six children

Wombat No More

Dear Udo,

in answer to your question; "has anyone come across a 27 year old with 6 kids"............... I wouldn't know mate, I'm not a sex tourist like you.

I reckon it very inappropriate to yell in other posts, about sex tourists as if you are outraged about them and then tell us this story???

Personally, I could have gone the rest of the century without hearing your chest beating dribble on having sex with a (desperate) young woman.... and for a total payment to her of P100. You generous bastard you!

I took my first wife into the doc (surgeon) to get her tubes tied (at her request) and the doc said ... "you're only 22, you're too young for that"

She says to him "but I got 4 kids!"

He says immediately back "I'll book you in next week"

• Like 4
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• udonthani

• Mailman

• washingtonian88

• tom_shor

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Udonthani,   Unless I misinterpreted your meaning, your post is appalling. It is the most disrespectful post I have read. You are a mean spirited, despicable person. You have no respect for others b

Good morning boyz and ladies of this forum   No worries there Sir (Udon)!!!   Like I said in my previous post, I can not twist your brain if you say so that you appear and feel so smooth to those

Heh. This thread sure rallies the pitchfork and torch-toting masses. I think most of you need to look at yourselves when you attack Udonthani.   This post really wasn't anywhere out of the norm fo

washingtonian88

For just a few beers, first meeting.... she went with you to your hotel, not really knowing much about each other.

Myyyy you got off cheap there....

Desperation or whatever it is really makes people do stupid things.

Six kids for a woman at 27 and widowed.... tough life.

and she found the only guy in the Philippines that dont tip and still hand washes

***And the only guy that uses FREE condom (generic, one size fits all from his health center back home). Hahahaha.

He doesn't buy it... he looks for 'free'. Nothing wrong with that.

Gave her P100 minus taxi ride. Wowww... very generous.

Talk about "extreme worst luck" double double.

She needs to go to the voooddddoo lady and get that kind of luck off her back.

<joke> <joke>

Edited by washingtonian88
  • Like 1

I totally disagree. I think UDI was sharing honestly about how life is. The lady is a widow with six kids. Can you imagine that life. So, she meets someone who's company she enjoys. Has a few drinks, dances and has sex. Then gets up goes home to get the kids off to school. And she becomes a whore because she took taxi money. I guess that makes all the moms I have dated and helped with babysitter cost a whores.

Man I don't know how you guys could leep to these conclussions about a persons character because they date one time.

• Like 1
Wombat No More

So is number 7 on the way? :stick_poke::biggrin_01:

doubt it. I wore a British-standard condom supplied for free by the UK National Health Service. Needless to say that was another 'first' for her.

good job I didn't rely on the garbage they sell here. That might have been a different story.

and I did get her taxi back home. She said it was 55 pesos although I gave her 100. So never say I don't tip.

And she said ... "what will we call him if I'm pregnant?"

And he said, as he pulled the condom off, tied a knot in it and threw it out the window, ... "If he gets out of that lot, we'll call him Houdini!"

Edited by WombatPhil
  • Like 4

I totally disagree. I think UDI was sharing honestly about how life is. The lady is a widow with six kids. Can you imagine that life. So, she meets someone who's company she enjoys. Has a few drinks, dances and has sex. Then gets up goes home to get the kids off to school. And she becomes a whore because she took taxi money. I guess that makes all the moms I have dated and helped with babysitter cost a whores.

Man I don't know how you guys could leep to these conclussions about a persons character because they date one time.

yes, we're all a lot of cruel, insensitive bastards...

washingtonian88

Nobody calls this lady such name.

If she had a great time... great for her. Not because she has 6 kids, she can't have some fun.

It is just unfortunate that it had to be with Mr Original Poster. lol

But if you had followed "udonthani"'s posts, you'll find out how much of a joker he is. I mean that in a nice way. :stick_poke:

This is why.... as cheap as mr poster is... nobody is surprised that with that few beers, he'd mentioned how much a great tipper he is giving her P100 - hehehe, that one night of meeting, he is able to get her to go with him to the hotel. Hahaha. It's always about how much a great deal he has gotten. And how a Mr Suave he is to get these ladies without much cost. LOL

With all that..... another surprise is that this lady has six kids which I think is irrelevant. I am just not sure that getting ladies to bed with him (with 2-4 kids, seems like the norm for him)..he is actually surprised of this lady having six kids... Whhhooooaahhhh.

But everyone enjoys his stories and if he is real.... he is definitely one interesting character. <wink>

Not only that, may I add.... he actually has too quite a few ideas which I found useful. He is just sometimes a little too extreme for me, makes me say sometimes to my self... "is this guy for real?". I sometimes do wonder his purpose in life.

Peace out... Sir (mr original poster)!

*Alright boyz... I am leaving you for the day. Momma needs to concentrate on her work. Be nice to "udonthani" okey? He is very special. Don't make a mess. I don't want you giving him bruises and blackeyes again. He is very special. He smiles a lot. :biggrin_01:

• Like 1

And she said ... "what will we call him if I'm pregnant?"

And he said, as he pulled the condom off, tied a knot in it and threw it out the window, ... "If he gets out of that lot, we'll call him Houdini!"

Wahahahahahahaha....

Phil, one more like this and you will make me shit in my pants. Literally.

udonthani

Nobody calls this lady such name.

If she had a great time... great for her. Not because she has 6 kids, she can't have some fun.

It is just unfortunate that it had to be with Mr Original Poster. lol

But if you had followed "udonthani"'s posts, you'll find out how much of a joker he is. I mean that in a nice way. :stick_poke:

This is why.... as cheap as mr poster is... nobody is surprised that with that few beers, he'd mentioned how much a great tipper he is giving her P100 - hehehe, that one night of meeting, he is able to get her to go with him to the hotel. Hahaha. It's always about how much a great deal he has gotten. And how a Mr Suave he is to get these ladies without much cost. LOL

With all that..... another surprise is that this lady has six kids which I think is irrelevant. I am just not sure that getting ladies to bed with him (with 2-4 kids, seems like the norm for him)..he is actually surprised of this lady having six kids... Whhhooooaahhhh.

But everyone enjoys his stories and if he is real.... he is definitely one interesting character. <wink>

Not only that, may I add.... he actually has too quite a few ideas which I found useful. He is just sometimes a little too extreme for me, makes me say sometimes to my self... "is this guy for real?". I sometimes do wonder his purpose in life.

Peace out... Sir (mr original poster)!

*Alright boyz... I am leaving you for the day. Momma needs to concentrate on her work. Be nice to "udonthani" okey? He is very special. Don't make a mess. I don't want you giving him bruises and blackeyes again. He is very special. He smiles a lot. :biggrin_01:

it's difficult for me to ascertain what this lady is saying here. I can only speculate that she's basically saying, hell I'm glad I'm a Filipina that managed to get the hell out of the Philippines, and into the United States/Norway/Denmark/Australia/United Kingdom (insert western liberal democracy of your choice).

because choice is exactly what she's got now. It means she can look to charge a higher price than she could before.

• Like 2
washingtonian88

Sir,

If you're saying that the reason you get ladies that easy, get them in bed with you (in the Philippines or Thailand) is because they have no choice.... I don't think I want to argue.

Everything with you has a price tag and I have read your premises. I find you to be a man with high intelligence. Some of those belief and culture you practiseand preach to others just do not sit right with me. That's all.

Like I said, I also find you to be quite an interesting character that is much enjoyed in a book 'a novel'.

I must say that some of your posts are quite eye openers to those who may not know the kind of world you have encountered, seen, touched or experienced.

it's difficult for me to ascertain what this lady is saying here. I can only speculate that she's basically saying, hell I'm glad I'm a Filipina that managed to get the hell out of the Philippines, and into the United States/Norway/Denmark/Australia/United Kingdom (insert western liberal democracy of your choice).

because choice is exactly what she's got now. It means she can look to charge a higher price than she could before.

udonthani

he is actually surprised of this lady having six kids... Whhhooooaahhhh

why don't you do the math. She's 27 and her youngest is two years old. The first time she got pregnant, she was 15. The latest time, she was 24. That means, she's been pregnant for a total of 54 months out of 108. 50% of the time of her entire adult life up until she got widowed, she was pregnant. Oh wait. Maybe you're right. It's only surprising in the 21st century, outside of somewhere like sub Saharan Africa - and the Philippines.

Wombat No More

Hey Redman, don't get sucked in by Udo's posts mate. I'm quite sure he's just a real cunning bastard (bastard is not derogitory here but just the way Brits n Aussies n some others talk) and I reckon most of his controversial, insulting, friggin know it all posts that stir the hell out of a lot of folk who wouldn't normally be stirred, well, he does it on purpose to see what sort of rise he can get from folk. Me, I just treat it as a bit of fun now and stir the shit out of him now and then, like a lot of other guys. BUT, there's a lot fully believe the bastard and all he says. Udo gets my award as the number one shitstirrer on this site.:stick_poke: Did you fall into his trap?

I guess I got into something between board members.

I can just say that I respect a mother and widow with six kids. Who please note was working a full time job. Who finds time to enjoy herself for a few hours. gets up at 2 am to go home to get up at 5 am to take care of her kids. She just has my vote for mom of the year.

I do know women can lie and cheat with the best of us. But this gal is ok.

doubt it. I wore a British-standard condom supplied for free by the UK National Health Service. Needless to say that was another 'first' for her.

good job I didn't rely on the garbage they sell here. That might have been a different story.

At least you finally got to the point of telling this story.....

Desperation or whatever it is really makes people do stupid things.

I don't know why you'd say that.

"... was obviously quite keen on me too ..."

Oh, I see now.

I guess that makes all the moms I have dated and helped with babysitter cost a whores.

It's not so much that there is leaping to conclusions about her character, probably the biggest problem is the common idea that women shouldn't or don't expect compensation for their affection. We all give a little to get a little, men and women, it's the essence of partnership. Anyone who denies this is just being silly. I'm not a member of the UDO fan club but in this case it looks like they probably both went in with eyes open and both got something out of the date. Big deal.