Sign in to follow this  
KennyF

About the cheapest cell to cell yet

KennyF

I've just recently been taking a look at a service I used to use a few years ago and so far, it looks good.

The company is ViopBuster and it's been around since the beginning of VOIP.

Here's the plan.

You give them 10 Euros to put you in credit.

For the next 120 days you can call USA (land line or mobile) and Australia (land line) for as long as you like for FREE.

Calls to most other counties cost one or two Euro cents a minute.

After the 120 days, your calls to USA (land line or mobile) and Australia (land line) cost one Euro cent a minute which comes off your credit.

So 10 Euros gives you free calls for 120 days then 1,000 minutes after that.

To get another 120 days free, just buy another 10 Euro credit.

Your credit never runs out.

Now for what I think is the best part.

On the VoipBuster main screen you have the ability to enter your own cell or land line number and the number you want to call, again, cell or landline.

Your phone will ring, when you answer, its ringing the person you want to talk to.

When that person picks up, you chew the fat, hours at a time FOR FREE.

KinP

• Like 1

USMC-Retired

This is SIP so if you have a softphone in your cell phone. You can use it right from your cell phone over the 3G network or wifi. Dave turned me on to this a while ago. Lots of free time. Awesome what your 10 euros can get you.

• Like 1

fanboat

This is SIP so if you have a softphone in your cell phone. You can use it right from your cell phone over the 3G network or wifi. Dave turned me on to this a while ago. Lots of free time. Awesome what your 10 euros can get you.

hey tim

i need you to hook me up

when you coming to the city?

dyanisis

got to get me some of that.....sweet deal for sure................

KennyF

>>Now for what I think is the best part.

>>On the VoipBuster main screen you have the ability to enter your own cell or land line number and the number you want to call, again, cell or landline.

>>Your phone will ring, when you answer, its ringing the person you want to talk to.

>>When that person picks up, you chew the fat, hours at a time FOR FREE.

HOLD THE PHONE.

It seems they charge you to call your cell phone in RP because RP is not on the free list.

Should work the other way though because the USA is on that free list.

KinP