Cheap Flight UK to Cebu - Feb-March 2011

David_LivinginTalisay

David_LivinginTalisay

My son Paul, turned 29 on 5th December 2010.

The last time he visited was for his 24th Birthday, and stayed for nearly 3 months (Nov 2004- Feb 2005)

Just discovered this Virgin Atlantic Promo that could be the best available in terms of price, coupled with Cebu Pacific Flight Promo Fare, from HKG - CEB.

Somewhat inconvenient for Return Flight however, with 22:40 in between flights in Hong Kong.

GBP 538.77 + HKD1,120 (GBP136) = GBP 674.77 Total

virgin_brand_tcm4-100.gif

ASIA SALE

hkg_tcm4-922563.jpg

Book by 18 January 2011

Economy from

Saudi Arabian Airlines has some sub 400 GBP flights at the moment, return. Know someone that has booked one, but not sure how good the airline is.

udonthani

678 pounds is not bad but nothing in particular to write home about. I got 567 Manchester-Manila return with Etihad, then another 20 quid got me to Cagayan de Oro in October. Anything under 500 to Manila is very good from UK.

that's from Manchester as well which is usually about 30-40 quid more expensive than Heathrow.

heard about Saudi offering cheapies to Manila recently. Not sure what's happened there. They've tumbled their prices. They used to be expensive to the point where OFW's with jobs there used to want to route through to Kuwait or Abu Dhabi or whatever on the grounds of cost.

Somewhat inconvenient for Return Flight however, with 22:40 in between flights in Hong Kong.

Why not book a single to Hong Kong with Cathay which gives a considerably shorter connection time.

You might also wish to check KLM's web site. They have a seat sale going on and Manila is(or was) one of the featured destinations and there's a wider range of airports in the UK you can fly from.

David_LivinginTalisay

From GBP 488 return London-Manilla

http://www.pic-uk.com/en/

Piet.

Piet,

Thanks for this, will pass it on to my son Paul for his consideration/Booking.

ku.gif

Kuwait Airways HOT SPOT FARE TO MANILA Economy Class

Departure period...............Class...Adult Return.

01 Jan 2011 - 31 Mar 2011....L.........£488

Going to......................Manila

Leaving from..............London Heathrow

Stopover.....................Kuwait

Maximum stay............3 Months

Luggage.....................40kgs

Exchange....................Permitted: OUT at GBP180.00 / IN First, FOC

stopover.....................Permitted in KWI/BKK at GBP50.00

Cancellation charge...GBP150.00

Notes..........................Ticket must be issued within 7 days of booking being made.

Inbound travel not permitted between 02-31Jan.

Other UK cities: please contact one of our travel consultants on 0207 404 8877.

Airport tax etc............Included

* The amount of taxes may vary and is composed of Airline Failure Insurance, Security/Insurance Surcharge, Fuel Surcharge and Departure Taxes from Country destination.

Sales period............Until 31 March 2011

Edited by David_LivinginTalisay
David_LivinginTalisay

Why not book a single to Hong Kong with Cathay which gives a considerably shorter connection time.

You might also wish to check KLM's web site. They have a seat sale going on and Manila is(or was) one of the featured destinations and there's a wider range of airports in the UK you can fly from.

Mark,

Previously when I checked Cathay Pacific Airlines website, flights with them were over

David_LivinginTalisay

Saudi Arabian Airlines has some sub 400 GBP flights at the moment, return. Know someone that has booked one, but not sure how good the airline is.

I sold a Primary Multilexer to Saudia Arabia Airlines, and some time later was asked to go out and give the Technicins a Training course on the product. The British guy in charge of their Training School in Riyadh, wanted to offer me a Job with Saudia, but I did not fancy getting free Flights with them, instead of a Pension, after hearing some of the maintenance 'horror stories'!

They are indeed offering very good 'value' Promo Rates currently (worth going without booze for the duration to save that money - buys an awful lot in the Philippines!):-

Fare detailsTotal amount

:Fare..............336.00

Taxes............108.00

Total....

GBP 444.00

header.jpg

London, United Kingdom to Manila, Philippines - Thursday 24 February 2011

Date...........................Departure..From....................,,,,,...Arrival.......To.............................Flight...Terminal..Stops........Duration....Baggage's....Cabin

Thursday 24 February 12:30.......London(Heathrow)...,,,,..21:35 .......Riyadh (King Khalid Intl).....SV102.......3.........0 Stop.......18h 50m.....30 Kg..........Guest "SuperSaver"

Thursday 24 February ....23:15........Riyadh(King Khalid Intl)...15:20 +1.....Manila (Ninoy Aquino Int'l)....SV876...... 2........1 Stop...........Total........20 Kg...................."

Manila, Philippines to London, United Kingdom - Thursday 17 March 2011

Date...........................Departure..From....................,,,,........Arrival.......To...............................Flight...Terminal.Stops........Duration....Baggage's....Cabin

Thursday 17 March.....16:45........Manila(Ninoy Aquino Intern'l)...23:00 ......Riyadh(King Khalid Intl)...SV867I ......1......1 Stop......21h 40m......20 Kg .........Guest "Value"

Friday 18 March..........02:30.......Riyadh(King Khalid Intl)............06:25 ......London(Heathrow).........SV107........2......0.Stop......Total............30 Kg..................."

Edited by David_LivinginTalisay
udonthani

I flew with Kuwait a few times from Heathrow. The stopovers are long, 4 hours on the way there, and a mind-numbing 8 hours on the way back. Kuwait is not the kind of airport you want to be in for that long.

also they stop over in Bangkok, so he can get out there for a few days if he wants on the way in or the way out (they fly that three times a week), or both. It looks like they've started charging fifty quid for that. It used to be free.

scoobie007

After an afternoon online sifting through all the available flights I found Qatar Airways offered the best

option from London Gatwick to Cebu,(heading out on the 12th Jan).

I checked all the agencies and directly with the airlines on the web for our visit to Cebu this year. We went for the Qatar route via Doha, stopover on way out was 90 minutes and way back was 2 hours. This was flying from Manchester with a family of 1x11year old ,1x2 year old and a 3 month old baby ! We paid maybe

• 2 weeks later...
David_LivinginTalisay

I checked all the agencies and directly with the airlines on the web for our visit to Cebu this year. We went for the Qatar route via Doha, stopover on way out was 90 minutes and way back was 2 hours. This was flying from Manchester with a family of 1x11year old ,1x2 year old and a 3 month old baby ! We paid maybe

Qatar Airways

from gatwick to cebu out on jan 19 return on mar 17 545.80 GBP

Edited by Woolf