Ladyboy or Not ?

quit_yume

ive been talking to someone online for some weeks and started to get interested in them. typically when this happens i will ask some of my filipina friends what they think of the person and kind of do a review of the relationship thus far just to make sure im not getting involved in something i shouldnt.

about 3 out of 6 of my filipina friends think im talking to a ladyboy. i recognize that this person seems 'prettier' than a lot of the typical filipinas that you see online.. but they really dont seem to be a ladyboy to me. ive asked her outright and they deny being that although they acknowledge they have been asked before to prove they are not, which she/he? has refused to do.

most of the times i have encountered ladyboys their behaviors and appearance were so over the top that it didnt take long to become suspicious. but this person seems to be a homebody.. just working and going to school, no outrageous behaviors etc. ive seen them on cam and heard their voice.. etc.. i personally dont see anything suspicious but im no expert at this. and as i said 1/2 my filipina friends think they are a ladyboy. the other 1/2 think its a real girl..

is it bad netiquette for me to post a couple of pictures here and get an opinion? is there a better way i can know? any advise would be appreciated

-quito

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• udonthani

• quit_yume

• dablindfrog

• Jess Bartone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The reason ladyboy's are not upfront about their identity are obvious...they are not the most wanted gender in social affairs...If you are travelling to Asia or living here..it is expected they you wo

that's my experience too. But if they are telling 'porkies' about it don't be too critical about it. They're likely to be only young. Sexual awakening is confusing enough for heteros - imagine what it

He asked 6 Filipinas and it was 50%. But if you just ask one I guess its 100%.

Posted Images

dablindfrog

i'm so getting a bucket of popcorn here... . ;)

udonthani

there's a guy across the hall from me, in a 550 peso hotel room, shacked up with two of them.

online, most of them say quite openly they're shemales on their profiles and/or will 'admit' it if you ask them - not that there's anything to 'confess' if you're a transexual. If you're online dating, always place a phone call before you meet them if you're halfway suspicious so you can hear the timbre of their voice.

most of the times i have encountered ladyboys their behaviors and appearance were so over the top that it didnt take long to become suspicious. but this person seems to be a homebody.. just working and going to school, no outrageous behaviors etc. ive seen them on cam and heard their voice.. etc.. i personally dont see anything suspicious but im no expert at this. and as i said 1/2 my filipina friends think they are a ladyboy. the other 1/2 think its a real girl.

quit_yume : have you tried just asking them?

dablindfrog

ur not very good at reading what peoples post, are you?

"ive been talking to someone online for some weeks and started to get interested in them. typically when this happens i will ..."

a.) immediately send money

b.) propose marriage

c.) move on to another chat mate

d.) scratch my head and wonder what the hell I'm doing

Edited by Filbert

"ive been talking to someone online for some weeks and started to get interested in them. typically when this happens i will ..."

a.) immediately send money

b.) propose marriage

c.) move on to another chat mate

d.) scratch my head and wonder what the hell I'm doing

e.) All of the Above

A_Simple_Man

80456372.jpg

I this an admission that you do FAP in this land of honeys? stick_poke.gif

quit_yume

there's a guy across the hall from me, in a 550 peso hotel room, shacked up with two of them.

online, most of them say quite openly they're shemales on their profiles and/or will 'admit' it if you ask them - not that there's anything to 'confess' if you're a transexual. If you're online dating, always place a phone call before you meet them if you're halfway suspicious so you can hear the timbre of their voice.

most of the times i have encountered ladyboys their behaviors and appearance were so over the top that it didnt take long to become suspicious. but this person seems to be a homebody.. just working and going to school, no outrageous behaviors etc. ive seen them on cam and heard their voice.. etc.. i personally dont see anything suspicious but im no expert at this. and as i said 1/2 my filipina friends think they are a ladyboy. the other 1/2 think its a real girl.

yes i did ask them. they said plainly that they are not a ladyboy. in my experiences chatting so far they have always readily admitted it if i asked.

udonthani
yes i did ask them. they said plainly that they are not a ladyboy. in my experiences chatting so far they have always readily admitted it if i asked.

that's my experience too. But if they are telling 'porkies' about it don't be too critical about it. They're likely to be only young. Sexual awakening is confusing enough for heteros - imagine what it must be like for them. They won't have a clue how to play it a lot of the time, especially with a foreigner.

I'd go ahead and meet them, you'll be able to tell immeadiately if they're transexual or not, provided you're not drunk. And if they are, stay there, don't run even if you're likely to be embarrassed when there's other people in the resto or something. It's your hard luck. Be polite, buy them a drink, explain that you're not interested, and wish them well. Then piss off.

• Like 1

The reason ladyboy's are not upfront about their identity are obvious...they are not the most wanted gender in social affairs...If you are travelling to Asia or living here..it is expected they you would encounter ladyboys ...'cos of all places ladyboys are most visible in south east asia and are accepted in society to a degree.

I have met some ladyboy's un-intentionally from dating sites and from my travel to pattaya...but i was not agitated or become confrontational...i understand why they have to lie to make a living or to find a companion etc etc...i understand their situation and sympathize with them...

It's unlikely that inspite of their beauty..they ain't getting a FA job in Cebu pacific to dance to ladygaga tunes who would want a ladyboy in their flighst ? they have a long way to go to get a decent job..or how many ladyboy receptionist we see in Asian hotels or cook or dentist or attorney or judge or security guard or taxi driver or airline pilot ?...they really have few job options..like salon hair cut work or prostitution or mamasan ? common thats unfair...

If you live long enough in Asia or want to have a great time..STOP "identifying" the ladyboys...they are part of the society, they may lie to make a living but most don't...if you encounter them lying to get through to you..just accept it and move on, of all the people on earth...they truly didn't get the right cards to play on in this life and thats not their fault that mother nature made them that way....don't make fun of them or pass remarks or hate them or "identify them"....if we are so mature intellectually ..even "identifying them" is slightly cruel...we have to deal with them as we encounter them everyday like we do with men and women and we know how much we men and women lie...

I'm not trying to preach here..i understand how it all feels odd to deal with ladyboys etc..i been there...i have unloaded my mental burden just by understanding there reality and accepting them whole heartedly..i now don't think they are any different and needs to be identified and weeded out...if they lie..i take it as a normal behavior and deal with it..good luck

• Like 5
Julian C Thong

I've chatted online quite a bit and have never met a bayot who didn't admit straight off. However, a quick look on the cam and it's pretty obvious - pictures are very deceiving.

Another fool proof way is to ask a pinay to have a look. 100% every time.

JamesMusslewhite

Well invest in a ticket, come and reach in her/his/it's britches, and see if their package is bigger than your. How difficult is that?

Some guys just make things too hard, and if that happens.

than Run Forest Run !!!

run-forest-run1.jpg

Edited by JamesMusslewhite
David_LivinginTalisay

Size of Hands and Feet is usually a good test!

Get a photo, or video of their hands, near their face, like their head resting on their hands, with elbows on a table.

If the fingers reach above their eyebrows, then probably male genes in there make up?

Check the height of their wrists above the table also!

Generally guys have bigger feet than women. The length of ones foot, is typically the same length, as wrist to elbow (check this out, by putting your foot up against you forearm, if you don't believe it?).

http://hypertextbook.com/facts/2007/shoesize.shtml

Abstract

The purpose of this experiment was to determine if the relationship between the height of an individual and the size of their shoes is linear.

Introduction

The foot is a biological structure that enables animals to move. It is logical to believe that the taller an individual is, the bigger their feet should be. The length of the foot should balance the height of the individual to enable them to move easily. Limb growth in humans is genetically balanced. The length of a human foot from the heel to the tip of the big toe is exactly the same length as the forearm from the inside of the elbow and the bend of the wrist.

females.png

males.png

Conclusion

According to the graph, there is a 59% correlation between the height of a person and their shoe sizes. This correlation is relatively weak but it does show a relationship between height and shoe sizes.

Sources of Error

• The sample was limited to only teenage students. Teenagers are not yet fully developed yet and using people from different age groups might show a different correlation between height and shoe sizes.
  • The number of trials we did was too small to make an accurate conclusion.

There is no correlation between the size of my FEET and my HEIGHT!

I have UK Size 11, USA Size 12, EUR Size 45, which suggests I should be 1.75m (5' 9" nearly, yet I am under 5' 6")

Edited by David_LivinginTalisay