Annual Immigration Visit Required for Report

Visited the Butuan City BI office today trying to do my annual report..Didnt get it done but Has anyone else been asked to pay P500 extra to update their address?

You can find the official list of fees here BI Charges P500 is correct for ammending your ACR I-card info.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cary

• ancienrocka

• Davaoeno

• SkyMan

ancienrocka

One fact that is often overlooked is that all TOURISTS that arrived in the Philippines before October 31st are charged the Annual Report fee of 310p when they renew their visas in January or February. So instead of a normal 2830p renewal, expect to pay 3140p!

Paul

Nice. Built in double pay.- - Sarcasm intended.

One fact that is often overlooked is that all TOURISTS that arrived in the Philippines before October 31st are charged the Annual Report fee of 310p when they renew their visas in January or February. So instead of a normal 2830p renewal, expect to pay 3140p!

Paul

Yesterday, I went in to report. Submitted I-card, waited, paid P310 for a receipt and left. I was about 12 minutes waiting, but it seemed longer because the place was full. I'm not used to being around people. I feel much better now. I'm back in my quiet refuge. :scratch_head:

Paul McCartney was killed and replaced in 1966.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to BOI today in Manila. It was very crowded and I arrived just before the lunch break. I waited I think a little over an hour. Then my number was called and I went to the counter with my ACR card. Paid my fees of P310. Went home. I am so glad that I do not need to go to BOI for another year. Thanks everyone for your posts on this thread. I took everything I could think of. I did not need it but I wanted to be safe than sorry. Thanks again guys.

I went last week here in Cebu. Walked in found the counter paid my 310 pesos and was out in less than 5 minutes.

I went to BOI today in Manila. It was very crowded and I arrived just before the lunch break. I waited I think a little over an hour. Then my number was called and I went to the counter with my ACR card. Paid my fees of P310. Went home. I am so glad that I do not need to go to BOI for another year. Thanks everyone for your posts on this thread. I took everything I could think of. I did not need it but I wanted to be safe than sorry. Thanks again guys.

not the best time to get there. was the lunch hour break part of the hour wait that you had? do they keep the counter open during lunch break or do they still completely close up? if the counters/cashiers close up, and you already have a number, there is a jollibee just down the street that is a good place to wait.