35, single in Cebu for 3months now

Hello everyone,

My name is Shawn. I'm from Dallas, Texas, USA. I live in a condo in Mabolo, Cebu City. I'm a single male, just dating around a bit. I'm here for the adventure and I don't have a time table to return to the States. I'm a Day Trader in the US Stock Market. . . I'm not rich, I just grind it out conservatively over the long term. I would be willing to share basic, solid, financial planning advice free of charge. I'm not in sales. No benefit to me. I trade my own money only.

I gained allot of good information from this site before I made the jump to full time living in the Philippines so I just wanted to return and say thank you. Also, I would like to give back to the community if I can. I have done some exploring and gathered lots of info since I have been here. I know where to meet nice girls and naughty girls and also learned how to tell the difference. I know where to eat, where to live and why, where to shop, how to get ur cell phone "adjusted" to work here and where to find a good beach. If anyone has specific questions, I will offer my 2 cents.

My condo has 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms so if there is someone out there in my age range planning a vacation to Cebu we might make a deal. Like I said, I am here for the adventure.

Thanks for all the info this site offers

shawn