Sign in to follow this  
SkyMan

You make the call!

DeezNuz

First...I would of dragged my ass over to the guy that ran over me...punch him in the face...open his gas tank...then lit his vehicle on fire.

Then when I got better...have his house bulldozed to the ground.

But when you bang past trikes, that's OK?

Huh?

"bang past trikes"?

Maybe I've been in the Philippines too long...I read it a few times and the questions still doesn't make sense.

Looks nice..I need to have my car repainted...after two years its got its share of battel scars from me being pissed off at trikes and pedicabs and knocking them over, pushing them off the road, rear ending them.

Ahh...damn...are you British or something?

No it's not OK, but I never instigated anything. They immediately stop in front of you, without leaving enough room to drive around due to on coming traffic (with plenty of room to pull over), then you make your way around, then without batting an eye, pulls straight out and smack into the side of my car. So no, its not Ok for them to hit my car...No, it wasn't Ok for me to force them off the road....but it made me smile.

Beware Hernan Cortez beteen 6AM-8AM...your car will be scratched.

DeezNuz

No it's not OK, but I never instigated anything. They immediately stop in front of you, without leaving enough room to drive around due to on coming traffic (with plenty of room to pull over), then you make you are finally making your way around while they take their own sweet little time waiting for the guy 30-feet away to climb on, then without batting an eye pulls straight out and smack into the side of my car as if they are in a hurry.

So no, its not Ok for them to hit my car...No, it wasn't Ok for me to force them off the road....but it made me smile. As if I could expect the Pedicab/Trike Insurance company to cover the damages.

Edited by BigRob

thebob

No it's not OK, but I never instigated anything. They immediately stop in front of you, without leaving enough room to drive around due to on coming traffic (with plenty of room to pull over), then you make you are finally making your way around while they take their own sweet little time waiting for the guy 30-feet away to climb on, then without batting an eye pulls straight out and smack into the side of my car as if they are in a hurry.

So no, its not Ok for them to hit my car...No, it wasn't Ok for me to force them off the road....but it made me smile. As if I could expect the Pedicab/Trike Insurance company to cover the damages.

Robert old chap. We must be a little careful driving our big motor cars along the road. There may be a fluffy bunny skipping across, we must be careful not to bump it, mustn't we?