"you'll make lovely mestisso babies"

dablindfrog

Captainmike

way to go papa ............... may she have a happy, healthy life

dablindfrog

Congratulations. I've got 3 half filipino children, youngest 17. The first 20 years are the worst mate. After that it's easy.

hah, just the spurring i needed right now :thumbsup::biggrin_01:

wow congrats dablin all the best..... i best not show them pics to the boss im sure she will get broody & want a girl.......... see you next week so you can celebrate with your branston pickle

Mr. Mike

Dude ! she has NO teeth!! :thumbsup: Seriously, she is very precious. What is her name???.................May I recommend "Napoleonetta" :biggrin_01:

dablindfrog

Dude ! she has NO teeth!! :thumbsup: Seriously, she is very precious. What is her name???.................May I recommend "Napoleonetta" :unsure:

Abigaelle will do for now, she might get that as a nickname once her political ambitions kick-in :thumbsup:

Mr. Mike

Dude ! she has NO teeth!! :thumbsup: Seriously, she is very precious. What is her name???.................May I recommend "Napoleonetta" :unsure:

Abigaelle will do for now, she might get that as a nickname once her political ambitions kick-in :thumbsup:

"Abigaelle",,,, ahh, a beautiful name I mean that! My best to you, Mom, and Abigaelle!!!!!!!!God bless.

Headshot

Congrats, Frog. Abigaelle is a beautiful "imported" baby. I hear that term much more than I hear "Mestisso" when Filipinas are talking about a baby with a foreigner father.

Edited by Headshot
dablindfrog

Congrats, Frog. Abigaelle is a beautiful "imported" baby. I hear that term much more than I hear "Mestisso" when Filipinas are talking about a baby with a foreigner father.

ah yes...the good old "imported goods" trick, it did surprise me when i was told i did smell like imported goods when i first met my better half, but the novelty wore off :closedeyes: