• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• afmayer

• smokey

• TheMatrix

• broden

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will be gone about 4 or 5 days to manila but i will help you out 43 to the dollar... and when i go to the US Jan or feb i will take them back how many do you want to exchange ? 1/2 peso per dollar

With the way the dollar is going, your offer will probably be valid soon. Will you do other types of laundry for P2,000? hehe

Posted Images

glad you got help, lad, but the irony is just frostin' my nethers when I look at the quality of peso bills here, especially d 20 & 50...hypocrisy? bureaucracy? horseshit?

tom_shor

Suprised the balck market guys at the Post Office would not take them. You get a better rate with them than any bank.

Sometimes they even give you real pesos too.

glad you got help, lad, but the irony is just frostin' my nethers when I look at the quality of peso bills here, especially d 20 & 50...hypocrisy? bureaucracy? horseshit?

I have had them balk at some of the ragged pesos here when I pay for something. I just tell them it is all I have and they take it.

Suprised the balck market guys at the Post Office would not take them. You get a better rate with them than any bank.

Sometimes they even give you real pesos too.

I have had them balk at some of the ragged pesos here when I pay for something. I just tell them it is all I have and they take it.

of course...'nuf sed

afmayer

good to see he's taken care of. probably a load off his mind

well done Steve

Thanks to Steve for helping me out ...