...And this is the day Impromptu invades your comfort zone!

Impromptu

Dear All!

I never thought a site like this existed! And I am extremely glad that the members here are as diplomatic as I am (well, at least that's my first impression). I am sure that my objective perspective, coupled with years of experience living in many parts of this country, would come in handy. And who knows, I might meet some interesting folks here. Definitely looking forward to it.

Cheers mates,

Impromptu :animal0019:

Welcome. You definitely need to look at some of the characters on this forum again, before making a final decision. :animal0019:

However, you are correct, often imitated, but never duplicated. This forum is one of kind.

How's it go? Imitation is the highest form of flattery? :coffee:

Mr. Mike

:animal0019: You obviously are a fine judge of character. No finer group of people have ever been assembled with such common goals and sense of purpose as you will find on this forum. Not UNLIKE the residents of Port Royal, Jamaica in the 16th century!

It was nice talking to me, :coffee:

Welcome again.... REALLY

Hogan1950

Welcome to the forum. I look forward to reading some of your insight into living in this great country.

You are right about the members. I would rather be with this group on this forum than with the finest people in the world.:P

JamesMusslewhite

I don't know my big ass covers a lot of comfort room, so it has to be a large scale invasion. :)

Welcome to the forum.

Mates!

Genuine responses? Indeed a rarity in cyberspace! I feel very welcomed already. This only confirms that my first impressions actually might carry some amount of truth. Cary, as much as I would love to tell you more about myself (as most people seem to do all the time...talk about themselves), I believe that actions speak louder than words. I can blabber on about my experiences and the things I know about the culture, but that would be futile if it is not backed up with an application of what I have learned. It is in settings like this forum that I will be able to better assist those who seek advice on living in this country. I am sure that most of you here are already aware how close-minded most visitors/residents are when it comes to taking advice from the more experienced ones. As a result, the same mistakes are repeated over and over again (repeated...over and over...again...*how reduntant, but I'm just stressing the point*). Here, however, the more open-minded people flock. And the moderators make sure that the noetic conversations are protected. too. In short, what I am trying to say is this: I have my share of experiences and struggles like many here. My motives are plainly to learn and to advise through an exchange of thoughts. What I know and don't know, who I am and what I am not, will be discovered as I continue to interact with you folks, not through words of introduction, but through future discourse.

Impromptu:closedeyes: