10 people live in a 2 room nipa hut- so that pretty much everything goes on in front of everyone else makes them feel much more comfortable about showing their bodies. And of course if they want to see any penises all they have to do is stand at the side of any road !!

I don't believe I agree with the opinion expressed on this thread that Asian(or specifically Filipina's) are less mature than their Western counterpart females of the same age. I see it the other way, based on personal observations of Filipinas, Vietnamese, and Thai and general academic observations of Koreans, Laotians, etc.

It takes quite a bit of maturity, guts, will power, and many other admirable personality-builders to survive the grinding poverty many of these women live through including also challenges such as often early motherhood(15 or 16 sometimes), and often being deserted by their boyfriend who promised to marry them, putting up with the men in their families who are non-working layabouts, the early death of young members in their immediate family to disease/accident, their boyfriends bringing back S.T.D.'s to the home nest, etc, etc.

Some may be immature in the sense they are buried in a family of kids of 8-10 and don't learn to cook because mom/older sisters do this; some may seem immature when they run amok when kicked out by their boyfriend who found a younger/ prettier girl friend, etc. But all-in-all I consider age 20 or over is likely to mean a sort of a cast iron toughness inside(fortitude) except to their loved ones.

Ken

For Real

The OP started a thread regarding his meeting the love of his life & recommended that one should not overlook the more mature ladies in our quests for true love...this has gone off topic a few times...and I'm guilty too. Let's see if we can keep on the topic, because its a most worthy topic.

Yep lock up your mothers if loosehead gets on the loose.

I also have an 18 year old daughter and find it strange and repulsive that anyone over 20 would be sniffing around 18 year old girls.

So... anyone who dates a girl with more than two years age difference is strange and repulsive.

Maybe since you have an 18 year old daughter you find the idea of dating girls her age strange and repulsive. That's healthy. But leave me out of it.

I have a mother who's the age of your wife. I find that strange and repulsive.

That being said, in response to the original poster, the great American statesman Benjamin Franklin also preferred older women. He wrote:

In all your amours, you should prefer old women to young ones."

"1. Because as they have more knowledge of the world and their minds are better stored with observations, their conversation is more improving and more lastingly agreeable.

2. Because when women cease to be handsome, they study to be good. To maintain their influence over men, they supply the diminution of beauty by an arguement of utility. They learn to do 1000 services small and great, and are the most tender and useful of all friends when you are sick. Thus they continue amiable. And hence there is hardly such a thing as an old woman who is not a good woman.

3. Because there is no hazard of children, which irregularly produced may be attended with much inconvenience.

4. Because the more experience, they are more prudent and discreet in conducting an intrigue to prevent suspicion. The commerce with them is therefore safer with regard to your reputation. And with regard to theirs, if the affair should happen to be known, considerate people might be inclined to excuse an old woman who would kindly take care of a young man, form his manners by her good counsels, and prevent his ruining his health and fortune among mercenary prostitutes.

5. Because every animal that walks upright, the deficiency of the fluids that fills the muscles appears first in the highest part. The face grows lank and wrinkled, then the neck, the the breast and arms, the lower parts continuing to the last as plump as ever. So that covering all above with a basket, and regarding only what is below the girdle, it is impossible of two woman to know an old one from a young one. And as in the dark all cats are grey, the pleasure of corporal enjoyment with an old woman is at least equal, and frequently superior, every knack being by practice capable of improvement.

6. Because the sin is less. The debauching a virgin may be her ruin, and make her for life unhappy.

7. Because compunction is less. The having made a young girl miserable may give you frequent bitter reflections, none of which can attend making an old woman happy.

8thly and lastly. They are so grateful."

Let me add that it is perfectly natural and a hard wired biological drive for MEN to desire young fertile women. And for women to desire men who can provide for them and their offspring.

Call it ugly, but that's nature and we are all, at some level, animals.

For Real

It is perfectly natural and a hard wired biological drive for MEN to desire young fertile women. And for women to desire men who can provide for them and their offspring.

Noting wrong with men desiring young fertile women like you say.

Loosehead was talking about 18 year old girls...big difference

SkyMan

I don't believe I agree with the opinion expressed on this thread that Asian(or specifically Filipina's) are less mature than their Western counterpart females of the same age.

Please don't blame the whole thread for the ignorance of one or two idiots.

I don't believe I agree with the opinion expressed on this thread that Asian(or specifically Filipina's) are less mature than their Western counterpart females of the same age.

Please don't blame the whole thread for the ignorance of one or two idiots.

It's a shame an interesting discussion has to be ruined by juvenile name calling.

Jess Bartone

Noting wrong with men desiring young fertile women like you say.

Loosehead was talking about 18 year old girls...big difference

So despite the fact that the law of the land states an 18 yo is a woman, you're saying they are not. Would you have the age of consent raised to 25 or 30? In most states of Australia the age of consent is 16, that must do your head in ol'mate.

Anyway right off topic but your statement is preposterous.

For Real

MPT 1947,

Thanks for sharing your love success story on LinC...Its always refreshing to hear a good story...I hope your sharing here continues to brighten the world

How's one to tell if a female is old enough to be attractive?

If I see a potentially attractive female at the mall do I have to ask her if she's 30 yet before i can say that she's attractive?

To avoid accusations from intolerant, prudish hypocrites I've adopted the habit of calling attractive younger females "CUTE" until I'm sure they're of legal age, then it becomes acceptable to apply more descriptive terms.

I take issue, however, with applying the arbitrary laws of some countries in a foreign land, then condemning them for being immoral. If some Asian Indian female is married at 16, well, that's the business of her family, not my church or government. Some couples mate at still younger ages. I can't condemn them. As long as the family stays together, that's much more important.

Yeah I could be interested in older women I'm getting a bit fed up with the fathers of these young women drooling over me trying to be my best friend in hope I marry one of their daughters. :)

For Real

Yeah I could be interested in older women I'm getting a bit fed up with the fathers of these young women drooling over me trying to be my best friend in hope I marry one of their daughters. :)

But the older womens fathers might do more than drool...itsokay.gif

Davaoeno

yup ! its just the way we are genetically hardwired.

Let me add that it is perfectly natural and a hard wired biological drive for MEN to desire young fertile women. And for women to desire men who can provide for them and their offspring.

Call it ugly, but that's nature and we are all, at some level, animals.