USD vs AUD vs CAD

forget forex i am buying a 150 sq meter house with a pool in phonix az for 60,000 and when i am done staying there i will rent it for 800 month.... 20% down and rest in a 15 year loan at 4.7%

Damn right! About 3 years ago my plan was for my then fianc

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wirraway

• TheMatrix

• abw

• Julian C Thong

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you want to protect your bank account, I recommended hedging by putting half your dough in the PHP. That way if the Peso appreciates or depreciates, your net will be the same regardless. Always p

Having lived in Manila for 5 years and 1.5 years here in Cebu City and been coming here since 1978 I would not invest one centavo in the Philippines, been there and done that 20 yrs ago, quite happy j

Posted Images

• Admin (Retired)
broden

forget forex i am buying a 150 sq meter house with a pool in phonix az for 60,000 and when i am done staying there i will rent it for 800 month.... 20% down and rest in a 15 year loan at 4.7%

Damn right! About 3 years ago my plan was for my then fianc

The Mason

Sounds interesting. The cost of realestate here in Australia is stupidly high. What are your foreign ownership laws like in the US?

Andrew

I came across this article on CNN tonight. Sounds like a company you may want to check out if you're serious about buying US property.

http://money.cnn.com/2010/10/29/news/economy/australians_real_estate/index.htm

I came across this article on CNN tonight. Sounds like a company you may want to check out if you're serious about buying US property.

http://money.cnn.com/2010/10/29/news/economy/australians_real_estate/index.htm

Thanks for the heads up,a friend in Brisbane was telling me back in Augaust about buying 2 condos in Florida USA for USD$60,000 each and was getting USD$800 a month rental for them, comapared to prices in Aussie about AUD$300,000 each I did not believe it,great article here you have noted and appears to be very true with Aussies buying U.S.forclosed homes and condos.

Julian C Thong

In the emails I received this weekend I found the two graphs below from people who have proved accurate over many years. I've already posted them under a Peso thread but thought they may be useful here in respect of the US$.

How they calculate CPI is beyond me. Same as in the UK I think it excludes food and energy! We may not buy a new car or TV but hard not to buy food or heat. Stealth deflation of the $ by inflating away the value of debt.

The other graph is one man's view of the comparative value of the $. I just happen to share them but who knows?

post-8110-025615800 1288581625_thumb.gif

post-8110-094058700 1288581637_thumb.gif

Edited by TommyStubbing

Exchange Rate 5 min ago using XE converter:

USD= 42.8050

AUD= 42.2925

CAD= 42.0096