Sign in to follow this  
udonthani

six children

udonthani

had my dinner at rather a nice little resto in CDO last night. Got chatting to the owner who happened to have a 25 year old son working in London. The food came together with an SM Grande, ate that then started on the videoke. Sang a few songs, the waitresses all complimented me on my voice, the owner said that all three of them were single. Cue wide-eyed invitatory smiles from each of the girls.

I doubted of course very much whether they were in actual fact single, as they all looked like rather attractive young women to me and I would be very surprised if all three of them were that way. One for sure. Two, very possibly. But all three? Not likely. Nevertheless I lit my face up and played the game.

it wasn't one of those places that catered to drinkers, though anybody can of course come in and drink without eating if they want, even sing a song or two. But you could tell they wouldn't have wanted drunken Filipino guys coming in for a sing. It's a food oriented place, with large tables suitable for big family groups. Hence it shut down relatively early week nights, about 9pm.

as they were stacking up the tables and chairs to finish I asked the waitress I liked the most if she wanted to go for a drink and a dance when she finished. I'd noticed there was a entertainment complex a short ways down the street. The waitress was attractive, fairly tall 5'4, nice slender figure and said she was 27, though she looked a few years younger than that to me. I'd have put her at 23 or 24.

we got to the entertainment complex, turned out to be a place with quite nice decor, not too brash, big video screen, dance music, little booths with low tables with just enough space for two, three or, at a pinch four people to dance if they didn't fancy going down the front - quite busy for a Tuesday night with a crowd of hip looking young Filipinos, and not a foreigner in sight. Quite high prices for a provincial city - five small bottles of SM Pilsen in an ice bucket were 300.

like quite a lot of Filipinas in my experience, and unlike most Thai women for example, it turned out she obviously liked a drink on a night out, started knocking back the beer a little and was obviously quite keen on me too. She was clearly pleased to be in such an establishment of the sort where the relatively high prices must have meant she could seldom afford to go. We started to dance, very quickly it became readily apparent that she was up for it. When we'd finished the bucket of Pilsen I asked her if she wanted to come back to my hotel. She didn't hesitate.

got there about 11pm, at 1am she said that she had to go as she had kids to get up for school in the morning. I asked her how many and she said six. I was gobsmacked. I wouldn't have been surprised if she'd have said two, or even three but six children for a woman as young as that seemed a hell of a lot.

I've been with a couple of Filipinas before that had four kids in their mid-20s but not as many as six. Has anybody ever come across anybody with any more than six kids and still several years under 30?

• Like 1

broden

there use to be a girl at a place i worked that had 5 kids before she was 25 .. started when she was 14

each and every last one with a different father

but that's in the states and not the RP

so lucky for her me and people like me get to pay for her kids whether we want to or not

udonthani

been texting her today, had her first when she was 16. But that's nothing - she said she's the eldest of her siblings, and her mother had her when she was 13.

she says she's a widow too. Her English isn't all that great, like many Mindanaoans, but it seems her husband was killed in a Moro attack on a bus somewhere in Bukidnon a couple of years ago.

Mailman

Kind of a long-winded self-horn-tootin' way of broaching the 6-kids-at-age-27-phenomenon. :scratch_head:

• Like 3

Mandingo

Kind of a long-winded self-horn-tootin' way of broaching the 6-kids-at-age-27-phenomenon. :P

:scratch_head:

smokey

Kind of a long-winded self-horn-tootin' way of broaching the 6-kids-at-age-27-phenomenon. :scratch_head:

sounds like he found the perfect wife buy the hen and the chicks are free..

• Like 1

tom_shor

So is number 7 on the way? :scratch_head::P

win

hey! why invest all that time and probably uninspired humping? just be like "Octo-Mom" and plop 'em out 8 at a time with the help of an irrespsonsible, low-life, non-certified doc that planted almost 60 - yeah, count 'em (http://www.radaronli...board-certified) - embryos over 9 years...have your kids, have your "Andy Warhol 15 minutes of fame", and collect thousands of dollars for your impudance and publishing rights

Edited by WascallyWabbit

washingtonian88

For just a few beers, first meeting.... she went with you to your hotel, not really knowing much about each other.

Myyyy you got off cheap there....

Desperation or whatever it is really makes people do stupid things.

Six kids for a woman at 27 and widowed.... tough life.

• Like 2

smokey

For just a few beers, first meeting.... she went with you to your hotel, not really knowing much about each other.

and she found the only guy in the Philippines that dont tip and still hand washes

• Like 2

win

and she found the only guy in the Philippines that dont tip and still hand washes

you boys are brutal: cold, ruthless, devastating....hilarious; I love it!

udonthani

So is number 7 on the way? :stick_poke::biggrin_01:

doubt it. I wore a British-standard condom supplied for free by the UK National Health Service. Needless to say that was another 'first' for her.

good job I didn't rely on the garbage they sell here. That might have been a different story.

and I did get her taxi back home. She said it was 55 pesos although I gave her 100. So never say I don't tip.

• Like 1

win

So is number 7 on the way? :stick_poke::biggrin_01:

doubt it. I wore a British-standard condom supplied for free by the UK National Health Service. Needless to say that was another 'first' for her.

good job I didn't rely on the garbage they sell here. That might have been a different story.

and I did get her taxi back home. She said it was 55 pesos although I gave her 100. So never say I don't tip.

tip & whip...you are a card, jasper!

D_D

So is this now the Penthouse Forum ?

I can't fap to this story !

win

So is this now the Penthouse Forum ?

I can't fap to this story !

exciting and exotic, no?