A member to keep in our thoughts and prayers.

Steve, one of the four forum administrators, and a long time very close friend of mine, has a member of his family, his grand father, who is very, very ill. It does not look good.

I posted this to ask the membership here to please, keep Steve and his family in your thoughts and prayers, or if you are not a religious person, perhaps in thoughts while you reflect throughout, or at the end of the day.

Brother, you and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks to each of you.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

Sorry to hear that man

God Bless

cebubird

I will certainly do that and if its ok, may I also ask for prayers for my wife's mother who is also in same situation. Matter of fact her sons/daughters and husband are all gathering at the hospital today to basically decide whether try anymore to try and keep her alive.

Bill

Jess Bartone

Steve and Bill, you have my prayers, my mother is similar.

RogerDuMond

Our thoughts and prayers are with all three.

Mr. Mike

They are in my thoughts and in my prayers as well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, God Bless.

Edited by Mr. Mike
SkyMan

Prayers to all three and the families as well. God bless.

My prayers and thoughts go out to you Bill and Jesse.

I appreciate all the comments here. Here are a few pics of my grandfather, he goes by Pappy or just Pap. These were when he was still feeling good. The one is during Donna and I's wedding.

pap.jpg

pap2.jpg

Unfortunately, I don't believe he will make it through the weekend. I'm not going to go into detail of everything leading up to this event, but he has been battling Myelodysplasia for over two years.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

my sympathies to all you guys and your loved ones.

to this day i still hear from people passing along their condolences and missing my parents, of course i thank them but i always add. we all roll those dice eventually they lived great lives all be it too short, live the life you want best you can now

Headshot

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family members, Steve. I just went through this with my mother. It is hard to go through, but likely we all will.

lazydays

Steve,Jesse and Bill,my Sympathies to you guys and your loved ones.

My prayers and thoughts go out to you Bill and Jesse.

I appreciate all the comments here. Here are a few pics of my grandfather, he goes by Pappy or just Pap. These were when he was still feeling good. The one is during Donna and I's wedding.

post-29-0-98083100-1296882184_thumb.jpg

post-29-0-65001400-1296882191_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately, I don't believe he will make it through the weekend. I'm not going to go into detail of everything leading up to this event, but he has been battling Myelodysplasia for over two years.

Pap looks like someone I would like to know....a real character. Whatever happens, I know he is loved by many.