• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tom_shor

• Cary

• RetiredNavyGuy

• broden

Thanks Filbert for posting that. Interesting to watch....finally a congressman with the guts to stand up and tell it like it is!

RogerDuMond

The TSA is accustoming the public to routine sexual abuse.

Suppose the government said they were relocating the population into prisons where they would be "safer". Suppose the people were told that moving to a prison was for their own safety and security. Would everyone believe the government line and just go along with it?

Where do you come up with these ridiculous ideas? It doesn't sound like coherent thought. :biggrin_01:

The Mason

Suppose the government said they were relocating the population into prisons where they would be "safer". Suppose the people were told that moving to a prison was for their own safety and security. Would everyone believe the government line and just go along with it?

Where do you come up with these ridiculous ideas? It doesn't sound like coherent thought. :biggrin_01:

Well, if I walked up to a person on the street in the US and gave them a TSA patdown, I would be guilty of sexual battery and required to register as a sex offender.

Sure sounds like the govt. is working on getting the citizenry accustomed to routine sexual abuse to me.

TheMatrix

Please please please STOP watching this!! Go watch NFL FOOTBALL!! GO WATCH AMERICAN IDOL!!! Go listen to Toby Keith and Lady Gaga!! Watch Dancing with the stars!!

Whatever you do PLEASE STOP WATCHING THIS AND THINKING FOR YOURSELF!!

Yours Truly

Obama and friends :biggrin_01:

RogerDuMond

Sure sounds like the govt. is working on getting the citizenry accustomed to routine sexual abuse to me.

That is just as crazy as saying that prison guards who do intake searches are guilty of sexual abuse. :biggrin_01:

The U. S. government is gradually getting us used to the idea that anything is acceptable as long as it is done for our "security". It started with the Patriot Act and continues with the airport security measures. Republicans and Democrats are equally responsible, since both of them have contributed to the current situation.

RogerDuMond

Take a deep breath guys, then suck it up.

Some of you seem rational while others sound like the fxxkwits that protested the wearing of seat belts in the 60s.

Fact.

1: This guy has an airplane.

2: He has rules if you want to get on it.

End of story

KinP (when you tire of Cebu, Phuket).

Thats fine. PROVIDED there is an alternative method of travel.

Take a boat.

RetiredNavyGuy

That is just as crazy as saying that prison guards who do intake searches are guilty of sexual abuse. :biggrin_01:

It seems to me that the only way that comparison is valid is if you are implicitly equating convicted criminals and free citizens trying to travel from point A to point B. While I am beginning to think Obama and company views them as equally low, despicable and deserving of total control...I wonder if that's really what YOU meant. :biggrin_01:

Edited by RetiredNavyGuy
RogerDuMond

It seems to me that the only way that comparison is valid is if you are implicitly equating convicted criminals and free citizens trying to travel from point A to point B. While I am beginning to think Obama and company views them as equally low, despicable and deserving of total control...I wonder if that's really what YOU meant. :D

I am not saying anything about the receivers of the searches. I am saying that those doing the searches in both instances are representatives of government doing the job that they have been given to help keep us safe by attempting to disarm criminals. It seems to me that we have no other choice because the politically correct crowd won't allow us to use the types of security measures that work for the Israelis.

Correct.

I am not saying anything about the receivers of the searches. I am saying that those doing the searches in both instances are representatives of government doing the job that they have been given to help keep us safe by attempting to disarm criminals. It seems to me that we have no other choice because the politically correct crowd won't allow us to use the types of security measures that work for the Israelis.

SkyMan

Nobody will complain about the scanners if they post George Foreman in a TSA uniform over by the "Cavity Search Area" sign.

A94C9220CA231F262E7C90_Large.jpg

Grow up people. Air travel isn't a right, it's a privilege. Your rights end at the gate. If you want to fly commercial, submit to a search. It's that simple. If you want to thank anyone direct your comments to X Pres GW Bush and Cheney. TSA was started under their watch with Homeland Security. Part of their FEAR campaign. President Obama had nothing to do with it.

You can bet Tyner is on the "no fly list" right now. Besides a possible 10k fine it's big price to pay for being a childish smartass.

tom_shor

That is just as crazy as saying that prison guards who do intake searches are guilty of sexual abuse. :paul:

Prison guards are searching convicted criminals. They aren't just stoping people on the street.