Sign in to follow this  
USMC-Retired

Are you Paying for Hulu

RetiredNavyGuy

Since I first started doing this for people I have upgraded things. I have been going around and upgrading them with the newest version. (free of charge)

What the latest version now offers is a user interface. You no longer need a Browser.

The interface is very simple to use. Included in the inter face are the following:

1000 pesos to install. Since it is a Chinese install and lots of other items must be upgraded and installed. Then it is free.

For those that want it to hook to the TV with onscreen Menu. I have the box version.

That is 5200 pesos to install. (PC computer, P4 3.0GHZ, Windows Xp, 1Gig mem,)This is a computer that has been optimized to run these programs and stream to your TV.

I am not making money I am just trying to help a brother out here. After my gas and food I am back to where I started. Just gives me something to do with all my free time.

How much longer are you going to be in the Philippines? I am probably going to want this, but a TV is not as high on my priority list as some other things...and yes, I will want it on the TV separately...already spend a lot of time staring at my computer screen. Also, I am on Globe Wireless, will that make a difference, or do I need a second modem?

Yes, meant syfy. I have the IMAX modem, Model Echolife BM622. Get two bars most of the time in my computer room, three in the kitchen. According to speedtest.net, I am getting 1.03 Mb download.

Edited by Norseman

USMC-Retired

If you mean Syfy. Then yes most days it is broadcasting. I have lived here for 3years and do not plan to leave anytime soon.

Yes your internet connection is good enough it is what I use.

You really need 1MB of down speed to make this work with great quality.

Edited by Norseman

quandee

Ok,, I am game to try it. I live in Talisay so next trip to Cebu u can put it on me!

email address:

Paul Quandee

I sent you an email- Norseman

Edited by Norseman

USMC-Retired

can I western union you 1000 pesos and give you remote access to my pc in canada and let you install it?

And have you tried it in your cafes? If I like it maybe it maybe i can pay you to put it on a couple pcs at my cafe and see if custs use it. is there any cartoons also?

I have wrote scripts to automate the entire process. If you have Windows XP. I can email you the copy of this. I need someone to test the installation from a stand alone point of view.

If this works well I can then send it out to others. If you are running windows XP and wish to test the install let me know via PM.

Of course free people

Edited by Norseman

Freedom Rider

Program works great. Many Thanks :scratch_head:

Balintawak

Do you know if Acer emachines D725 can be connected to a tv?

USMC-Retired

All computers can be connected to a TV. Depending on your output on the computer will determine your hardware needs.

Additionally depending on the inputs on your TV.

Computer with only VGA out..

TV - Coax only (adapter needed cost 1400 pesos)

TV - RCA/Coax (Same as above)

TV - SVideo (same as above)

TV - VGA in ( cable needed 400 pesos)

Computer with SVideo out ( 900 pesos for card)

TV - Coax only (adapter needed cost 1400 pesos)

TV - RCA/Coax ( cable needed 750 pesos)

TV - Svideo ( cable needed 400 pesos)

Most TV's have at least an RCA Jack. However most computers such as yours do not have a SVideo in addition to the VGA port. As the video is built on board. So you must purchase a Video card with Svideo and cable to link the two together. The other benifit is that most Tube televisions (if that is what you have) do not have the resolution of a modern monitor. So a video card will help adapter the resolution to match your older TV.

Hope it helps...