Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Advertising without permission.

joemama
I see people always sneakingly trying to rat out others when that is also a forum no-no. Why not just PM admin and let admin deal with it. I see no reason to make personal attacks as what was done to myself last week when in fact I was in constant contact with ADMIN about any type of advertising.

Andre, some people have WAY too much time on their hands and think they are holier than thou, it is pathetic...thank God there are many more that prefer to have positive and helpful attitudes...

Edited by joemama

dablindfrog
User-Admin-Mod.gif

bizcebu

Trust me, the rate I charge (Php 10,000 / year for this site), is pretty cheap advertising. And, advertisers get the satisfaction of knowing those fees go to help others in the Philippines.

The rate (Php 10,000) is very expensive for me not very cheap. Other major web advertising sites offer less and they have more members. Do you think admin, if I will advertise here it will have more reach than other web advertising sites that are cheaper?

Edited by Admin
updated ad rate

Paul

First, I need to correct that, because the rate has since gone to Php 10,000 per year. This is still cheap to most advertisers.

If you cannot afford it, I understand. I do not try to force anyone to advertise on my sites. But, I do place the ads on at least three (3) of my most popular sites when I accept advertisements.

Second, I am going to change your username because you are advertising already in your username.

kanding

cheeky

licc121

hi i just want to let you know if a member needs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx services they can contact me. thanks paul

Edited by Paul

Paul

Since you were too fecking stupid, or simply too thick to read the original post, your dumb ass has been banned from this site.

What a fecking moron.

• Like 1