Who will be the last person to add to this thread?Originated by samatm hijacked by KennyF

samatm

SkyMan

ta ta ta taaaaaaaa

next video :

I thought the joke was going to be when he finally closed it his thumbs would be stuck under the door.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KennyF

• HeyMike

• Stranded Shipscook

• rfm010

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stranded Shipscook

ta ta ta taaaaaaaa

next video :

I thought the joke was going to be when he finally closed it his thumbs would be stuck under the door.

Yup, the world is full of surprises :welcome2:

HeyMike

This is the stupidest thread ever. Anyone who posts here (after my post) is just ignorant. This thread should be closed immediately. I know there are no ignorant people here, so close the damn thread now!..... Fine, let's see just how many ignorant people there are.

Duh I wonder if I can close this thread too - already have been the last poster on a couple already today - come one close her down

A_Simple_Man

This is a great opportunity to post this message and find out if anyone can read it.

Can you read this?

Ok. My question is, How long must I be the last poster for? What if the thread goes dormant for a month and then someone posts? If I am the last poster for one month do I win?

Stranded Shipscook

Nice try but yu can't trick me :welcome2: how about some sports then - goal of the century :

Woops.

Edited by KennyF

post-4822-0-91233700-1296711177_thumb.jpg

I'm guessing that this would work on a woman too.

KinO