Sign in to follow this  
fanboat

I want a Baby

fanboat

Does anyone know where I can adopt a baby girl about 2 years old.

fees and all that

thanks

Jeepney

I am sure you dont need to look far....left or right........

fanboat

show me how you do it...mom loves baby

Headshot

show me how you do it...mom loves baby

Hmmm...I'm not sure you want him to do that.

• Like 1

JohnFromTexas

can't way to do it the natural way erik??

broden

just strap on a diaper and start sucking your thumb. she'll never know the difference.you got that baby face

Edited by broden
  • Like 1

fanboat

John,

my balls are not hooked up now

been that way for many years

the little lady has no idea yet

going to break the news soon

will this be the end?

just strap on a diaper and start sucking your thumb. she'll never know the difference.you got that baby face

you silly xxxxxxx i want help here son?

• Like 1

broden

John,

will this be the end?

you silly xxxxxxx i want help here son?

just funnin ya sugar

if my wife has the time and energy later on i'll see if she can post any info or tips she might have

musicman666

seems like a straightforward question.

Headshot

Seriously Eric, there are several ways you can go. One is that you can contact the Catholic Church. They run some orphanages. DSWD (Department of Social Welfare) also runs orphanages here. There are also a lot of single girls who have been abandoned by boyfriends that would allow you and your future wife to adopt their babies in return for medical care and delivery being paid. Or...and this may be touchy...your future wife may actually want to have a baby herself, in which case I'm not sure what you would do. That at least gives you some options you can give to her. If she is looking to have an "imported" baby with you, this may all be a moot point, as your vasectomy may be a deal-breaker for her. All you can do is present her with some options and see if she really loves you enough to go for one of them. Good luck.

• Like 2

rfm010

first off, i have no idea of any specific place. that said, you'd better let the little lady in on your secret pronto because she really should be a partner in your search. then maybe start with some orphanages. they may be able to steer you in the right direction. one word of advice: if you go through with it make it all legal and whatnot. you may someday decide you want/need to leave the country and if the adoption is "informal" you won't be able to bring your child with you.

Jeepney

Was there not another thread here over the last few days/weeks,

about a poor girl in bohol being left with a baby she could not take care of?

I will look for the tread....

Sorry Erik, I thought you where joking......

Chas

John,

will this be the end?

Just some thoughts that came to mind which may or may not be helpful.

My twins were born via IVF (test tube babies), one reason being my little devils did not like to swim and had to be sat next to the egg before they would do their stuff.

Balls that are not hooked up need not be a problem as I believe sperm can be harvested from near the source - have you had medical advice. IVF or one of the other methods may be an option?

On adoption - I do not know your home country, but after the fuss some years back about westerners buying babies for adoption from third world countries I think some western countries required that their own social services approved you as suitable adoptive parents as well as those in the other country, however I realise your residence in the Philippines will count. Sorry - I suppose this is a long winded way of saying check your home country requirements as well.

Finally - fate has a funny way of dealing the cards. Unless your lady has already had a child, do you know if she can? Blocked fallopian tubes are not that unusual, she would still have periods even if the eggs are not getting through. It happened to my wife which made the lazy sperm issue easier to deal with as 'blame' was shared.

Good luck - I hope it all works out.

• Like 1

washingtonian88

Tried getting a puppy first?

A woman who never had a child or dealt or know anything about how much of a work it is to take care of a baby/child may think it'll be just good props.

Doesn't your lady have a few relatives with 12 babies already and might want to let your little lady borrow one?

It could be that it's just one way your lady is saying she's bored. This happens to a lot of ladies while waiting for their visas to the US or whereever their other halves maybe from.

Maybe she can get a job? Keep her self busy. Do volunteer jobs perhaps?

Adoption in the Philippines - well, I have a few relatives who have adopted, some did all the paperwork, some didn't. But it is not impossible at all. Babies are everywhere. Go to poor man's hospitals or labor clinics. You'll see a bunch of sad looking single moms, with the look wondering where to ask for help to buy their babies milk. They'll consider anything, and knowing their baby will be at good hands. It becomes a nightmare if you and your little wifey will want to bring that little one with you in the USA.

Having a baby... adopting or having your own ---- please make sure she's just not looking for a short time props. I mean that in a nice way.

If you'd had vasectomy, getting this reversed is next to impossible. Doing all that artificial ways or fancy procedures will cost a LOT OF MOLLA.

Edited by washingtonian88
  • Like 2

Kahuna

It's true a reversal op for your vasectomy can be expensive and not 100% guarenteed to work,but so is adoption if you add on the years of costs later in raising them to maturity [sometimes even after maturity].I think your sperm can be harvested directly and implanted in your lady and altho it isn't the old fashioned way you can still practice old fashion at anytime.

You had reasons for having the vasectomy in the first place so maybe tell her those reasons and how things have changed in your life...maybe she'l listen and try to understand..

Edited by Kahuna
  • Like 1