Sign in to follow this  
Cary

$93k for cancer drugs

Cary

BOSTON

Ozepete

Thanks for the post Cary,

Revlimid is now approved in Australia so it cost the MM patients nothing.

I've had three lots of Vincristine, Doxorubicin, Dexamethasone and Prednisolone and it didn't cost me a cent thank God. The side effects of the chemo were nothing compared to the relief it gave.

Cary

Pete;

I am glad that you were helped. And I hope that others can be helped by this post as well. I am just sorry that the cost is very expensive for those that need it.

TheMatrix

Holy Moly!!

Cancer is such a profitable industry!

Cary

Steve;

I am with you that sadly there are scumbags who are taking big profits off the suffering of these cancer patients. I wish there was a way to cover them in honey and plant them in an ant hill.

Really,

That said, atleast these drugs help them to live another day.

Finally, once again major kudos on your avatar but I like the burger most.:offtopic:

Holy Moly!!

Cancer is such a profitable industry!

TheMatrix

Steve;

I am with you that sadly there are scumbags who are taking big profits off the suffering of these cancer patients. I wish there was a way to cover them in honey and plant them in an ant hill.

Really,

That said, at least these drugs help them to live another day.

Finally, once again major kudos on your avatar but I like the burger most.:offtopic:

I think cancer will become more and more profitable. They say that if you live long enough, that you will definitely get cancer. Dang...100%... Really?

Not sure where this cancer originated from in this past century, but cancer wasn't nearly so common 60 years ago.

Makes you wonder if there's something "purposely" in our food or water supply, so those that can profit, will definitely profit for decades more... and rich they will surely be.

As a businessman, I'm itching for a way to ride this wave without crossing the line into unethical motives.

For those in the know and want to avoid this horrid disease, I suggest staying on your natural diet and consume the majority of your diet on raw plant based foods. How bout that cucumber?

Take a key from nature...--> (Good thing there is still evidence). Wild animals rarely get cancer in their natural habitat.

Thanks for the compliment on the avatar. Such a sweetie... couldn't resist. :rofl:

-

Edited by SteveMatrix

TheMatrix

I find it interesting how the article mentioned that over the last decade, new cancer-fighting drugs have been topping $5000 a month.

Yikes!! That's huge!

I had previous researched that the typical cancer patient spends $2170 per month (average) for treatment.

Well, one bit of positive news from this mess: "At least more people make a living from cancer then die from cancer."

-

Edited by SteveMatrix