Wikileaks

Ricky

I see on the news this morning, that the owner of Wikileaks has sold his story for

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• InternetTough

• broden

• til

• RogerDuMond

Tom in Texas

I don't call that "hate speach", I call it one of the most stupid statments I have ever read anywhere.

Er..."speech" is spelled s-p-e-e-c-h and "statements" is spelled s-t-a-t-e-m-e-n-t-s.

Er... "stupid" was the salient adjective, and it is correctly spelled.

Tom in Texas

What is a trator? If you mean traitor...

You really got em there, Roger. If he can't type without errors, he must be incorrect in his opinions.

A swashbuckling rhetorical fait accompli on your part.

RogerDuMond

You really got em there, Roger. If he can't type without errors, he must be incorrect in his opinions.

That is just an added bonus. :)

RetiredNavyGuy

I see on the news this morning, that the owner of Wikileaks has sold his story for

• Admin (Retired)
broden

• 2 weeks later...
InternetTough

I don't call that "hate speach", I call it one of the most stupid statments I have ever read anywhere.

Er..."speech" is spelled s-p-e-e-c-h and "statements" is spelled s-t-a-t-e-m-e-n-t-s.

Yes, in the charming statement he made about the quality of my statement, he spelled 90% of the words correctly. I feel so guilty now. Having the right lawyer makes all the difference!

Ozepete

Yes, in the charming statement he made about the quality of my statement, he spelled 90% of the words correctly. I feel so guilty now. Having the right lawyer makes all the difference!

But wait till you get the bill!! shocked.gif

all the better to make it look like the Russians did him in ... no?

They're big on using polonium now. The Umbrella is so cold war.

• 4 weeks later...

Wikileaks came out about 3 months ago and claimed they would have breaking news concerning a big bank. They claimed that this information would be forthcoming by the end of January of this year.

Well it's now February and I can hear a pin drop, that's how quiet they are.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

the checks must of cleared