Sign in to follow this  
udonthani

six children

Headshot

But if you had followed "udonthani"'s posts, you'll find out how much of a joker he is. I mean that in a nice way. ;)

This is why.... as cheap as mr poster is... nobody is surprised that with that few beers, he'd mentioned how much a great tipper he is giving her P100 - hehehe, that one night of meeting, he is able to get her to go with him to the hotel. Hahaha. It's always about how much a great deal he has gotten. And how a Mr Suave he is to get these ladies without much cost. LOL

With all that..... another surprise is that this lady has six kids which I think is irrelevant. I am just not sure that getting ladies to bed with him (with 2-4 kids, seems like the norm for him)..he is actually surprised of this lady having six kids... Whhhooooaahhhh.

But everyone enjoys his stories and if he is real.... he is definitely one interesting character. <wink>

Not only that, may I add.... he actually has too quite a few ideas which I found useful. He is just sometimes a little too extreme for me, makes me say sometimes to my self... "is this guy for real?". I sometimes do wonder his purpose in life.

Peace out... Sir (mr original poster)!

*Alright boyz... I am leaving you for the day. Momma needs to concentrate on her work. Be nice to "udonthani" okey? He is very special. Don't make a mess. I don't want you giving him bruises and blackeyes again. He is very special. He smiles a lot. :D

It's difficult for me to ascertain what this lady (Washingtonian88) is saying here. I can only speculate that she's basically saying, hell I'm glad I'm a Filipina that managed to get the hell out of the Philippines, and into the United States/Norway/Denmark/Australia/United Kingdom (insert western liberal democracy of your choice)...because choice is exactly what she's got now. It means she can look to charge a higher price than she could before.

Unless I misinterpreted your meaning, your post is appalling. It is the most disrespectful post I have read. You are a mean spirited, despicable person. You have no respect for others because you have no self respect. If I misinterpreted your post I will apologize. If I did not, you should apologize and never show your face here again.

What did you hate about the post? As far as the meaning of his post, I think it was just another way for Udonthani to tell us he's a good singer.

I picked up on Udonthani's not-so-subtle insult to Washingtonian88 as well. By saying that because she moved to a Western country, she can "charge" more, he has implied that she is prostituting herself...which obviously isn't true since she is happily married. I think that Washingtonian88 was being very civilized in her critique of Udonthani's post (and his overall behavior). It's too bad that he didn't see fit to return the favor. If you are looking at his original post, then you missed the point of MikeWinkler's chastisement of Udonthani. I agree that Udonthani owes Washingtonian88 an apology.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 1

Earl

Yes headshot, I was looking at the original post. I thought she was being pretty cool to the op and then he comes back with that.

SkyMan

A cousin of my X had her first shortly after I met her. She was 15. By 21 she had 4 and I think eventually she had 6 before they cut her tubes. I think two of the kids have the same dad, first and third or something. But what are you going to do when the summer breeze blows and you're in West Virginia.

• Like 1

Headshot

A cousin of my X had her first shortly after I met her. She was 15. By 21 she had 4 and I think eventually she had 6 before they cut her tubes. I think two of the kids have the same dad, first and third or something. But what are you going to do when the summer breeze blows and you're in West Virginia.

;):D:ROFLMAO:

mpt1947

Well I had read some of this post and had wondered why we were given a restaurant review, along with a look at night life in Mindanao, before we got to the reason of Mr. Udonthani's Post - I was pleasantly surprised to find that he did not condemn the young lady as a whore and welfare mom in the OP - however as things progressed it was a different story.

Washington88 - has over the weeks picked up a really good sense of sarcasm and humor - and I for one enjoy her posts a lot, except when she turns that poison pen toward me... biggrin_01.gif But she made fun of Udonthani, just like we all do, and he wants us to in order to give it back to us one way or another. He choose Washington88 to give it back too

which in the long run is his mistake -

Not only has he pissed us all off - I think when Washington comes back on line we will see a lot of fire without Flames - She is that good

I am going to enjoy my overnight reading

Mike

udonthani

I guess I got into something between board members.

I can just say that I respect a mother and widow with six kids. Who please note was working a full time job. Who finds time to enjoy herself for a few hours. gets up at 2 am to go home to get up at 5 am to take care of her kids. She just has my vote for mom of the year.

I do know women can lie and cheat with the best of us. But this gal is ok.

my sentiments exactly. Except she's not working full time, only four days at week. Starts at 7am and finishes at 9pm Wednesday and Thursday, Fridays and Saturdays they have this outdoor cafe thing she can stay out there serving and cooking until 3am. And there's people that say that Filipinos are lazy. Haven't asked her how much she's getting and I don't think I will, I'll probably find whatever the answer is too depressing to countenance.

udonthani

obviously I'm not inferring Washingtonian is some sort of prostitute any more than the girl is because I slipped her 100 for a taxi at 1am so she could get back home that little bit quicker than otherwise. If my choice of words was injudicious, and it probably was, then I apologise. Maybe I should stop posting at 1am when I slide down the street to drink my last SM of the night in the 24 cyber cafe in future.

Mailman

obviously I'm not inferring Washingtonian is some sort of prostitute any more than the girl is because I slipped her 100 for a taxi at 1am so she could get back home that little bit quicker than otherwise. If my choice of words was injudicious, and it probably was, then I apologise. Maybe I should stop posting at 1am when I slide down the street to drink my last SM of the night in the 24 cyber cafe in future.

Good of you to make that clarification. I am sure others may appreciate it too.

I don't thoroughly believe it was all that necessary though. Despite there being no direct correlation in the words you had used, there have been numerous comparisons to marriage being a form of prostitution within these very boards. I guess it is just fine and dandy as long as it remains a generality.

Even the phrase 'why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?' places marriage as the 'higher' price.

In any event, I am sure there was no intent to bring about offense with your choice of words. At the same time, I think that some people shouldn't try so hard to extract any out of them as well. ;)

Okay, now everyone hug. Beer is cooling on ice, the pig is on the spit, and volleyball starts in 5 minutes.

Edwin

If I was jumping down your throat and flogging :D you too soon, and I probably was, then I apologize.

BTW, you, as poster, can not infer. You can insinuate. We, as readers, infer. :ROFLMAO: And you wrong side of the pond folks still don't know how to spell apologize after we've been trying to teach you for 200+ years. ;)

Mike...(not the insulted party)

:hug:

mpt1947

This is what you wrote about Washinton88

"it's difficult for me to ascertain what this lady is saying here. I can only speculate that she's basically saying, hell I'm glad I'm a Filipina that managed to get the hell out of the Philippines, and into the United States/Norway/Denmark/Australia/United Kingdom (insert western liberal democracy of your choice).

because choice is exactly what she's got now. It means she can look to charge a higher price than she could before." I added the underline and Bold

I am sorry - color me dumb - but you are inferring that Washington88 is a prostitute

Now in your defense and I will wait awhile before I make final judgement, you seem to be coming more civil as late - have your turned over a new leaf, or starting taking your Meds again?

Mike

D_D

"it's difficult for me to ascertain what this lady is saying here. I can only speculate that she's basically saying, hell I'm glad I'm a Filipina that managed to get the hell out of the Philippines, and into the United States/Norway/Denmark/Australia/United Kingdom (insert western liberal democracy of your choice).

because choice is exactly what she's got now. It means she can look to charge a higher price than she could before." I added the underline and Bold

I am sorry - color me dumb - but you are inferring that Washington88 is a prostitute

Mike

The way I read it was, he wrote all Filipina woman are prostitutes, some just charge more depending on their location.

• Like 1

Wombat No More

:ROFLMAO: And you wrong side of the pond folks still don't know how to spell apologize after we've been trying to teach you for 200+ years. :D

Mike...(not the insulted party)

:hug:

Ahhhh! A challenge, but one that can never win!!!

The word was spelt correctly with an "S" and not a "Z" when your forebears brought the dictionary out to North America.

It was always "apologise" but I reckon that the change in spellings of many words in the US english (classified as foreign in some dictionaries) could have started after you lot whipped (sorry Udi, not u) the arse (not ass) off a few incompetent Pommy generals and booted em out back to England and Canada. Maybe another thumbed up nose to the defeated enemy to change the spelling of words perhaps. The latter is only my idea of why you yanks and Confederates have letters missing or changed in the original english language. Please feel free to correct me.

You can do (and have) what you like with the english language but there is no way it can be said that the original is spelt wrongly.;)

And especially for Udo...

In the garden of Eden lay Adam,

complacently stroking his madam,

and loud was his mirth,

for he knew that on Earth,

there was only two balls

and he had em!

• Like 3

KeithAngel

Mike

The way I read it was, he wrote all Filipina woman are prostitutes, some just charge more depending on their location.

You could also infer that ladies or gents can charge more for their labour depends how your minds work as far as I can tell from what was actualy written the hundred piso bit was a responce to a "he doesnt tip" quip and I didnt need to read anything into that any more than a bit of banter

Udo is I think sometimes envied as much as reviled by some of the membership ;)

My take on his post here is regarding recreational sex not requiring young women to have lots of unsupported kids every thing that followed is the usual and often hypocritical pack feeding frenzy :D

Julian C Thong

So is number 7 on the way? ;):D

Good point :-) Suprised it's not more.

smokey

So is number 7 on the way? ;):D

doubt it. I wore a British-standard condom supplied for free by the UK National Health Service. Needless to say that was another 'first' for her.

good job I didn't rely on the garbage they sell here. That might have been a different story.

and I did get her taxi back home. She said it was 55 pesos although I gave her 100. So never say I don't tip.

so you got some sex for 55peso but though heck the girl has 6 children let me extend a helping hand and give her an even 100... you are a saint in my book

• Like 2