Hi luke...how are you...we met like three years ago in a get together party in Cebu, you are in computer work right :)

The rules of visa has slightly changed, it has become more easier to get visa to PH....contrary to what folks think...getting a PH visa is much easier than before as long as we give them money...its a smooth ride...

I don't think PH immigration would be that harsh in turning you away if any problem arises....the solution for every problem is A.K.A money :)

You can come without visa and get 21 day stamp and with a smile and a bit persuasion, you could extend your visa to 38 more days to total 59 days in the immigration desk itself.

As you want to go to Thailand also, get a return ticket..thats it...Man you are already doing more than what other's do...some don't even get return ticket...you are absolutely safe if you are with a return ticket.

I'm from India and we generally are looked as illegal immigrant everywhere :), in here...i was given a 58 day extension and also while leaving they did ask for immigration clearance certificate as i had stayed for more than six months.

No worries...check out this info

http://immigration.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=25&Itemid=36

http://immigration.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=118&Itemid=43

Good luck

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halfluke

• Bob Ward

• enoonmai

• udonthani

Hi luke...how are you...we met like three years ago in a get together party in Cebu, you are in computer work right :scratch_head:

The rules of visa has slightly changed, it has become more easier to get visa to PH....contrary to what folks think...getting a PH visa is much easier than before as long as we give them money...its a smooth ride...

I don't think PH immigration would be that harsh in turning you away if any problem arises....the solution for every problem is A.K.A money :biggrin_01:

You can come without visa and get 21 day stamp and with a smile and a bit persuasion, you could extend your visa to 38 more days to total 59 days in the immigration desk itself.

As you want to go to Thailand also, get a return ticket..thats it...Man you are already doing more than what other's do...some don't even get return ticket...you are absolutely safe if you are with a return ticket.

I'm from India and we generally are looked as illegal immigrant everywhere :taz:, in here...i was given a 58 day extension and also while leaving they did ask for immigration clearance certificate as i had stayed for more than six months.

http://immigration.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=25&Itemid=36

http://immigration.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=118&Itemid=43

Good luck

Hi Moris,

how are you?! Still in the Philippines or coming and going?

Thanks for your post.

I think I've found the only strict embassy around... maybe because it's new, it didn't exist until 1 year ago.

See you soon! :rofl:

Hi luke...how are you...we met like three years ago in a get together party in Cebu, you are in computer work right :D

I don't think PH immigration would be that harsh in turning you away if any problem arises....the solution for every problem is A.K.A money :)

I'm from India and we generally are looked as illegal immigrant everywhere :), in here...i was given a 58 day extension and also while leaving they did ask for immigration clearance certificate as i had stayed for more than six months.

Good luck

Hi Moris,

how are you?! Still in the Philippines or coming and going?

Thanks for your post.

I think I've found the only strict embassy around... maybe because it's new, it didn't exist until 1 year ago.

See you soon! :)

Yeah...I be back in Cebu next year... I was in Manila till few months back...will go back again to cebu this time, once i renew my passport and visa....see you soon...:)

Damn... I've tried to book my flight from Cebu to Bangkok and back with Cebu Pacific, and no way to get through with my UK Visa Debit.

Charged 4 times my bank account, and every time the Airline declined... so now I'm waiting for their refund. 800 pounds!!

Ended up buying the "fake" one way to Singapore with Tiger Airways for 37$.

What's wrong with Cebu Pacific? Things are getting annoying before my holiday even begins...

Edited by halfluke
Lee From Cebu

I had kind of that problem leaving Canada the airline said I needed a Visa as long as my trip or a onward ticket (21days) at which point I told them I was going to stay in HongKong then . They said Ok scratch_head.gif and let me board

And now 5 to 7 working days to get my 800 pounds back... and no way to speed up the process, the money is floating between my bank that authorized, and Cebu Pacific that declined. BLOODY H.!

Damn... I've tried to book my flight from Cebu to Bangkok and back with Cebu Pacific, and no way to get through with my UK Visa Debit.

Charged 4 times my bank account, and every time the Airline declined... so now I'm waiting for their refund. 800 pounds!!

Ended up buying the "fake" one way to Singapore with Tiger Airways for 37$.

What's wrong with Cebu Pacific? Things are getting annoying before my holiday even begins...

Unfortunately CP is well known for these shenanigans. The positive side of this is that you charged it to a UK debit card. If it were Philippine based, you would have a tougher time I am sure! See you soon mate!