Sign in to follow this  
Julian C Thong

Retirement Calculator

Bet_Busta

How long you will live after retirement can be used in consonance with the above calculator.

Retirement_Age_vs_Life_Span.pdf

mpt1947

Gee the both of you are such bearers of good news

One has me working forever in order to make enough money to live on

The other tells me I have to retire before I am 50 to insure I live long enough to enjoy what little I have

I am glad I quit working when I was 63 with little or nothing in my 401k - I think I will live until I am 79.5 and die with a smile on my face -

Or Not

broden

How long you will live after retirement can be used in consonance with the above calculator.

if we decide now do we have to stick by it?

Bet_Busta

if we decide now do we have to stick by it?

Don't know. With my genes and fatty foods, 80 is a long shot. At least that's not what I'm eating right now...yellow fin tuna sashimi with onions, tomatoes and raddish... but wait, it's just 11am and I'm already drinking beer. :scratch_head:

Cannonball

Well my ancestral genes last into the late 90" or early 100" if someone or something doesn't take us out first. So hopefully I will still enjoy a some good years when I do hang it up/