Sign in to follow this  
Ilovecebu

Dopod S300 Arrived !

Ilovecebu

Thanks to Steve ! :(

Very nice cell phone which many call the Star Trek phone with PDA, windows media player, windows explorer, mp3 player, etc etc

IMO why buy an IPOD when this phone can use up to a 2 gig SD memory card and you get so much more for the same price ir a little more

I already uploaded music videos and songs. Well made and even brought a leather carrying case.

Anxious to see the Motorola e680i I bought that will be here next month

crewsafe
Thanks to Steve ! :(

Very nice cell phone which many call the Star Trek phone with PDA, windows media player, windows explorer, mp3 player, etc etc

IMO why buy an IPOD when this phone can use up to a 2 gig SD memory card and you get so much more for the same price ir a little more

I already uploaded music videos and songs. Well made and even brought a leather carrying case.

You had better keep us appraised over these phones performance. Both my son & I are drooling. :kidding:

Steve
You had better keep us appraised over these phones performance. Both my son & I are drooling. :lmao:

I thought about giving him my Blackberry instead. I doubt if he'd notice the difference :wt-hell:

World Traveller
Thanks to Steve ! :wt-hell:

You said why buy an ipod when you can get a 2 gig sd memory card..

My answer is that i get 80gig