Wikileaks

Ricky

Ozepete

Good idea James, just aim well and squeeze that trigger before he adds further to the danger of decent people.

Unfortunately though, I am ashamed that this Wikileak scumbag is/ was an Aussie.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• InternetTough

• broden

• RogerDuMond

• til

Julian C Thong

Good idea James, just aim well and squeeze that trigger before he adds further to the danger of decent people.

Unfortunately though, I am ashamed that this Wikileak scumbag is/ was an Aussie.

What decent people did you have in mind? Those that have raped and pillaged Iraq. Bankers who have raped and pillaged the people of the US. Politician and company directors who lie and give false testimony under oath? I cannot think of one "decent" person that has been affected by wikileaks since it began. The fact that a group of people use their power to declare war unilaterally on another country based on lies does not make them decent people. Decent people imo are those that give trust and when it is abused they get pissed off and try to make good the wrong. Wikileaks is aiding that goal.

He may well get topped but not by the good guys. But the ones who don't care a rats arse about us and have a awful lot to hide.

Why do you think there is such a stir? Not because any of the latest leaks are important but the ones that could come out in the future may be. They have a lot to hide and they know it.

For the most part, I like Wikileaks. Sure, if real-time info is released that gets our guys killed, thats wrong and if that was happening the gov't has the power to and would end it today, its not happening. Govt's lie to its people, history has shown than over and over, the U.S. is no exception. If you are a gov't employee and see fraud or something so stupid that its going to get people killed, good luck getting anything done about it as the Republicans made the whistleblower protection act useless. So when you have gov't employee's with nowhere to go with fraud/lie situations, it makes places like Wikileaks viable. Maybe the guy is a scumbag on the personal side, I don't know but one thing that is obvious to those of us who were federal employees's is the darkness hates the light. And thats what he is doing, exposing things that the joke of the Patriot act and administrations think only they deserve to know, not the people they represent.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

with his latest threat to the powers that be he's pretty much signing his own death warrent

He may well get topped but not by the good guys. But the ones who don't care a rats arse about us and have a awful lot to hide.

Why do you think there is such a stir? Not because any of the latest leaks are important but the ones that could come out in the future may be. They have a lot to hide and they know it.

Who are they! LOLOL

RogerDuMond

How much money do you have to pay a whore to file false charges of rape? Perhaps Mike Tyson could answer that one.

I have the utmost respect for the wikileaks guy. He has guts. He probably knows he will end with a bullet in the head but he does it anyway. The world needs people like him to show up the politicians and business leaders for what they are. AND you all know what they are.

I can understand why ex service people will stand up and shout "trator", they have been brainwashed to kill people for king and country without question. Me, I question the bastards as I know they act not for me but for their own power and wealth, regarding the citizens as slaves and serfs. Make them work whores and hope they die before their pension.

What is a trator? If you mean traitor, Assange can't be charged with that as he is not a US citizen, but he can and should be charged with espionage.

While in the service, I worked in an operating room in naval hospitals so I didn't get to kill that many people for my king. Oh wait......who is my king?

Why would the government of Sweden pay women to make false rape charges? That is as dumb as some of your other statements.

RogerDuMond

I think its quit obvious the women where bought by the Americans though.

I haven't seen any information that Americans are involved in the complaints brought by the women. Also please tell us who you think did this and also who paid off the government of your northern neighbor to issue the arrest warrants?

Spreading gossip, for that is all it is, does nothing good for anyone, and just appeals to the prurient.

It can cause harm, but those that spread gossip rarely think or care about that. They are far too busy with the feeling of self-importance, because "they know something you dont know" and can find willing ears.

Perhaps one should really feel sorry for them, as reading other peoples mail or listening to private conversations, is not the actions of anyone who deserves respect.

But, when it really can harm others, it goes beyond what any normal person would consider reasonable, and in that case, they should be stopped.

InternetTough

Woodrow Wilson wasn't right. He was for "...open covenants openly arrived at." That statement of his has been cited as evidence for his naivete and basic unworldliness, unfit for a world leader, for over 90 years now. It is simply impossible for countries to negotiate in public. It would give power to all the nations most capable of hiding their secrets---the worst tyrannies. Wikileaks is an assault on democracy and world civilization. It has thrived because it lives in a legal no-man's land at present. In future, international threats to order such as offered by it will be dealt with in an organized fashion. What is this international espionage clearing house, Wikileaks, and why should it be respected? What does IT respect? Who elected it to such power? It is a basic philosophical principle that the more power something has, the more control it needs. What controls Wikileaks? If the answer is, "Nothing," then, why not? The international community of nations needs to band together and make common laws against it, as they have the right and duty to do. International diplomacy can only be conducted in secret. Read Richard Nixon's "Leaders". He (Nixon) discounts Wilson's ideal of open negotiations, and only supports open done deals. Nixon was a realist in international affairs, much respected in other countries. You could disagree with his policies, but he definitely knew the world and how it can only work.

An elected leader of a democracy has the duty to preserve his country's ability to conduct relations with other nations. It might be difficult to draw a legal line between something like Wikileaks and ordinary news outlets, but it has to be done. There are no perfectly open societies on the planet. Everybody and everything needs to keep some things secret. If you don't see how secrecy is necessary to society, you still have some growing up to do!

Edited by InternetTough
RogerDuMond

An elected leader of a democracy has the duty to preserve his country's ability to conduct relations with other nations. It might be difficult to draw a legal line between something like Wikileaks and ordinary news outlets, but it has to be done. There are no perfectly open societies on the planet. Everybody and everything needs to keep some things secret. If you don't see how secrecy is necessary to society, you still have some growing up to do!

I just saw a report that said the Private that copied the papers and gave them to Wikileaks was gay and upset with the US over the don't ask don't tell policy.

And I just heard the "rape" is consensual sex with unconsensual "forgetting" of the condom.

Such is the swedish law it seems.

RogerDuMond

And I just heard the "rape" is consensual sex with unconsensual "forgetting" of the condom.

Such is the swedish law it seems.

Actually what the Swedish Director of Prosecution said was that the instances of consensual sex became non consensual when Assange refused to use a condom despite the insistence of the woman and forced himself on her. When asked if Assange would turn himself in to be questioned, a Wikileaks spokesperson said that he was too busy, but might answer questions by telephone, videoconferencing, or email.

InternetTough

I just saw a report that said the Private that copied the papers and gave them to Wikileaks was gay and upset with the US over the don't ask don't tell policy.

Timothy Manning is a homosexual. He was also a big security risk. "Was" because all he can tell anyone about now is the bugs in his cell---the insect kind, only. It wasn't only that homosexuals (in the past) could be blackmailed that made them security risks, it was (and is) true that they have a streak of malice that makes them dangerous. This would be regarded as "hate speech" in the USA(and other countries) today. Manning was on his way to a forced early discharge because of some insubordination when he began his espionage against the USA. That showed 'em!

It is unfortunate that the USA left itself so wide open to betrayal. Manning's security clearance was such that a million other Americans had equal or better. Probably others helped Manning, but the USA needs to tighten up information security, or no one will want to talk to it.

Edited by InternetTough
eggnoggin

cmon amigos...this stuff is a hacked stacked and canned matrix of soap opera goodies to blow the minds of lib and commie moronic monarchs czars innocents and liberal fudgepackers everywhere....hidden in the whole mess is the intimation of a weapon that makes nukes and the time it takes to ready and deliver them a 12 century joke..its their chance to disarm and repent before they all get what theyve been begging for..you really dont think this little whinning fag wasnt just a limp little tool in the whole process?... :chopper:

It wasn't only that homosexuals (in the past) could be blackmailed that made them security risks, it was (and is) true that they have a streak of malice that makes them dangerous. This would be regarded as "hate speech" in the USA(and other countries) today.

I don't call that "hate speach", I call it one of the most stupid statments I have ever read anywhere.