Sign in to follow this  
udonthani

six children

Edwin

I don't know about the rest of this thread, considering the original poster. But, I think he (whippy) and Mike Winkler need to get a room together. :D

I see the Thank you button. But where's the F you button? :D

If I can find Big Rob's post about that hetero/homo orgy advert I'll send you and Mailman the link. :rofl:

washingtonian88

obviously I'm not inferring Washingtonian is some sort of prostitute any more than the girl is because I slipped her 100 for a taxi at 1am so she could get back home that little bit quicker than otherwise. If my choice of words was injudicious, and it probably was, then I apologise. Maybe I should stop posting at 1am when I slide down the street to drink my last SM of the night in the 24 cyber cafe in future.

Good morning boyz and ladies of this forum :D

No worries there Sir (Udon)!!!

Like I said in my previous post, I can not twist your brain if you say so that you appear and feel so smooth to those young ladies in the Philippines and Thailand, because they just happen to have not much of choice. Hence, going with you to your hotel. Hahaha. Lucky you Mister!

By the way, I take no offense.... thanks for the increase in appraisal in my value. Everything around has depreciated so that's nice of you.

Maybe it's the reason, I do not give you the twinkling eyes like those, not one, not two, but three waitresses.

It is good to know that a Filipino woman like me who had been "so desperate -as you call it" or "lucky enough to have gotten out of my origin of birth (if you call that luck)" do not have to bite my tongue and now have a choice to :D . :rofl:

"Atta boy!!!" - If I had a third leg between my legs and whose mission in life is to preach where and when to get the cheapest toilet bowl in the third world country, I'll give you that!!!!

Have fun.

• Like 6

tom_shor

obviously I'm not inferring Washingtonian is some sort of prostitute any more than the girl is because I slipped her 100 for a taxi at 1am so she could get back home that little bit quicker than otherwise. If my choice of words was injudicious, and it probably was, then I apologise. Maybe I should stop posting at 1am when I slide down the street to drink my last SM of the night in the 24 cyber cafe in future.

Good morning boyz and ladies of this forum :)

No worries there Sir (Udon)!!!

Like I said in my previous post, I can not twist your brain if you say so that you appear and feel so smooth to those young ladies in the Philippines and Thailand, because they just happen to have not much of choice. Hence, going with you to your hotel. Hahaha. Lucky you Mister!

By the way, I take no offense.... thanks for the increase in appraisal in my value. Everything around has depreciated so that's nice of you.

Maybe it's the reason, I do not give you the twinkling eyes like those, not one, not two, but three waitresses.

It is good to know that a Filipino woman like me who had been "so desperate -as you call it" or "lucky enough to have gotten out of my origin of birth (if you call that luck)" do not have to bite my tongue and now have a choice to :D . :rofl:

"Atta boy!!!" - If I had a third leg between my legs and whose mission in life is to preach where and when to get the cheapest toilet bowl in the third world country, I'll give you that!!!!

Have fun.

Good one. :D

udonthani

cool, ain't she.

as for the sliding down the street at 1am thing to drink my last SM of the night in the 24 hour cyber cafe in future, let's just say I'm kinda working on it.

Cipro
By saying that because she moved to a Western country, she can "charge" more, he has implied that she is prostituting herself...which obviously isn't true since she is happily married.

Hard core feminists would beg to differ, saying that marriage IS prostitution. I disagree with them. For me, every human relationship is about each party getting what they need from the other, even when it's not as obvious. Does the fact that my mom was provided for by my Dad ever since they were married make her a hooker? I don't think so, but then I reject the notion that the concept of prostitution as easy to define.

Is a girl who has sex with a guy after a nice night out more or less a whore than a business woman who sleeps with the VP to advance her career, or the actress who has sex with a director to secure a role?

I simply took it that UDO was saying that W88 is now in a position to get better return on her assets and efforts than she was in the PH.

• Like 1

udonthani

and while we're here, don't forget many prostitutes are happily married. It's just a job.

Earl

Udothani kind of reminds me of that scene in the Howard Stern Movie Private Parts when the executives were arguing if they should keep Howard at NBC. The pro Stern guy said, "half the people in New York love Howard, and listen to him for two hours a day." And the other guy said "what about the people that can't stand him?" "They listen three hours a day."

washingtonian88

Udothani kind of reminds me of that scene in the Howard Stern Movie Private Parts when the executives were arguing if they should keep Howard at NBC. The pro Stern guy said, "half the people in New York love Howard, and listen to him for two hours a day." And the other guy said "what about the people that can't stand him?" "They listen three hours a day."

Howard Stern gets paid to boil people's blood (pro or anti).

The audience on the other hand, listen to love or hate -(either way to be entertained).

So yeah, I can see the similarity there. Hehehe.

tom_shor

Howard Stern gets paid to boil people's blood (pro or anti).

The audience on the other hand, listen to love or hate -(either way to be entertained).

So yeah, I can see the similarity there. Hehehe.

So you guys are saying he is really Howard Stern? That explains so much. :bashtroll:

sperman

to "udo" and all the replies, THANKYOU and salamat kaayo, it has been a very entertaining set of posts. hope there is more.

and fortunately for all the western or foreign men, we remain perennially "flavor of the month".

maybe the grass is greener on the other side. a vietnamese male friend of mine adored white women. a fat aussie white female enjoyed the admiration of several arabs. white english women go to some part of west africa and enjoy the black guys.

maybe it just is what it is.

loosehead
By saying that because she moved to a Western country, she can "charge" more, he has implied that she is prostituting herself...which obviously isn't true since she is happily married.

Hard core feminists would beg to differ, saying that marriage IS prostitution. I disagree with them. For me, every human relationship is about each party getting what they need from the other, even when it's not as obvious. Does the fact that my mom was provided for by my Dad ever since they were married make her a hooker? I don't think so, but then I reject the notion that the concept of prostitution as easy to define.

Is a girl who has sex with a guy after a nice night out more or less a whore than a business woman who sleeps with the VP to advance her career, or the actress who has sex with a director to secure a role?

I simply took it that UDO was saying that W88 is now in a position to get better return on her assets and efforts than she was in the PH.

The major difference between marriage and prostitution is cost. It's much cheaper to hire prostitutes.