Best Air Fares...

elBradford

Reading these prices makes me realize how cheap it was last year at $913 all in from SLC, UT through LAX on Korean Air. I loved Korean Air. I just dream of a $600 fare - then I could afford to go this summer :shitstormretarded:. I'll keep searching...

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tim

• towboat72

• tomaw

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not a problem. I had used this site about a year ago to book my last flight to Cebu, and found a round trip fare from Toronto to Cebu via Korean Air for $1150 tax in. Forwarded the info from itasoftwa

The best place to start when looking for airfare is http://matrix.itasoftware.com/. It gives you an idea of what airlines are charging for a range of dates, and multiple departure cities. With that i

i booked this week after extensive searching through internet and walking into a travel agent in town here in north dakota,the travel agent was no help,actually more expensive and also asked why i wou

With Gas prices going up, I feel if U have not gotten your ticket for travel this summer yet, you better look and lock in your best price now. Since we have purchase our tickets for travel in July, we have seen reports of the airlines jacking up prices. Now with gas prices starting to go up - maybe the tickets will be too high for many.

Has anyone gotten any deals for travel this summer? Let us know...

Any current prices being floated around Please posts...

thanks

roaddog

prices are jumping daily. I just had to pay an extra 150$ because I waited one day too many. 1200$ from phoenix. Someone suggested Vayama a while back and they were the cheapest I could find.

Be there in 3 weeks, Yes I'm excited.

Roaddog

So U will be there there in 3 weeks... that is so Cool... and thou U are going in the off season, 1200 r/t sounds good... who are U flying with and what is your route, any lay overs, etc...

We have to go in the high season, so we are paying out the ass...1630 r/t. Hopefully this will be my last trip to Cebu in the summer. I am hoping to go over in Feb/March and Oct/Nov from 2012 onward. It costs too much to go over in the summer from the USA. But it is my last chance to take my son with us - he will be going to college in Sept 2012, so I will just have to bite the bullet one more year. Once he is in college and out of the nest, then I will be free to travel in the off seasons. We can only guess how much it will cost in a year or two... hopefully we can still afford tickets...

Have fun on your trip...

roaddog

Roaddog

So U will be there there in 3 weeks... that is so Cool... and thou U are going in the off season, 1200 r/t sounds good... who are U flying with and what is your route, any lay overs, etc...

We have to go in the high season, so we are paying out the ass...1630 r/t. Hopefully this will be my last trip to Cebu in the summer. I am hoping to go over in Feb/March and Oct/Nov from 2012 onward. It costs too much to go over in the summer from the USA. But it is my last chance to take my son with us - he will be going to college in Sept 2012, so I will just have to bite the bullet one more year. Once he is in college and out of the nest, then I will be free to travel in the off seasons. We can only guess how much it will cost in a year or two... hopefully we can still afford tickets...

Have fun on your trip...

Ya Tim, Leave Phoenix March 31, 5 hour layover in LA, 2 hours in Seoul and then on into Cebu. Staying for my 59 days. Flying with Asiana. Never flown with them before so hopefully not too bad of a flight. I usually fly with Korean but they were seriously over priced. Actually I paid 1161.00, sad thing the day before basicly same flight 1020.00. Head over to Our Place as soon as I pick my bike up and and have one of those good beers. Yes I'm talking Red Horse.

towboat72

i used to shop all over the comp trying to find super good flights from sfo SAN FRANCISCO to manila.got very frustrated with the time involved so about 5 years ago i found a good travel agent .i just call her tell her about when i want to fly out and when i want to return in about 3 days she has me booked on a flight,at a price that i have never been able to match.believe me i looked myself even after she gave me prices and i could not match them .i just send her a check and we are both happy.--my last tickets cost me $860.00 round trip with a 6month return flight.

she also advised me not to book into cebu just buy my ticket from manila to cebo at the airport it is a lot cheaper that way .i usually spend some time in manila anyway .

i will not fly cathy pacific airline that is my only and she knows that i have flown all the other ones and on average have been happy.im never in a hurry so a short lay over does not bother me .did 16 hrs in tipahi one night was not happy about that but have learned to look at my tickets now

smokey

if your just going back and forth with no real need to be anywhere on a certain month when is the slow season from cebu to the US

rfm010

if your just going back and forth with no real need to be anywhere on a certain month when is the slow season from cebu to the US

just speculating but i might think during times when kids are in school. so june - march here, september -may in the u.s. gives you september-march overall. excluding holidays of course.

with a kid in school and a teaching wife i always have to travel in april-may, and that is definitely not slow season.

• 2 weeks later...
Mandingo

Our ticket prices here have gone up almost 50% from a year ago. My crew is all starting to head home to the Philippines after a long fishing season. We have been paying on average of $2,500 for their tickets, this is up about $800 from this time last year.

Davaoeno

Los Angeles to Cebu Saturday, April 02, 2011 Cebu to Los Angeles Wednesday, April 06, 2011 LA- CEBU RETURN IS ONLY $1296 [ AS OF 8 AM TODAY ] THAT TICKET IS GOOD FOR UP TO ONE YEAR

Fare typeFare description= Lowest price Smart Saveran inexpensive & restrictive offer Fare rules $1,295.54 Smart ValueFlexible & full SKYPASS mileage credit offer Fare rules $1,652.54 ValueFlexible & upgradeable using SKYPASS mileage Fare rules $2,152.54 Qualitya fully flexible economy class fare Fare rules $4,314.54

Schedules are subject to government approval and may be changed without prior notice sort by: Number of connections Departure Time Arrival Time Elapsed Time plane2.gifOutbound: Los Angeles - Cebu Saturday, April 02, 2011 12:30 Los Angeles (LAX) 23:50 Cebu (CEB) +1 day(s) Korean Air (KE)

• 20:20<LI class=line>
  • 1 stop(s)

• flight details

23:50 Los Angeles (LAX) 23:50 Cebu (CEB) +2 day(s) Korean Air (KE)

• 33:00<LI class=line>
  • 1 stop(s)

• flight details

23:30 Los Angeles (LAX) 23:50 Cebu (CEB) +2 day(s) Korean Air (KE)

• 33:20<LI class=line>
  • 1 stop(s)

• flight details

plane3.gifReturn: Cebu - Los Angeles Wednesday, April 06, 2011 01:20 Cebu (CEB) 10:10 Los Angeles (LAX) Korean Air (KE)

• 23:50<LI class=line>
  • 1 stop(s)

• flight details

01:20 Cebu (CEB) 15:10 Los Angeles (LAX) Korean Air (KE)

• 28:50<LI class=line>
  • 1 stop(s)

• flight details

warning.gif Price per traveller including tax $1,295.54 KOREAN AIR

Edited by davaolife
smokey

my last trip i took asian one way because it cost to much to change a ticket i already had but i cant seem to figure out how to fly them from CEBU to the US seems they are a one way only airline?

Los Angeles to Cebu Saturday, April 02, 2011 Cebu to Los Angeles Wednesday, April 06, 2011 LA- CEBU RETURN IS ONLY $1296 [ AS OF 8 AM TODAY ] THAT TICKET IS GOOD FOR UP TO ONE YEAR

Fare typeFare description= Lowest price Smart Saveran inexpensive & restrictive offer Fare rules $1,295.54 Smart ValueFlexible & full SKYPASS mileage credit offer Fare rules $1,652.54 ValueFlexible & upgradeable using SKYPASS mileage Fare rules $2,152.54 Qualitya fully flexible economy class fare Fare rules $4,314.54

Schedules are subject to government approval and may be changed without prior notice sort by: Number of connections Departure Time Arrival Time Elapsed Time plane2.gifOutbound: Los Angeles - Cebu Saturday, April 02, 2011 12:30 Los Angeles (LAX) 23:50 Cebu (CEB) +1 day(s) Korean Air (KE)

• 20:20<LI class=line>
  • 1 stop(s)

• flight details

23:50 Los Angeles (LAX) 23:50 Cebu (CEB) +2 day(s) Korean Air (KE)

• 33:00<LI class=line>
  • 1 stop(s)

• flight details

23:30 Los Angeles (LAX) 23:50 Cebu (CEB) +2 day(s) Korean Air (KE)

• 33:20<LI class=line>
  • 1 stop(s)

• flight details

plane3.gifReturn: Cebu - Los Angeles Wednesday, April 06, 2011 01:20 Cebu (CEB) 10:10 Los Angeles (LAX) Korean Air (KE)

• 23:50<LI class=line>
  • 1 stop(s)

• flight details

01:20 Cebu (CEB) 15:10 Los Angeles (LAX) Korean Air (KE)

• 28:50<LI class=line>
  • 1 stop(s)

• flight details

warning.gif Price per traveller including tax $1,295.54 KOREAN AIR

Looks like a 10 hour layover in Korea on the way there.

Still under 1300 usd R/T is good, but I think that April is still low season for traveling. Also, from Calf to Korea to Cebu, should be a good price since U are just going thru one connection.

thanks for the information...

Davaoeno

Looks like a 10 hour layover in Korea on the way there.

Still under 1300 usd R/T is good, but I think that April is still low season for traveling. Also, from Calf to Korea to Cebu, should be a good price since U are just going thru one connection.

thanks for the information...

Re the layover - if you book on the right day they will give you a free room at the Hyatt Hotel [ rate is I believe $189- its a fabulous room] , as well as a coupon for the buffet at the Hyatt [ which I believe is worth about $25 ?]

BTW I checked the rate for June instead of April and it was even lower - about $1236