22 and pregnant

Guest billygoat

Billy;

I agree with Daisy and Paul here. The girl is 22 not 13. She is legal aged and she knew what she was doing. Even though her family will be upset with her they will take her and the baby in. I can tell you first hand as I am looking to adopt my nieces that there are many people here in the RP who want to adopt. So she has options besides an abortion. Billy again it would help if you were to give more information and may I ask are you the father to be?

• Like 2
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• Cary

• alexccms

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are only 2 options that a woman has when pregnant.   Get an abortion. Give birth to the child. What she does afterwards is her choice.   I was always pro-choice (women's rights) until

Abortion is very dangerous and it's a big sin...so please don't do it. if she's really pregnant then just tell her to let the baby born...the baby is innocent and if she don't want the baby because sh

I do not condone anyone offering ANY sort of advice to kill a child.   She can, just as easily, carry the baby to term and put it up for adoption. Hell, I WILL TAKE IT if she needs someone.   Bu

Sex is not always for making babies,,,,,,,,,,,,,according to certain doctrines.

No problems with condums.

big problem in the Phils,,,,,,,,,,,,poor girl,,,,,,,can't speak English,,,,,,little schooling,,,,,,,,,,,,gives up and marries typical Filipino guy........drunk,,,,,,womanizer,,,,never there for the kids,,,,,,kids crying from hunger................mother washes clothes to make a few pesos for the electric bill and water,,,,,,,,,daddy's out playing.

Bad reply I know,,with an attitude,,,,,,,,,,,,not all Filipino men like mentioned above,,,,,,,, but why so many girls want to leave the Phils???????????? It's an industry there!!!!!

Adopt the child....................there's enough killing going on.

Fred

RogerDuMond

"In Cebu" was added as an afterthought to specify the location... it may be that English is not his first language.

Do you mean that he may be Australian? :D:D

• Like 1
Jess Bartone

Do you mean that he may be Australian?

'satmate? Yavinagoatme? Ilavyano I speak thway evonelse sings.

udonthani

Very often girls in the phils use a fake pregnancy as a means to keep you, or at least keep some cash coming in.

So this happens very often? I have never heard of an actual case of this, only friend of a friend type stories. Maybe you exaggerated a little bit by saying very often?

'very often' would be exaggerating. Also 'commonplace' would be too much. I would say 'far from uncommon' would be about right. It's happened to me for example twice. One was a totally lame-duck thing when the girl wasn't even pregnant at all, but looking for a handout. The other one was when the girl had got pregnant by somebody else about a month before I met her, and who had now left the picture. Unsure about what to do she implied that I was the father, even though it was obvious that I couldn't possibly be as there hadn't been enough time for the pregnancy test to turn up positive in the very short time I'd known her.

KeithAngel

I also know of one case of this directly from the guy and later confirmed by the "Lady" she wasnt pregnant and he was vasectomised

As the Admin stated, maybe we could give better advice if the OP would come back and offer a few more details ... but, the OP seems to have left the building!

I guess there is no reason to add anymore to this thread.

Guest billygoat

hi thanks ,no i am not the farther .she wants the pregnancy to be gone in her words ,she asking me do i know where she can get the abortion pills in cebu ,no she isnt asking for me to pay for them,she just dosnt want to use her money for fake pills. imet her 4 months ago on dia and probably will meet her on my next trip even if she is pregnant .

Very often girls in the phils use a fake pregnancy as a means to keep you, or at least keep some cash coming in.

So this happens very often? I have never heard of an actual case of this, only friend of a friend type stories. Maybe you exaggerated a little bit by saying very often?

'very often' would be exaggerating. Also 'commonplace' would be too much. I would say 'far from uncommon' would be about right. It's happened to me for example twice. One was a totally lame-duck thing when the girl wasn't even pregnant at all, but looking for a handout. The other one was when the girl had got pregnant by somebody else about a month before I met her, and who had now left the picture. Unsure about what to do she implied that I was the father, even though it was obvious that I couldn't possibly be as there hadn't been enough time for the pregnancy test to turn up positive in the very short time I'd known her.

No, It happened to ME at least FOUR times within a couple of years (to me that's VERY OFTEN and not an exaggeration.) Maybe it was the age group of women I was dating. They all seemed to use the same tactics, which made it easy for me to play the game with them. It was like dating the same person over and over again, just with a fresh new body.

I WAS a bit of a playboy before settling down. Two days in Mindanao I had sex with five girls, non pros (like I say it was crazy down there, I'll expound if you really want to hear it). I began to wonder if I was potent. Every 'pregnancy' had ended with a miscarriage, abortion, or "false alarm". Once I married my angel (no games, just sweetness) though we were pregnant within a month. Those other girls were just a bunch of lying manipulators.

Edited by alexccms
hi thanks ,no i am not the farther .she wants the pregnancy to be gone in her words ,she asking me do i know where she can get the abortion pills in cebu ,no she isnt asking for me to pay for them,she just dosnt want to use her money for fake pills. imet her 4 months ago on dia and probably will meet her on my next trip even if she is pregnant .

I do not condone anyone offering ANY sort of advice to kill a child.

She can, just as easily, carry the baby to term and put it up for adoption. Hell, I WILL TAKE IT if she needs someone.

But, If ANYONE offers advice on this, or any other thread on this forum, on how to terminate a pregnancy, I will personally ban your ass from this forum, permanently.

Let's keep this thread in order.

• Like 5

Thanks Paul. As I said I know first hand that there are many people who want to adopt here in the RP. And also my wife and I are going to the local orphanage this Saturday to volunteer and hand out some of the things I brought with me from the States that we wont use. Billy's friend has options and that includes her family. They will take her and the baby if she is willing to open her mouth and be honest with them,

She can, just as easily, carry the baby to term and put it up for adoption. Hell, I WILL TAKE IT if she needs someone.

But, If ANYONE offers advice on this, or any other thread on this forum, on how to terminate a pregnancy, I will personally ban your ass from this forum, permanently.

• Like 1
Guest billygoat

it amazing how the human mind works ,a simple post .22 and preg....

well she is pregnant.

she is now in cebu.

she doesn't want to be pregnant.

her bf doesn't know.

her mother dosnt know.

her aunty doesn't know.

She wants to terminate the pregnancy .

what are her options, 1 pills,2 doctors to abort ?

Where she find 1 pills or 2 doctors?

please dont add any , or . or! or? or : or}

it amazing how the human mind works ,a simple post .22 and preg....

well she is pregnant.

she is now in cebu.

she doesn't want to be pregnant.

her bf doesn't know.

her mother dosnt know.

her aunty doesn't know.

She wants to terminate the pregnancy .

what are her options, 1 pills,2 doctors to abort ?

Where she find 1 pills or 2 doctors?

please dont add any , or . or! or? or : or}

Here is my reply, that you obviously did not read:

She DOES have another option. She can carry the baby to term without MURDERING it. She can put the child up for adoption. You should consider letting her know how dangerous it is for her to try to get an abortion that is ILLEGAL in this country in the first place. You need to let her know that she could DIE from a botched up abortion.

Do note, as I previously stated, I will personally ban any member who posts how, when, or where to get any sort of assistance in an illegal abortion.

• Like 2