• Cary

• Baywak

• broden

• tom_shor

Top Posters In This Topic

tom_shor

What a load of bohunk. :biggrin_01:

Edited by tom_shor

This is nothing more than caving in to the PC left. Obama can say its just bringing the application form up to modern times all he likes. It does not change the facts. The gay lesbian voting block now have another government form that they can take to court to further push their agenda of same sex marriage and families. What they can never duplicate without the aid of science is the miracle of child birth. But believe me they are trying. And so far they now have moved 'Mother and Father' to 'Parent One and Parent Two. No matter your thoughts on this, tell me, whats so wrong, whats so offensive in mother and father?' Whats next, we will give the legal right to adopt to animals? Laugh all you want but did you ever thought you would see the day your parents are officially addressed as 'Parent One and Parent Two?'

Baywak

Yeah,Maybe instead of parent one and parent two they should put sperm donor and ovary donor.

This is nothing more than caving in to the PC left. Obama can say its just bringing the application form up to modern times all he likes. It does not change the facts. The gay lesbian voting block now have another government form that they can take to court to further push their agenda of same sex marriage and families. What they can never duplicate without the aid of science is the miracle of child birth. But believe me they are trying. And so far they now have moved 'Mother and Father' to 'Parent One and Parent Two. No matter your thoughts on this, tell me, whats so wrong, whats so offensive in mother and father?' Whats next, we will give the legal right to adopt to animals? Laugh all you want but did you ever thought you would see the day your parents are officially addressed as 'Parent One and Parent Two?'

Edited by Baywak
tom_shor

Why not Authority Figure 1 &2. :biggrin_01:

Obama does not want to hurt anyone's feelings. You say Authority Figure Tom it might bring back memories of Mom and Dad saying no Twinkies until you do your homework. Wow such hard brutal people theses Authority Figures 1/2 are.

Baywak

Cary,what does Obama have to do with it?

Obama does not want to hurt anyone's feelings. You say Authority Figure Tom it might bring back memories of Mom and Dad saying no Twinkies until you do your homework. Wow such hard brutal people theses Authority Figures 1/2 are.

Baywak;

As president the entire federal government either directly or indirectly takes their que from the White House. This has been ongoing since whenever. Obama has made his views very clear on a number of issues including gay rights. And we are now seeing the fruits of his policies in action. Again I think this is very wrong and I ask again with no sarcasm, whats wrong with mother and father. I for one don't see any problem with the term.

Baywak

My choice would be Mother and father.In one way or another there certainly will be a mother and father.

Your mom and dad did the right thing not wanting you to eat twinkies Cary.:biggrin_01:

Baywak;

As president the entire federal government either directly or indirectly takes their que from the White House. This has been ongoing since whenever. Obama has made his views very clear on a number of issues including gay rights. And we are now seeing the fruits of his policies in action. Again I think this is very wrong and I ask again with no sarcasm, whats wrong with mother and father. I for one don't see any problem with the term.

Well, that's lame.

I guess I can deal with it, but let's make one thing clear: I AM Parent 1! :biggrin_01:

Parent 2 is for losers.

Edited by Mailman
Baywak

Yeah but number 1 is too fluid sounding,number two has a more solid sound to it.:biggrin_01:

tom_shor

Well, that's lame.

I guess I can deal with it, but let's make one thing clear: I AM Parent 1! :biggrin_01:

Parent 2 is for losers.

Watch out for #1 but be sure you don't step in #2.

RogerDuMond

Sorry that won't work. Many parents in the US today have no authority as far as their children are concerned.

dc3driver

How about Donor & Recipient? Then we might know who is who.

Hmmmm

The first thing that came to my mind