Ladyboy or Not ?

Another fool proof way is to ask a pinay to have a look. 100% every time.

He asked 6 Filipinas and it was 50%.

But if you just ask one I guess its 100%.

:biggrin_01:

• Like 1
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• udonthani

• quit_yume

• dablindfrog

• Jess Bartone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The reason ladyboy's are not upfront about their identity are obvious...they are not the most wanted gender in social affairs...If you are travelling to Asia or living here..it is expected they you wo

that's my experience too. But if they are telling 'porkies' about it don't be too critical about it. They're likely to be only young. Sexual awakening is confusing enough for heteros - imagine what it

He asked 6 Filipinas and it was 50%. But if you just ask one I guess its 100%.

Posted Images

Lee From Cebu

When I first arrived last year I was terrified of ladyboys but Diver introduced me to a bunch in Moalboal :thats-funny:

After drinking a whole night away with them it changed my mind completely what a bunch of good guys , to much fun to hang out with and completely honest about who and what there where . No western hangups here :biggrin_01: Still not my cup of tea but for a drinking buddy any time . Just ask again be honest its funny because the girls seem to take it as a complement and the LBs are not offended . As paul always says get on a plane theres lots of real honest good women here if you want to find one getting your feet on the ground is the best place to start

• Like 1

Another fool proof way is to ask a pinay to have a look. 100% every time.

He asked 6 Filipinas and it was 50%.

But if you just ask one I guess its 100%.

:thats-funny:

I can only pick some of them.... my wife seems to know who they are, I had an eventful evening with one many years ago....the details of which I will not go into here....needless to say I can look back and laugh about it now.

To cut a long story short the evening ended with me asking "why the f#*k didn't you tell me"?...... to which he/she answered..."you never asked".... fair enough I suppose, needless to say I hightailed it very quickly. I must say that there was certainly no animosity from either of us due to the abrupt ending of our meeting......:biggrin_01:

shadow

There is one almost foolproof way to tell. Have her hold her arms out straight. A woman's elbows will bend past straight, often grossly so, a man's will not.

As to the argument that most ladyboys will admit to being such, maybe this is true in normal relationships. However, we have had numerous cases involving ladyboys where they insisted they were girls. Once we met them in person they knew the game was up.

Larry in Dumaguete

www.pointmancebu.com

The Mason

Maybe you could buy "her" a ticket to the US and ask the TSA screener which sex "she" is. That's probably the most reliable method.

JamesMusslewhite

Take her to SM mall and see what line she gets in for the security pat-down as you enter the mall. They (ladyboys) will walk into the wrong CR, but they always choose the right line to stand in for the security guards.

Mang Kanor

why not ask udonthani, im sure he knows how to spot a ladyboy from a real girl from just looking at them... he's got a lot to say on anything... hahahaha

joke

Edited by Aldin

If thats a pic of the person in question, " I dont see an adams apple" always a good sign, unless of course you are into lady boys, then its a bad sign, not saying that you are of course, thought never crossed my mind, but no adams apple, no meat and two veg

tom_shor

The reason ladyboy's are not upfront about their identity are obvious...they are not the most wanted gender in social affairs...If you are travelling to Asia or living here..it is expected they you would encounter ladyboys ...'cos of all places ladyboys are most visible in south east asia and are accepted in society to a degree.

I have met some ladyboy's un-intentionally from dating sites and from my travel to pattaya...but i was not agitated or become confrontational...i understand why they have to lie to make a living or to find a companion etc etc...i understand their situation and sympathize with them...

It's unlikely that inspite of their beauty..they ain't getting a FA job in Cebu pacific to dance to ladygaga tunes who would want a ladyboy in their flighst ? they have a long way to go to get a decent job..or how many ladyboy receptionist we see in Asian hotels or cook or dentist or attorney or judge or security guard or taxi driver or airline pilot ?...they really have few job options..like salon hair cut work or prostitution or mamasan ? common thats unfair...

If you live long enough in Asia or want to have a great time..STOP "identifying" the ladyboys...they are part of the society, they may lie to make a living but most don't...if you encounter them lying to get through to you..just accept it and move on, of all the people on earth...they truly didn't get the right cards to play on in this life and thats not their fault that mother nature made them that way....don't make fun of them or pass remarks or hate them or "identify them"....if we are so mature intellectually ..even "identifying them" is slightly cruel...we have to deal with them as we encounter them everyday like we do with men and women and we know how much we men and women lie...

I'm not trying to preach here..i understand how it all feels odd to deal with ladyboys etc..i been there...i have unloaded my mental burden just by understanding there reality and accepting them whole heartedly..i now don't think they are any different and needs to be identified and weeded out...if they lie..i take it as a normal behavior and deal with it..good luck

They are aparently not as much a part of society as you think or they wouldn't have so much trouble finding jobs. I have no problem being around them as long as they accept the fact I am not interested. I used to go to a ladyboy across the street in Labangon to get a haircut. (On my head guys)

I don't bother them or give them a hard time if they are just going about their own business however, if they lie to you even after you make it clear you are not interested in that type then they really don't deserve much respect at all. At that point they aren't just confused they are liars and I have no use for liars no matter their gender.

why not ask udonthani, im sure he knows how to spot a ladyboy from a real girl from just looking at them... he's got a lot to say on anything... hahahaha

joke

Hell, he sounds like THE authority on ladyboys! :bashtroll:

I guess you could tell her your into internet camera sex. Tell her to pull her pants down and show you what he's got ... That will be the true test.

:shocked:

Well ... That is if she don't get real angry with you for asking.

Wombat No More

If thats a pic of the person in question, " I dont see an adams apple" always a good sign, unless of course you are into lady boys, then its a bad sign, not saying that you are of course, thought never crossed my mind, but no adams apple, no meat and two veg

Adam's Apple is good for some but not for all.

I don't have an Adam's Apple. I also am 181cm (183cm=6') tall and my feet are the right size at UK10 (US11). Going by David's scale I maybe should be into size 14's so David, you must look a little like having Goofy feet mate, like a good friend of mine with size 14 (15US) at 5'10". Means to say that I for one cannot agree with your listed scale of feet sizes being particularly anywhere near the norm. Not argueing as such, it just doesn't make sense with just about everyone I have seen... not too many Goofy feet out there.

My missus, on your scale, should be a height of 177cm with her shoe size of 7, but is actually 149.8cm, but I guess even I think her feet are big for her height. Didn't find a penis down there though (phew)

I heard that feet size is correlated with dick size. Maybe I should have shoe size 20 or size 5... I'm not saying, maybe all this is under the heading of "Urban Legend"

post-6386-086733300 1288983891_thumb.jpg

Edited by WombatPhil
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

i haven't read this entire thread

have you decided if you are hoping it is or isn't a ladyboy?

udonthani
Hell, he sounds like THE authority on ladyboys! :biggrin_01:

just last night as it happens I got a text from a +63 'strange' number, i.e. one that was not in my list. Not the first time I've got texts from 'strange' Filipinas. Asked her where she was, and how she got my number - it turned out that she'd got it from one the load shop where I'd got some load - you know how sometimes you write the number down in the book, well what she'd done was after I'd left she'd looked it up, taken it down, and then texted me later.

not the first time that's happened with girls. They can get the number like that, or by some other surreptitious means like taking a peek into a friends phone when the friend has gone to the CR.

the texts started getting racy. Not unusual this, as Filipinas do like to text that way, but this escalated a bit faster than normal. Something didn't feel right about it. It was unusual. So I texted, 'hey are you shemale?' and straight away the reply came back, 'yes, I shemale'.

which may show that possibly anybody with any intuitive ability at all should be able whether somebody is a girl or not, not even by looking at them, but just by the way they text - provided they've texted with enough 'real' girls to spot the difference.

Mandingo
Hell, he sounds like THE authority on ladyboys! :biggrin_01:

just last night as it happens I got a text from a +63 'strange' number, i.e. one that was not in my list. Not the first time I've got texts from 'strange' Filipinas. Asked her where she was, and how she got my number - it turned out that she'd got it from one the load shop where I'd got some load - you know how sometimes you write the number down in the book, well what she'd done was after I'd left she'd looked it up, taken it down, and then texted me later.

not the first time that's happened with girls. They can get the number like that, or by some other surreptitious means like taking a peek into a friends phone when the friend has gone to the CR.

the texts started getting racy. Not unusual this, as Filipinas do like to text that way, but this escalated a bit faster than normal. Something didn't feel right about it. It was unusual. So I texted, 'hey are you shemale?' and straight away the reply came back, 'yes, I shemale'.

which may show that possibly anybody with any intuitive ability at all should be able whether somebody is a girl or not, not even by looking at them, but just by the way they text - provided they've texted with enough 'real' girls to spot the difference.

Curiosity has gotten the better of me so I got to ask....................how much you give her for the taxi ride home?

• Like 1