Sign in to follow this  
USMC-Retired

Are you Paying for Hulu

USMC-Retired

I have found a Chinese software that allows you to stream all your shows. The quality is not as great as Hulu. However with your current restrictions on speed in the PH this is a great option. This option is awesome. I can set you up with the service as it requires things to happen to make the option available. Again PM to check your favorite show.

Remember Hulu and VPN cost 10.00 a month to watch what this service gives you.

If you are in Cebu I will come out for one thousand pesos and set you up. That is it. I am not making money on doing this for you. After Gas (I live in Toledo) and food I have spent it all. Just trying to give everyone some great options other then Cable TV or Satellite.

So just PM me.

• Like 2

USMC-Retired

Ok I got tired typing. This is a sample of shows to include past seasons. This is not even a 20% of the shows. But you get the idea. Forgot one thing. Did I say there is over 5000 movies on demand.

Gossip Girl

Lie to me

Vampire Diaries

Desperate Housewives

Big Bang Theory

Chuck

Nikita

Fringe

Americas next Top Model

Criminal Minds

Grey's Anatomy

Friends

Lost Girl

CSI (all series)

Castle

The Good Wife

NCIS

House

Heros

Smallville

Mentalist

Drop Dead Diva

Bones

Merlin

Two and half men

Raising Hope

Project Runway

Glee

The Simpsons

How I met your mother

Sex and City

Stargate SG-1

Ghost Whisper

X files

Medium

Dexter

Survior

Everybody Loves Raymond

Ugly Betty

Leverage

Hawaii Five 0

Law and order

ER

One Tree hill

Band of brothers

Growing Pains

White Collar

American Idol

Hannah Montana

The Closer

Stargate Alantis

Monk

Modern Family

Without a Trace

Coldcase

The Pacific

Britians got Talent

Melissa and Joey

So you think you can Dance

Americas got talent

Warehouse 13

weeds

Alfred Hitcock Mystery Theater

West wing

Las Vegas

The Unit

Throne

Alias

The Office

Lois and Clark

Will and Grace

Nip Tuck

Brothers and Sisters

Edited by Norseman
  • Like 1

Paul

Tim was in Carcar and text to see if I were home. Like, where else am I gonna be for the next week or so with inches off my hide, a swollen ankle, and breakfast in bed? :shitstormretarded:

Anyway, he came by and installed this software on my laptop. He showed me the basic features (in Chinese characters of course), and off I went. I have successfully watched all four (current) episodes of Hawaii Five O. I like the fact that the software automatically plays the next episode in line. So, pick a show, click on the episode you wish to watch first, and sit back and enjoy your viewing.

• Like 1

USMC-Retired

Guys the software is easy to navigate. However setting it up to work is difficult unless you read Chinese.

As I stated I will come set this up. Thee are 14,000 TV show episodes and over 5,000 movies.

It is like having Hulu for free running all back and current episodes.

Along with this I have set up to Local Bars/Resturants with All Sports (bowling to Football) and Television.

Edited by Norseman

Paul

Well, I can tell you this, I just finished watching a movie from the site (the short cut you set up, Tim), and it didn't pause, delay, skip, or anything else during the entire movie.

It looks like I have about 2 Terabytes worth of television shows and movies I can delete now.

Thanks man,

Cipro

I pay for Netflix streaming and will pay for Hulu Plus soon because I like watching TV without using a computer.

JollyJim

I started using Netflex here in the States, bought a little box and for 10 bucks a month there are so many things to

watch its a great deal. Stoped paying for HBO and Showtime.

Can you get Netflex in the Cebu?

Edited by JollyJim

richard90027

I get several hundred free channels using free to air satellite here in the US. Most people don't realize that there are hundreds of uncoded free to air satellite transmissions available if you buy a simple free to air satellite receiver for a couple hundred bucks. There are listings online of the sat positions and with a motorized dish you can tune in to broadcast from all over the world. I'm sure there must be several Sats orbiting over Asia.

Here is another option http://www.linktv.org/miro

Edited by richard90027

USMC-Retired

This is different the FTA. There are only about 8 FTA channels in ASIA that are available. Really not worth the expense.

The Chinese pirated a bunch of TV and movies. Then they post them online and through this software. You can watch them live streaming. The company has been around since 2004 doing this. However had to change a few things hence you have to read chineese to set up now.

No netflix is not available here with that box unless your router is set to go through a VPN.

It can play on your TV. Most computers have a TV out or for less then 29.00 USD you can plug in an adaptor that will allow you to split screen it to your TV. Thus no computer watching and actual on TV watching and you can surf will others watch TV.

This has first run TV and Netflix available movies (Salt, Crazies). It is not the same as FTA and more resembles a combo of Hulu and Netflix. Again this is free.

Edited by Norseman

Cipro
Thus no computer watching and actual on TV watching and you can surf will others watch TV.

No remote, unless I install special crap for that, blah blah, and the PC has to be slaved to the TV. No thanks, not my thing. I'd rather watch TV via a TV setup, for instance Roku or my Sony Blu-ray player both do Netflix, etc. all I'd need there is to be on a subnet that's routed via a VPN, no big deal, and it's legal-ish.

canadianguy

can I western union you 1000 pesos and give you remote access to my pc in canada and let you install it?

And have you tried it in your cafes? If I like it maybe it maybe i can pay you to put it on a couple pcs at my cafe and see if custs use it. is there any cartoons also?

USMC-Retired

Candianguy:

I have used in internet cafes. It works well.

I will figure something out to make work so you can install and go.

locktite:

Slaving a computer????? You can easily place a little netbook or small computer to run it beside the TV. For less then 5000 pesos this can work then with a wireless keyboard or mouse it is not slaved to your computer. Just an on screen display. Just thinking outside the box. Yes it cost more initial to do something like this. No VPN No Netflic No Hulu. Hulu is a better option for newest of new TV shows along with Fanbox and others. However the bandwidth required and VPN set up can be a bit much.

This option is just as legalish as running a VPN. You are just tapping into another parties stream. I have had all of the above via VPN. This was budget right for me. FREE FREE FREE.

If you enjoy Netflic or Hulu or others you can get via VPN go for it. I am offering a free choice very similar to those I listed. As Paul stated the stream is good and the movies play well.

USMC-Retired

Canadian Guy. I have a portable version of the program. I need your email address. The size of the program is 8MB. Then from there I can send you the program and appropriate information to make it work. Just PM me the info.

Easyrider

Tim installed the software on my desk top and laptop today. I'm very impressed with how easy it is to operated and even more impressed with the video quality. How can you play a movie on the Internet with video quality as good as a DVD? Well, I didn't ask Tim that question because I don't care as long as it works and it works very well. It's just as Tim said, thousands of movies, TV series, Sports, you name it, it's there and easy to find with the on-screen search features. If you watch any kind of TV you should let Tim install this for you. You will not regret it.

USMC-Retired

Since I first started doing this for people I have upgraded things. I have been going around and upgrading them with the newest version. (free of charge)

What the latest version now offers is a user interface. You no longer need a Browser.

The interface is very simple to use. Included in the inter face are the following:

Search Feature

Live Sports channels (Sat there were 12 NCAA Games, F1 and lots of soccer)

5,000+ movies

14,000+ Tv Episodes

10,000 streaming channels (alot of which are horrible)

Favorite channels

Channel Preview

Record Feature (record now watch later)

14,000 Radio Channels

Youtube plugin to get all your youtube

The following live streaming channels are easy to find and normally available:

ESPN

ESPN2

Disney

ABC

CBS

Fox

NBC

Discovery

NATGEo

All Pinoy Channels

HBO

You get the picture.

1000 pesos to install. Since it is a Chinese install and lots of other items must be upgraded and installed. Then it is free.

For those that want it to hook to the TV with onscreen Menu. I have the box version.

That is 5200 pesos to install. (PC computer, P4 3.0GHZ, Windows Xp, 1Gig mem,) That will also depend on what type of TV. So it could be higher. This is a computer that has been optimized to run these programs and stream to your TV.

I am not making money I am just trying to help a brother out here. After my gas and food I am back to where I started. Just gives me something to do with all my free time.

Edited by Norseman