Annual Immigration Visit Required for Report

NittanyLion

I just read this article. I wasn't aware that residents have to go to immigration during the first 60 days of each year for an annual immigration report.

Foreigners reminded on annual immigration report

abs-cbnNEWS.comPosted at 01/01/2011 7:33 PM | Updated as of 01/01/2011 7:33 PM

MANILA, Philippines

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cary

• ancienrocka

• Davaoeno

• SkyMan

Foreigners making the annual report should bring their ACR I-Cards, certificate of residence, and official receipts of the annual report fee paid during the previous year.

Not that I haven't forgotten about this requirement, but what exactly is the certificate of residence? I have paid the previous four years worth of annual reports without this item.

ancienrocka
Foreigners making the annual report should bring their ACR I-Cards, certificate of residence, and official receipts of the annual report fee paid during the previous year.

Not that I haven't forgotten about this requirement, but what exactly is the certificate of residence? I have paid the previous four years worth of annual reports without this item.

Not sure what visa you're on Mailman, but in the case of a 13a it is the piece of paper you get when Manila confirms your change of status. It is signed by all the Board of Commissioners. That being said, I don't know of anyone being asked to show it!

Paul

Edited by ancienrocka

Not sure what visa you're on Mailman, but in the case of a 13a it is the piece of paper you get when Manila confirms your change of status. It is signed by all the Board of Commissioners. That being said, I don't know of anyone being asked to show it!

I have a 13a but I have never received such a paper. Basically, outside of the ACR-I card, all I have is the stamp and signatures in my passport.

Edited by Mailman

My 13A probabtionary period ends July 2011......i have my ACR card......would this be all I need when I go to BI in Mandaue? along with P300....?

OK

I have an ACR-1 card and just received the BB Stamp - am I required to Report in?

Stranded Shipscook

My 13A probabtionary period ends July 2011......i have my ACR card......would this be all I need when I go to BI in Mandaue? along with P300....?

My advise, bring EVERYTHING you ever got from the immigration, plus all the papers you filed. they may ask for receipts and other stuff which nobody expects. I have a whole attache suitcase full dating back to 1985 ! including airline tickets !

On the other hand, i never was asked, but they know me.

OK

I have an ACR-1 card and just received the BB Stamp - am I required to Report in?

I don't believe this applies to the balikbayan privilege... only permanent residents.

Of course, I could be wrong. :shit_stirrer:

All resident foreign nationals in the country need to personally go to the Bureau of Immigration (BI) for their annual report starting January 3,

But is this also the case for SRRV members? I think not.

According to the local PRA office, SRRV card holders do NOT

have to visit the Bureau of Immigration . . . ever.

They just renew their SRRV card on or before the expiry date at any PRA office. :shit_stirrer:

I have a 13(A) and all I was given when I paid my fees in June were receipts. I was not given this residency sheet either.

NittanyLion

The guy who setup my business and visa said, "Everyone with an ACR is required to make a visit toimmigration and make a 200 PHP payment for yearly registration. It's no bigdeal and can be done in about 10 minutes there."

smokey

its 310p and i did mine today but did not go myself .... waited at SM and sent my wife.

ancienrocka

its 310p and i did mine today but did not go myself .... waited at SM and sent my wife.

I did mine today also and as you say - 10 minutes maximum.

I asked the guy there and he said all that is required is the ACR card - I took along everything though just in case, passport, old receipt and certificate.

I remember last year a sign that said that if you use an agent to make your Annual Report they will need a notarized letter of authorization. This year the sign confirms that but also says that if an agent is used you need to pay a 500p express lane fee.

Paul

Davaoeno

wow ! its hard to believe that by paying a fee you can change the rules !!! lol

I did mine today also and as you say - 10 minutes maximum.

I asked the guy there and he said all that is required is the ACR card - I took along everything though just in case, passport, old receipt and certificate.

I remember last year a sign that said that if you use an agent to make your Annual Report they will need a notarized letter of authorization. This year the sign confirms that but also says that if an agent is used you need to pay a 500p express lane fee.

Paul

Davaoeno

ah, we SRRV holders have been used to getting special consideration in many things , but dont worry, soon everything will change, and they will tell us- bend over and SMILE !!!!!

My understanding is that not only will we have to bend over, but we will have to supply our own lubricant starting feb 2011 [ the lubricant being $500 usd a year ]

All resident foreign nationals in the country need to personally go to the Bureau of Immigration (BI) for their annual report starting January 3,

But is this also the case for SRRV members? I think not.

According to the local PRA office, SRRV card holders do NOT

have to visit the Bureau of Immigration . . . ever.

They just renew their SRRV card on or before the expiry date at any PRA office. :blink: