Ladyboy or Not ?

Jess Bartone

Curiosity has gotten the better of me so I got to ask....................how much you give her for the taxi ride home?

S/he didn't go home because s/he doesn't have any kids to send off to school.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• udonthani

• quit_yume

• dablindfrog

• Jess Bartone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The reason ladyboy's are not upfront about their identity are obvious...they are not the most wanted gender in social affairs...If you are travelling to Asia or living here..it is expected they you wo

that's my experience too. But if they are telling 'porkies' about it don't be too critical about it. They're likely to be only young. Sexual awakening is confusing enough for heteros - imagine what it

He asked 6 Filipinas and it was 50%. But if you just ask one I guess its 100%.

Posted Images

When I first arrived last year I was terrified of ladyboys but Diver introduced me to a bunch in Moalboal :snap:

After drinking a whole night away with them it changed my mind completely what a bunch of good guys , to much fun to hang out with and completely honest about who and what there where . No western hangups here :notallthere: Still not my cup of tea but for a drinking buddy any time . Just ask again be honest its funny because the girls seem to take it as a complement and the LBs are not offended . As paul always says get on a plane theres lots of real honest good women here if you want to find one getting your feet on the ground is the best place to start

Hey Lee I worry about you now.....Drinking the night away with a bunch of buyots, imagine what all that alcohol may do to you, as the night lengthens anything may happen. Be careful Lee many temptations out there.

there's a guy across the hall from me, in a 550 peso hotel room, shacked up with two of them.

online, most of them say quite openly they're shemales on their profiles and/or will 'admit' it if you ask them - not that there's anything to 'confess' if you're a transexual. If you're online dating, always place a phone call before you meet them if you're halfway suspicious so you can hear the timbre of their voice.

most of the times i have encountered ladyboys their behaviors and appearance were so over the top that it didnt take long to become suspicious. but this person seems to be a homebody.. just working and going to school, no outrageous behaviors etc. ive seen them on cam and heard their voice.. etc.. i personally dont see anything suspicious but im no expert at this. and as i said 1/2 my filipina friends think they are a ladyboy. the other 1/2 think its a real girl.

quit_yume : have you tried just asking them?

yes i did ask them. they said plainly that they are not a ladyboy. in my experiences chatting so far they have always readily admitted it if i asked.

take her to pap smear test to gynecologist. Can't be done if not a real woman.

Usually, if a ladyboy/shemale is serious about having a meaningful relationship with you (i.e. is looking for partnership or even love) "he" would admit it right from the start. The ladyboy doesn't want to invest any time into a relationship that is bound to end in rejection. However, if "he" is playing with you or wants a long-distance relationship where financial assistance is implied, there is no need for him to do any revelation. I assume that if the latter is the case, you would be experienced enough to notice that. If I were you, I wouldn't be asking her/him questions to investigate, because that would be offensive if she is indeed genuinely interested in you. Just try to discern his/her true intentions. If still in doubt, show me a picture! I can spot ladyboys miles away! ^_^But then again, if there is doubt, you are already off to a bad start and should probably just forget the whole thing!

Impromptu :highfive:

I'm curious how the ladyboys can afford the female hormones that they are obviously taking. Are hormones really cheap in Cebu or something? Also the boob jobs; we read that the Phils is a very poor country, so where does the money come from ? Not to mention the clothes, shoes, makeup, hairdresser, etc. And don't tell me they are all prostitutes....

Correct they are not all prostitutes but they are hardworking and usually if guided properly by their parents from the very start, they will be more focus and determine to succeed in life...that's why they can get what they want...female hormones included!!! :D

• 4 weeks later...
quit_yume

i think i figured out what to do here for the future.....

im going to create a fake online dating profile with a heading that says something similar to the following.. "Open minded about meeting a nice shemale". then when i meet someone online i will check to see if they have left a message to that profile or i will use that profile to say "hello" to the subject of my interest and see how they respond.

problem solved.

now that i have hopefully solved future ladyboy identifcation problems im tempted to tell you all how i have begun to handle the scammers online that just want to have someone send money to them... hehe.. ( hint, its amazing how gullible they are)

mabutiman

im going to create a fake online dating profile with a heading that says something similar to the following.. "Open minded about meeting a nice shemale". then when i meet someone online i will check to see if they have left a message to that profile or i will use that profile to say "hello" to the subject of my interest and see how they respond.

problem solved.

now that i have hopefully solved future ladyboy identifcation problems im tempted to tell you all how i have begun to handle the scammers online that just want to have someone send money to them... hehe.. ( hint, its amazing how gullible they are)

Just ask them straight out .... " are you 100% female " ..... they will tell you .....

quit_yume

problem solved.

Just ask them straight out .... " are you 100% female " ..... they will tell you .....

i used to agree with you, but i have found that a small percentage have not told the truth.

Just open up a new online profile and contact the girl though this, telling her that you are in the Philippines and want to meet her. The scammers will always pass cause they are only in for WU.

i used to agree with you, but i have found that a small percentage have not told the truth.

There was a story of a guy who married one and found out on the wedding night and flew back home anyone remember that story?

Go on don't be shy tell us how you have HANDLED the scammers.

udonthani

Just open up a new online profile and contact the girl though this, telling her that you are in the Philippines and want to meet her. The scammers will always pass cause they are only in for WU.

Anybody that puts that they are living in the Philippines on their DIA profile gets 10 times the amount of replies than those that aren't, especially if they're under 50 and especially if they constantly logged in so they come to the top of the search every time. Put your phone number up there, and suddenly you'll be getting at least 50 extra texts a day. Why don't you try it,

quit_yume

forgive me for my ignorance.. what is 'WU' ?

forgive me for my ignorance.. what is 'WU' ?

Western Union!

Anybody that puts that they are living in the Philippines on their DIA profile gets 10 times the amount of replies than those that aren't, especially if they're under 50 and especially if they constantly logged in so they come to the top of the search every time. Put your phone number up there, and suddenly you'll be getting at least 50 extra texts a day. Why don't you try it,

I am married now.

I did it actually but not with my phone number a few years ago and got less response, but maybe the situation changed now or my search criteria was too narrow and I was looking for a wife and not a playmate.

udonthani

I bet I've dated about 200 more women online than you have. I bet I've seen more of the pages and pages of guys that have contacted them on their DIA etc, profiles too. I just ask them to show me their sent messages, and click up the guys profiles. I must have done this with thirty to fifty girls. I've gotten a good idea of what kind of guys they are this way, not by doing something unbelievably shitty in my opinion and snooping on them by tracking them, but just by asking the girls straight up. It's not something any of them have ever tried to hide.

they're overwhelmingly over 50 and a lot of them are over 60. About half are from the United States.

few of the girls are out and out scammers. What it is is that a lot of the guys actually initiate the financial dependency cycle. A classic case is a girl I've just been with. She's 23 now, but 4 years ago she was chatting with some guy from the UK, who at one point asked for her full name. Then he texted her a WU number with 10,000 pesos, and announced that he was going to be sending this henceforward every month. She didn't have to do a goddamn thing. She didn't ask him for anything. The money kept coming for a year, then the guy went out to Asia for the first time in his life, saying he was going to be meeting her soon.

he got as far as Thailand and then the money suddenly stopped coming. Obviously some Thai girl got her teeth into him and he forgot all about the Philippines.

these idiots deserve everything that's coming to them - they ask for it. How can anybody possibly expect the girls to do anything other than accept the money they so clearly want to throw around?