Sign in to follow this  
Guest billygoat

22 and pregnant

alexccms

it amazing how the human mind works ,a simple post .22 and preg....

well she is pregnant.

she is now in cebu.

she doesn't want to be pregnant.

her bf doesn't know.

her mother dosnt know.

her aunty doesn't know.

She wants to terminate the pregnancy .

what are her options, 1 pills,2 doctors to abort ?

Where she find 1 pills or 2 doctors?

please dont add any , or . or! or? or : or}

You consider yourself her friend?

What she needs is reassurance. Not an accomplice. Do you want to terminate her pregnancy? If you do you're asking the wrong people.

udonthani

well she is pregnant.

she is now in cebu.

her bf doesn't know.

her mother dosnt know.

her aunty doesn't know.

to be fair to him, that's exactly the position my friend found herself in. Exactly. Then she contacted me asking me if I knew the best way to get rid of the kid.

what it is is that they think foreigners are the fount of all wisdom, even when in actual fact you haven't got the first clue about how to help them. Which is what the situation was in my case. So I told her that while I sympathised with the situation she was in, I just couldn't help her, not because I disapprove of abortion, but because I just didn't have the first clue how to practically advise her.

it turned out OK for her in the event and she did manage to abort the pregancy with superficially no problems without any help from me. I saw her last week and asked her what she'd done, but she clammed up and said she didn't want to talk about it.

and no I'm not offering to give her contact details so you can ask her what she did, I've got the feeling she'd like to put it all behind her rather than rake it all up again.

smokey

well she is pregnant.

she is now in cebu.

her bf doesn't know.

her mother dosnt know.

her aunty doesn't know.

to be fair to him, that's exactly the position my friend found herself in. Exactly. Then she contacted me asking me if I knew the best way to get rid of the kid.

what it is is that they think foreigners are the fount of all wisdom, even when in actual fact you haven't got the first clue about how to help them. Which is what the situation was in my case. So I told her that while I sympathised with the situation she was in, I just couldn't help her, not because I disapprove of abortion, but because I just didn't have the first clue how to practically advise her.

it turned out OK for her in the event and she did manage to abort the pregancy with superficially no problems without any help from me. I saw her last week and asked her what she'd done, but she clammed up and said she didn't want to talk about it.

and no I'm not offering to give her contact details so you can ask her what she did, I've got the feeling she'd like to put it all behind her rather than rake it all up again.

when faced with a problem you dont know how to handle find a person you know can solve your problem either with action or money.....

Guest billygoat

well she is pregnant.

she is now in cebu.

her bf doesn't know.

her mother dosnt know.

her aunty doesn't know.

What she needs is reassurance. Not an accomplice. Do you want to terminate her pregnancy? If you do you're asking the wrong people.

it dosent matter to me ,she just someone i met online who asked me for help ,and the baby not mine as i never met her only chatted .

And i consider if she dosnt want a baby she has the choice to abort,why breed another generation into poverty and single parent family .

Guest billygoat

well she is pregnant.

she is now in cebu.

her bf doesn't know.

her mother dosnt know.

her aunty doesn't know.

when faced with a problem you dont know how to handle find a person you know can solve your problem either with action or money.....

Thats why i asked the knowledge pool here at Living in Cebu ,

Guest billygoat

well she is pregnant.

she is now in cebu.

her bf doesn't know.

her mother dosnt know.

her aunty doesn't know.

well some here are the right people but no disrespect intended u are not .

smokey

well then which one applies to you the ACTION or the MONEY

Guest billygoat
hi thanks ,no i am not the farther .she wants the pregnancy to be gone in her words ,she asking me do i know where she can get the abortion pills in cebu ,no she isnt asking for me to pay for them,she just dosnt want to use her money for fake pills. imet her 4 months ago on dia and probably will meet her on my next trip even if she is pregnant .

I do not condone anyone offering ANY sort of advice to kill a child.

She can, just as easily, carry the baby to term and put it up for adoption. Hell, I WILL TAKE IT if she needs someone.

But, If ANYONE offers advice on this, or any other thread on this forum, on how to terminate a pregnancy, I will personally ban your ass from this forum, permanently.

Let's keep this thread in order.

ok thanks i thought we all had freedom of speech, bit i guess dictators still exist Wonder if america and the coalition of the stupid will step in .ok please DELETE MY ACCOUNT AS I CHERISE MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH . By thanks. please send email to confirm deletion !

Cary

Billy;

You came to us and asked our advice. I am sorry its not what you wanted to hear but we gave honest answers. If you choose to leave its your loss because this is a good forum of information about the RP. The choice is yours to make.

Terp
ok thanks i thought we all had freedom of speech, bit i guess dictators still exist Wonder if america and the coalition of the stupid will step in .ok please DELETE MY ACCOUNT AS I CHERISE MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH . By thanks. please send email to confirm deletion!

Not a problem....

Paul
hi thanks ,no i am not the farther .she wants the pregnancy to be gone in her words ,she asking me do i know where she can get the abortion pills in cebu ,no she isnt asking for me to pay for them,she just dosnt want to use her money for fake pills. imet her 4 months ago on dia and probably will meet her on my next trip even if she is pregnant .

I do not condone anyone offering ANY sort of advice to kill a child.

She can, just as easily, carry the baby to term and put it up for adoption. Hell, I WILL TAKE IT if she needs someone.

But, If ANYONE offers advice on this, or any other thread on this forum, on how to terminate a pregnancy, I will personally ban your ass from this forum, permanently.

Let's keep this thread in order.

ok thanks i thought we all had freedom of speech, bit i guess dictators still exist Wonder if america and the coalition of the stupid will step in .ok please DELETE MY ACCOUNT AS I CHERISE MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH . By thanks. please send email to confirm deletion !

I'm afraid you did not read any of the rules, nor did did you read the terms of service, upon joining this forum.

You are correct. Freedom of speech does NOT exist on this forum. There are rules regarding this, because it is NOT open to the public. Every member must JOIN this forum. It is a private community.

Had you bothered to read the rules, I would not be posting this here now.