• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• udonthani

• Mailman

• washingtonian88

• tom_shor

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Udonthani,   Unless I misinterpreted your meaning, your post is appalling. It is the most disrespectful post I have read. You are a mean spirited, despicable person. You have no respect for others b

Good morning boyz and ladies of this forum   No worries there Sir (Udon)!!!   Like I said in my previous post, I can not twist your brain if you say so that you appear and feel so smooth to those

Heh. This thread sure rallies the pitchfork and torch-toting masses. I think most of you need to look at yourselves when you attack Udonthani.   This post really wasn't anywhere out of the norm fo

there use to be a girl at a place i worked that had 5 kids before she was 25 .. started when she was 14

each and every last one with a different father

but that's in the states and not the RP

so lucky for her me and people like me get to pay for her kids whether we want to or not

Had a Mexican girlfriend who had six kids, all long-lost through the foster care system when I knew her -- late-80s. We were both early 30s, she still looked great. She was put on this planet to do one thing with purpose, and she fulfilled her mission with gusto.

I totally disagree. I think UDI was sharing honestly about how life is. The lady is a widow with six kids. Can you imagine that life. So, she meets someone who's company she enjoys. Has a few drinks, dances and has sex. Then gets up goes home to get the kids off to school. And she becomes a whore because she took taxi money. I guess that makes all the moms I have dated and helped with babysitter cost a whores.

Man I don't know how you guys could leep to these conclussions about a persons character because they date one time.

Nobody calls this lady such name.

If she had a great time... great for her. Not because she has 6 kids, she can't have some fun.

It is just unfortunate that it had to be with Mr Original Poster. lol

But if you had followed "udonthani"'s posts, you'll find out how much of a joker he is. I mean that in a nice way. :stick_poke:

This is why.... as cheap as mr poster is... nobody is surprised that with that few beers, he'd mentioned how much a great tipper he is giving her P100 - hehehe, that one night of meeting, he is able to get her to go with him to the hotel. Hahaha. It's always about how much a great deal he has gotten. And how a Mr Suave he is to get these ladies without much cost. LOL

With all that..... another surprise is that this lady has six kids which I think is irrelevant. I am just not sure that getting ladies to bed with him (with 2-4 kids, seems like the norm for him)..he is actually surprised of this lady having six kids... Whhhooooaahhhh.

But everyone enjoys his stories and if he is real.... he is definitely one interesting character. <wink>

Not only that, may I add.... he actually has too quite a few ideas which I found useful. He is just sometimes a little too extreme for me, makes me say sometimes to my self... "is this guy for real?". I sometimes do wonder his purpose in life.

Peace out... Sir (mr original poster)!

*Alright boyz... I am leaving you for the day. Momma needs to concentrate on her work. Be nice to "udonthani" okey? He is very special. Don't make a mess. I don't want you giving him bruises and blackeyes again. He is very special. He smiles a lot. :biggrin_01:

it's difficult for me to ascertain what this lady is saying here. I can only speculate that she's basically saying, hell I'm glad I'm a Filipina that managed to get the hell out of the Philippines, and into the United States/Norway/Denmark/Australia/United Kingdom (insert western liberal democracy of your choice).

because choice is exactly what she's got now. It means she can look to charge a higher price than she could before.

Udonthani,

Unless I misinterpreted your meaning, your post is appalling. It is the most disrespectful post I have read. You are a mean spirited, despicable person. You have no respect for others because you have no self respect. If I misinterpreted your post I will apologize. If I did not, you should apologize and never show your face here again.

Mike Winkler

• Like 5
tom_shor

So is number 7 on the way? :stick_poke::offtopic:

doubt it. I wore a British-standard condom supplied for free by the UK National Health Service. Needless to say that was another 'first' for her.

good job I didn't rely on the garbage they sell here. That might have been a different story.

and I did get her taxi back home. She said it was 55 pesos although I gave her 100. So never say I don't tip.

Good deal short times haven't been P45 since like 1980. :biggrin_01:

tom_shor

I totally disagree. I think UDI was sharing honestly about how life is. The lady is a widow with six kids. Can you imagine that life. So, she meets someone who's company she enjoys. Has a few drinks, dances and has sex. Then gets up goes home to get the kids off to school. And she becomes a whore because she took taxi money. I guess that makes all the moms I have dated and helped with babysitter cost a whores.

Man I don't know how you guys could leep to these conclussions about a persons character because they date one time.

I don't remember anyone calling her a whore. Did I miss that? The name calling I have seen here has been directed at UDI not the young lady.

So is number 7 on the way? :stick_poke::biggrin_01:

doubt it. I wore a British-standard condom supplied for free by the UK National Health Service. Needless to say that was another 'first' for her.

good job I didn't rely on the garbage they sell here. That might have been a different story.

and I did get her taxi back home. She said it was 55 pesos although I gave her 100. So never say I don't tip.

And she said ... "what will we call him if I'm pregnant?"

And he said, as he pulled the condom off, tied a knot in it and threw it out the window, ... "If he gets out of that lot, we'll call him Houdini!"

Good one. :offtopic:

Edited by tom_shor
Mang Kanor

55 for a taxi ride

45 as a tip for the sex

wow that's alot dude

know what i'll give you 1000 go back to your planet...

hahahaha

• Like 2

and she found the only guy in the Philippines that dont tip and still hand washes

TOUCHE :itsokay::D

Heh. This thread sure rallies the pitchfork and torch-toting masses. I think most of you need to look at yourselves when you attack Udonthani.

This post really wasn't anywhere out of the norm for a single guy. In fact, it is quite gentlemenly compared to what most single guys would brag about. It was an evening spent between two consenting adults with mutual interests.

All this condemnation focused upon him alone while there have been other posts that have gone without a word save a few congratulatory 'high-fives' and 'atta boys'. Things such as posting a thread for no other reason than to tell every that you just got finished slamming the bedposts against the wall, shacking up with 2 girls at the same time, corresponding with 16 year olds then moving in with them at 17 with the promise of marriage and finally going 'balls deep' with her on her 18th birthday... and guess what? after another year or so, no marriage yet. Are they even still together? None of these generate any of the same hate shown here. Why is that?

Contempt for Udonthani seems to be the chic thing to do. You got people here calling him Whippy and they weren't even here when he used that as a screenname.

Pardon me if I don't join your bandwagon. I am sure that some of you will harbor a bit of the same hate towards me simply because I'm not a 'team player' or because I am defending him (which I'm not really - just pointing out the group dynamics). It's fine by me. Feed it to me. :D

• Like 6

I don't remember anyone calling her a whore. Did I miss that? The name calling I have seen here has been directed at UDI not the young lady.

So is number 7 on the way? :D:itsokay:

And she said ... "what will we call him if I'm pregnant?"

And he said, as he pulled the condom off, tied a knot in it and threw it out the window, ... "If he gets out of that lot, we'll call him Houdini!"

Good one. :D

Good have been better/worse . She could have been 25 with 6 kids , working on her 7th and never been married . Met those here in CDO too . Curious to know the name of the place you were in so as to avoid the beer price . :-)

Whippy is so lucky.

He, obviously, found the only blind waitress in the country.

• Like 1
lazydays

Well,i'm sure thats one Haloween she won't forget in a hurry.

enjoyed your report!

my neighbour of a few years ago had 9 kids, she looked in her early 30's, had a slim figure and was very attractive. my ex's mother is beautiful, had 10 kids and is 50 and slim. what lucky genes these asians have. no wonder we want to get in them- genes i mean.

Unless I misinterpreted your meaning, your post is appalling. It is the most disrespectful post I have read. You are a mean spirited, despicable person. You have no respect for others because you have no self respect. If I misinterpreted your post I will apologize. If I did not, you should apologize and never show your face here again.

What did you hate about the post? As far as the meaning of his post, I think it was just another way for Udonthani to tell us he's a good singer.

he is actually surprised of this lady having six kids... Whhhooooaahhhh

why don't you do the math. She's 27 and her youngest is two years old. The first time she got pregnant, she was 15. The latest time, she was 24. That means, she's been pregnant for a total of 54 months out of 108. 50% of the time of her entire adult life up until she got widowed, she was pregnant. Oh wait. Maybe you're right. It's only surprising in the 21st century, outside of somewhere like sub Saharan Africa - and the Philippines.

And the US -- unfortunately many of the "underclass" have matched these pregnancy numbers. Doesn't speak well to the effectiveness of sex education, personal responsibility, and public discussion of the topic, in the states.

'udon' gets sex from a young lady on the first "date" ... Well, I guess in this case, after an hour or two of drinking and dancing.

Anyway, I think that's great! About the only time I have been lucky enough to get sex from a young lady in the PI after knowing her for less than 4 hours was in Angeles City ... And it cost me alot more than 100 pesos!

Of course, my guess is that she was a little let down by 'udon' using a condom ... She was probably looking to have baby #7

Edited by Turbota