Changes to US passports in Feb

• Admin (Retired)
broden

Well, that's lame.

I guess I can deal with it, but let's make one thing clear: I AM Parent 1! :evan_iliadis:

Parent 2 is for losers.

yeah i'm waiting to see the inter family lawsuits over who's parent 1 and who's parent 2

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cary

• Baywak

• broden

• tom_shor

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin (Retired)
broden

perhaps parent 1 and parent 2 are just a subtle step on the path to a groovie Dr. Suess world

Dr-Seuss-Thing-1-and-Thing-2-Costumes.jpg

Edited by broden
SkyMan

We have how many thousands of homeless and countless more jobless and how many millions more other problems and some assholes want to spend millions litigating this trivial bs that ends up costing the gov't huge amounts of money to change. Forms have to be changed, policies have to be written and published to explain how the changes are to be implimented, yada, yada, yada. All because some loud but insignificant group is offended.

I don't give a flying &^(%^% if you're offended!!

Edited by SkyMan
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

can't speak for the rest of the world but i know in the states more and more people seem to be forgetting (or not knowing in the first place) that we have no specific right to not be offended

Since the first human beings walked this planet there have always been a mother and father. Now we are so enlightened, so smart, that now today we tell Mother Nature in the new enlightened PC world they are to be addressed as Parents One and Two.

BS is BS

No matter what thesaurus you use.

We have how many thousands of homeless and countless more jobless and how many millions more other problems and some assholes want to spend millions litigating this trivial bs that ends up costing the gov't huge amounts of money to change. Forms have to be changed, policies have to be written and published to explain how the changes are to be implimented, yada, yada, yada. All because some loud but insignificant group is offended.

TheMatrix

The U.S. has steadily been moving away from the Christian values which made the country great in the first place. So sad =((

Exactly Steve

The U.S. has steadily been moving away from the Christian values which made the country great in the first place. So sad =((

JamesMusslewhite

That's what happens when little Johnny has 2 mamas or 2 daddies. Maybe when Gay marriages are Federally recognized and imposed in all States it will be then changed again, to read "Whatever 1" and "Whatever 2". :scratch_head:

My question can not be answered because its obvious; Mother and Father is not offensive at all. But now that we are in the new PC world and yes we are, it offends the loud minority that Skyman spoke about. And because of it and similar rulings I warn all parents to review the lessons your children have from school. Why? Remember Headshot told of how the school system here in the RP is dominated by gay men and their agenda? Well believe it or not its the same back home and sooner than you think these PC perverts are going to convert your children. Call me a conspiracy nut all you want. Just look around. I don't know about you but it makes me want to puke.

My question can not be answered because its obvious; Mother and Father is not offensive at all. But now that we are in the new PC world and yes we are, it offends the loud minority that Skyman spoke about. And because of it and similar rulings I warn all parents to review the lessons your children have from school. Why? Remember Headshot told of how the school system here in the RP is dominated by gay men and their agenda? Well believe it or not its the same back home and sooner than you think these PC perverts are going to convert your children. Call me a conspiracy nut all you want. Just look around. I don't know about you but it makes me want to puke.

In what thread did Headshot warns us about Gay Men in the Philippines?

What if there's a family with 2 mothers, or 2 fathers? That would be offensive if you had to submit the application, wouldn't it be? That's now considered a family, and those types of family's are growing, whether you agree with it or not. And, personally, I don't agree with it, but can at least accept it.

My son's little league has had this application form for years. Neither my wife or I had any second thoughts about it. It's no big deal. I noticed that FOX News has had to an issue with it, as usual.

Now, more importantly...GO SEAHAWKS!!!

Since the first human beings walked this planet there have always been a mother and father. Now we are so enlightened, so smart, that now today we tell Mother Nature in the new enlightened PC world they are to be addressed as Parents One and Two.

BS is BS

No matter what thesaurus you use.

Baywak

Cary,I think most here have answered this question in there own way one way or another.