Wikileaks

Ricky

it is in the nature of truth to surface eventually. why not now?

people who cross TPTB eventually wind up dead or get inconveniently charged with something.

treason is regularly committed by presidents, primeministers and their lackeys to achieve corp/political ends. the sheeple continue to swallow such crap as weapons of mass distraction so the PTB can achieve their ends. they are never found. this is obvious with the build up to iraq and is happening NOW with iran. howard, the shrubs, blair, they are all complicit. vietnam kicked off with a false flag, remember?

i saw an article recently which pointed out that israel is absent from wikileaks subjects. knowing that mossad wages war by way of deception, perhaps there's an angle there.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• InternetTough

• broden

• til

• RogerDuMond

A US Soldier with access to the diplomatic computers snuck them out. IMO this is treason and he should get the highest punishment. But I'm sure he won't.

Nope.

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.

How is distributing classified information, during time of war, to parties that include the enemy, not "giving them Aid and Comfort", I wonder.

Former Pakistani General: CIA, Mossad behind WikiLeaks Reports

14:45 | 2010-11-30

TEHRAN (FNA)- A former Pakistani army commander said that the disclosure of classified documents by the whistleblower site of Wikileaks is a US plot to create rift among friendly and neighboring states.

"The US has a hand in this plot, and these reports (posted by the WikiLeaks website) are part of the US psychological warfare", former Chief of the Staff of the Pakistani Army General Mirza Aslam Beg told FNA in Islamabad on Tuesday.

He stated that the US could prevent the leak of information if it wanted to do so, and warned that the real plot and conspiracy pursued by these reports will be unraveled in future.

Aslam Beg further reiterated that the CIA and Israel's spy agency Mossad have launched efforts to weaken and destabilize Pakistan, and WikiLeaks reports are part of these efforts.

The remarks by the Pakistani figure came after US embassy cables posted by WikiLeaks website sparked hot reactions in the region.

In one cable, the WikiLeaks claimed, Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah, a close ally of Pakistan, reportedly called Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari the main cause of his country's woes.

Pakistani President's office responded on Monday that the leaks were "no more than an attempt to create misperceptions between two important and brotherly Muslim countries".

---

RogerDuMond

Does anybody actually believe he committed this rape ????

As the saying goes, throw enough shit and some of it will stick....

Apparently the women do and the Swedish government believes that there is enough evidence to arrest him for interrogation.

If he isn't guilty all he needs to do is turn himself in and fight the charges.

Apparently the women do and the Swedish government believes that there is enough evidence to arrest him for interrogation.

Of course you are right Roger, and I am sure there have been no little sweeteners offered to the "witnesses" in order for them to refresh their memories, that sort of thing would never happen would it..???

The case has been rejected and then re-instated by different levels of the judiciary for some strange reason and apparently this in itself is unusual. From what I have read he needs to be officially charged before an extradition warrant can be executed, apparently this has not yet happened....

• Admin (Retired)
broden

i think they might just charge the guy with espionage cause it will be easier to convict on, more of a sure thing

the american guy i mean .. well actually the wiki guy too given the chance

Yes, and that might take give him several months in jail and a long trial before he can prove he's innocent.

If you get charged with rape, something will always stick and it's basically his word against theirs, so the outcome is quite unclear.

I think its quit obvious the women where bought by the Americans though.

And that apart I think wikileaks is a good thing, it's always better to know the truth. Of course the powers that be are never thrilled if the shit they are up to gets out in the open. But that doesn't make it wrong.

Julian C Thong

How much money do you have to pay a whore to file false charges of rape? Perhaps Mike Tyson could answer that one.

I have the utmost respect for the wikileaks guy. He has guts. He probably knows he will end with a bullet in the head but he does it anyway. The world needs people like him to show up the politicians and business leaders for what they are. AND you all know what they are.

I can understand why ex service people will stand up and shout "trator", they have been brainwashed to kill people for king and country without question. Me, I question the bastards as I know they act not for me but for their own power and wealth, regarding the citizens as slaves and serfs. Make them work whores and hope they die before their pension.

How much money do you have to pay a whore to file false charges of rape? Perhaps Mike Tyson could answer that one.

I have the utmost respect for the wikileaks guy. He has guts. He probably knows he will end with a bullet in the head but he does it anyway. The world needs people like him to show up the politicians and business leaders for what they are. AND you all know what they are.

I can understand why ex service people will stand up and shout "trator", they have been brainwashed to kill people for king and country without question. Me, I question the bastards as I know they act not for me but for their own power and wealth, regarding the citizens as slaves and serfs. Make them work whores and hope they die before their pension.

It's not so black and white as that! If someone is leaking information that is for the betterment of the people, like a cover up, a crime or outright cheating, then I saw bully for them. BUT, if they are lust leaking sensitive information for the notoriety of it, then boo-hiss! For the most part there was no smoking gun in this batch of leaks. Plus it unnecessarily jeopardized negotiations, relationships and people. Not a good move to me!!!

RetiredNavyGuy

I couldn't care one whit for the Wikileaks guy. Sure, in my opinion, he is a low life scum. However, there will always be people like him who will take whatever opportunity presents itself to claim their 15 minutes of fame. We should ignore him - that would drive him crazy!

HOWEVER, the people who are providing him with classified information are a different case entirely. The Pfc who violated the oath he took when he enlisted, and violated the conditions of his security clearance, should be nailed to the wall. ...and he should have company - everybody involved with tweaking the system to allow low-level people easy access to steal classified information. I know, some will say it is W's fault for increasing information sharing between agencies after 9/11, but that is BS. Whoever designed the system to share information between agencies did a slipshod job and took no effort to ensure data security. He/she/they should be nailed to the same wall right beside the Pfc.

Everybody is running around saying no harm was done. Can anyone really guarantee that China's sudden defense of North Korea was NOT much stronger as a reaction to these released cables? I doubt anyone can say that with any assurance. How many more lives will that cost down the road?

Everyone needs secrets. How many of you have ever discussed a hot girl with your buddy on email or IM and talked about her habits, her good "parts", if one of you knows her - her weaknesses --- in short, how to get into her pants? Do you think you chance of success would diminish if she could read those emails? Anyone who has ever done that, or ever sent an email or an IM to a friend about how your wife/gf's new pants/dress makes her ass look big, would you like that information made public where she could see it? Anyone who has ever done anything remotely like that, but is supporting the release of diplomatic cables to relay information and impressions between the field and the home office in any country, is being totally hypocritical! Like Bob, I think some leaks MAY be worthwhile, but stuff like this just hurts feelings, angers leaders, and endangers any number of negotiations that could benefit this country if successfully completed.

However, like I started with, putting a bullet in this guy's head would be a total waste of a perfectly good bullet. There are a thousand other pond scum just like him that would be eager to take his place. He goes around trying to portray himself as a folk hero and victim, but all he truly is, is a pathetic loser. If I were in the Australian government, I would be trying to terminate his citizenship so that people wouldn't think all Aussies were like him.(We on this forum know that is not the case, but most of the world does not have access to the same enlightenment.) However, if we can dry up his sources, apprehend and punish the people who actually broke laws in their own country, then we wouldn't have to worry about the likes of him.

Just my two cents worth.

dablindfrog

Anyone who has ever done that, or ever sent an email or an IM to a friend about how your wife/gf's new pants/dress makes her ass look big, would you like that information made public where she could see it?

that's exactly the point, if you're going to have this sort of discussion and it then come out in the open you only got yourself to blame for the lady's wrath,

in my opinion Wikileaks has gathered so much interest for all the small bits of gossips, it's like an "OK!" magazine for grown ups, nothing more nothing less.

JamesMusslewhite

founder of WikiLeaks

scope_target.png

No more leaks

(This will probably be the end results)