Sign in to follow this  
David_LivinginTalisay

Where to Stay on White Beach, Moalboal?

Paul
I want to visit white Beach so my daughter can play in the sand but I am kind of confused. Is it open to the public or do you have to stay in a hotel to get access to the beach? Also, what is the cheapest, decent place to stay that is close to or on the beach. Paul has recommended Love's resort so that is an option but I want to see if there is something closer to the beach itself. Thanks.

There are areas on White Beach for you to go without having to deal with a resort. They offer cottages that you can rent as well, which will accommodate a number of people, probably 20 or so?

Julian C Thong

I'm a bit confused. David says he hasn't stayed at the place but the rules say you have to stay at least one night.

Can anyone advertise on here? Or is it just him allowed?

On-in-2

Does this mean you are pushing the envelope tonight?

There is absolutely no prejudice in my banning. I am happy to ban anyone equally. ;)

If you wanna get the most ban(g) for your buck...

You ought to ban me...I bet you'd get a boat load of "Atta BoY" and "GoodJob" pmsfrom all my friends!!

Har de har har har

Pete of New Hampshire

• Like 2

David_LivinginTalisay

I'm a bit confused. David says he hasn't stayed at the place but the rules say you have to stay at least one night.

I was adding about White Beach on the

topicpreview.pngLoves Dive Resort MoalboalThread, since it start going somewhat off Topic as far as that 1 x Resort on South Panagsama Beach, but staying with Resorts and Beaches in Moalboal, I was adding more detail on White Beach.

I thought it better to have a separate Thread for Resorts on White Beach, hence this Thread.

Now if any Moderator says it not the appropriate SECTION, since it for REVIEWS only, then they can move it to a more appropriate Section.

Where do you get that idea, that I am 'Advertising' all these Resorts on White Beach - have you not read the 'Disclaimer' in my Signature?

• Like 2

fanboat

Moalboal;

eat at hot stuff

stay at loves-800 peso

eat at Roxy-play pool and listen to good music

breakfast @ the corner-150 peso bacon,eggs,toast,coffee,mango shake

disco from 11pm to 4am saturday night

• Like 1

joemama

Moalboal;

eat at hot stuff

stay at loves-800 peso

They changed the closing time for disco to 2am...thanks to A former manager of mine that had a case of being a Biatch....BTW , roxy has tacos now :shit_stirrer:

ArieBombarie

the family stayed at barefoot last month and very satisfied about the accomodation as well as the owners, it is a good place if you like to do your own dinner (own kitchen facilities) and traveling with a group, you get your own cabana at the beach

the pictures are deciving though they are all taken at high tide

Serena is likely the best allround resort, if you want to be at the beach and pool and with all facilities if you want cheaper go to the other beach and as Paul advised travel to white beach, on white beach there is not much enterainment (or hardly any)

Edited by ArieBombarie

thebob

Moalboal;

eat at hot stuff

stay at loves-800 peso

They changed the closing time for disco to 2am...thanks to A former manager of mine that had a case of being a Biatch....BTW , roxy has tacos now :notallthere:

Thanks for the "Hot Stuff" plug fanboat!

joemama the early closing at the disco seems to be because of pressure from a certain resort along the waterfront that was built knowing about the disco. Check the candidates for barangay councilor and you might get a hint.